Default Football Manager LIVE

Hey all,
    Anyone play it?
    It's fantastic, so addictive!!!

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Football Manager LIVE

The whole subscription nonsense put me off.

Once ive brought a game I want to be able to play it when I want... not when ive paid my bill at the start of the month

Shame because it looks good.

When you buy the game though, you get 4 months free which is pretty cool.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Is it FM 09 but playable online ? How much is the subscription ?

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bumgardener - A True American Hero
    Is it FM 09 but playable online ? How much is the subscription ?
    It's similar to fantasy football, you make your own team, own kit and that, and you choose your team with a certain budget, mainly starting off with nobody's. You then enter leagues and cups and if you win obviously you win prize money to spend on bigger players. BUT, once the player has been brought by someone in the gamerworld you obviously have to buy it from him. It's £9 a month I believe but when you buy the game you get 4 months free.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo.
    It's similar to fantasy football, you make your own team, own kit and that, and you choose your team with a certain budget, mainly starting off with nobody's. You then enter leagues and cups and if you win obviously you win prize money to spend on bigger players. BUT, once the player has been brought by someone in the gamerworld you obviously have to buy it from him. It's £9 a month I believe but when you buy the game you get 4 months free.
    I always saw it as a bit of a con.

In my eyes it's better to find a FM forum and join a network game that is running at times you know you can make. They do them with all sorts of custom databases too some of which make for interesting games.

In a similar vein to what Northern Monkey did with his "You The Player" thread I was going to make a new data base and remove all/most of the League Two teams and replace them with generic teams with no players but a good reputation and a handsome budget. The idea being that anyone who wanted to signed up got assigned a club as manager and the game was played in holiday as before to see who ended up getting their team relegated/promoted or who moved to a premier league club or got fired etc... but need to dig out my disc, install the game and set up the database.

Been playing it for over a year (:

you can find me in Whiteside gameworld.

" Garibaldi Reds "

Quote Originally Posted by duncan_nffc
    Been playing it for over a year (:

you can find me in Whiteside gameworld.

" Garibaldi Reds "
    Bah, i'm in Clough

Nottingham Town in Lofthouse gameworld,,in my 9th season,,still got Garner and Cohen

I played it free as a tester for a few months but didn't think it was as good as normal football manager. Then again the version they actually released might have improved a lot since then.

I bought a 3 month subscription but gave up after 3 weeks or so, its very addictive but you need to be playing ona daily basis otherwise you fall behind. I don't really like the transfer auctions, just reminds me of being outbidded on ebay!