Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    AKA Randy Bumgardener

Default Football Manager 2010

The pics are up ! Anyone else think it looks more primitive than 09 ? Although the match day engine looks better !

If you are buying Football Manager 2010 online please use 1 of these links and help support LTLF

Amazon link here

Play link here - with Play.com Exclusive Personalised Sleeve

Game link here - PreOrder FREE Football Manager 2010 Journal

Zavvi link here

HMV link here - Free HMV UK Exclusive Football Manager Travel Mug

Gameplay link http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=RM03728&title=Football _Manager_2010)]Here[/url]

If anyone wants a link for a different shop let me know and i'll see if i can find a way to get money for the forum out of them

Similar Threads:
    'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Rice 21

Default Re: Football Manager 2010

They have radically changed the look of it all, and the match engine looks amazing!!

I got the email from SI and it said on there that the tactics have been changed as well, and you can also "shout" from touchline which I think is a nice little addition!

Should be a good game. Judging from their PR spin they seem to have listened to people's past concerns but I imagine the proof will be in the pudding when we can finally get our hands on it!

Senior Member?

I've played Championship Manager games since the late 90s and since Edios and SI split in 2005 I've bought and played every Football Manager. I'm looking forward to buying and playing this one too. Looks like a completely different game looking at these screenshots!

Also it's coming out in October. I'm sure every other FM has come out in mid November!

http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=info_pc

Here you can see it all better. Looks fantastic, match analysis, touchline instructions, new interface...

Rice 34

Awesome, just after I get paid too!

Zycomm Two Way Radio

woah the formation creator looks mint. i'll probably stick with the old one though for the time being, games take too long to be buying a new version every year.

I didn't buy 2009 and stuck with 2008 so i'll definitely be buying this one when it comes out!

Having not played 09 since it came out (did 1 and a bit seasons as Forest), I'm getting the itch to play again but resisted reinstalling 09 and am waiting for the new one... complete with new look Forest

Tactics are something I do tinker with a fair bit straight away... I know what I like and what works! So the tactics wizard looks interesting. The 'home' screen looks a little busy though?

As long as the game engine is faster than the last one. Can't be doing with 3d!

That's certainly whetted my appetite for it.

The create a tactic/formation feature, for me, is a brilliant addition.

The new data editor might take some getting used too. If I'm right, and it's allowing to you add and delete playable leagues as you go along, it will revolutionise the gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by northernmonkey MBE
    That's certainly whetted my appetite for it.

The create a tactic/formation feature, for me, is a brilliant addition.

The new data editor might take some getting used too. If I'm right, and it's allowing to you add and delete playable leagues as you go along, it will revolutionise the gameplay.
    Haven't had a chance to to read up about the new features yet but if this is in im buying it. Ive yearned for years for an FM game where I can create my own leagues without having to abide by another country that ive replaced's rules

I'm glad there's been a bit of an overhaul, it's needed it.

The last few haven't really been worth shelling out another £30 for.

Quote Originally Posted by northernmonkey MBE
    Just been reading up on this, it sound's quality.

As well as being able to create your own leagues, you can add leagues to current ones, so in theory you could have quite a few divisions below conference level. Absolutley pissed all over CM's "7th tier exclusive"

You can also share leagues so some boffin out there is bound to do a good job of incorporating the pyramid down to level 8 or 9.

I skipped FM09 but il definantly get this.

No wonder my post count..

I might have a go at this.

I have a very low tolerance for CM/FM games as I get rather angry rather easily when I'm losing.

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who still plays CM93/94?
    Couple of hours and one season is played! Brilliant!

I will finish this one first to be honest i'm in no rush and klinsi them tactics are awesome thanks mate

Senior Member?

stuc

Amazon have dropped the prize to £26.20

HTML Code:
    <iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&nou=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=ltlfforum-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&m=amazon&f=ifr&md=0M5A6TN3AXP2JHJBWT02&asins=B002K8Q07M" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
    I've just placed my order

Quote Originally Posted by JtheNorwegianRed
    Am I the only one who still plays CM93/94?
    Couple of hours and one season is played! Brilliant!

I've been playing CM01/02 recently as you can download it from the official site for free. Got an update to all current squads, ages, stats etc... and have a game going with Forest.

I've become addicted to it all over again as it progresses much quicker than recent versions partly because it's obviously more basic but also because the match engine is a lot simpler.

I'm about to start my fifth season and have just won the FA Cup and have an amazing squad which includes Joe Lewis, Sidnei, Distin, Fellaini, Kevin Nolan, Stephen Ireland, Anelka, Benzema, Martins, Saviola and Pazzini.

I've just been searching for a new update as I fancy starting a game with Notts and their megabucks team in League Two.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    I've been playing CM01/02 recently as you can download it from the official site for free. Got an update to all current squads, ages, stats etc... and have a game going with Forest.

I've become addicted to it all over again as it progresses much quicker than recent versions partly because it's obviously more basic but also because the match engine is a lot simpler.

I'm about to start my fifth season and have just won the FA Cup and have an amazing squad which includes Joe Lewis, Sidnei, Distin, Fellaini, Kevin Nolan, Stephen Ireland, Anelka, Benzema, Martins, Saviola and Pazzini.

I've just been searching for a new update as I fancy starting a game with Notts and their megabucks team in League Two.
    I looked on the official site but can't find the free download? Where abouts is it?

EDIT: Found it.

Go to http://www.championshipmanager.co.uk/ and then to history of the game or some such similar tab.

If you can't be bothered to burn to a CD then just install and google a no cd patch and get the latest version the pop over to http://www.champman0102.co.uk and sign up for the forum for news, updates, tips, etc...

Senior Member?

Quote Originally Posted by stuc
    Amazon have dropped the prize to £26.20

HTML Code:
    <iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&nou=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=ltlfforum-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&m=amazon&f=ifr&md=0M5A6TN3AXP2JHJBWT02&asins=B002K8Q07M" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I've just placed my order
    I saw that and was about to also place my order until I found this:

http://www.zavvi.co.uk/zavvi/10053714.product

Please use this zavvi link to purchase and help support the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Azza
    I looked on the official site but can't find the free download? Where abouts is it?

EDIT: Found it.
    Just noticed your edit, that forum has links for all sorts to do with it and a downloads section so would still suggest registering on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    Just noticed your edit, that forum has links for all sorts to do with it and a downloads section so would still suggest registering on there.
    Yeah I ended up registering. Just got it working with all the updates, patches etc. Just started a game with Forest.

stuc

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall#10
    I saw that and was about to also place my order until I found this:

http://www.zavvi.co.uk/zavvi/10053714.product

Please use this zavvi link to purchase and help support the forum
    I went with Amazon because they pay the forum more (5% compared to 3% from Zavvi)

Footy Manager Researcher

Quote Originally Posted by stuc
    I went with Amazon because they pay the forum more (5% compared to 3% from Zavvi)
    If I end up buying the game (get it free every season ) I'll probably go through there..