Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
    No wonder my post count..

Default Worms 2: Armageddon

...just come out for XBLA.

Anyone play it?

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Worms 2: Armageddom

Quote Originally Posted by forestBolton

Anyone play it?
    What the hell is XBLA?

I'm only 24! How can I be out of touch with the youth of today when I'm pretty much part of it.

Xbox Live Arcade.

Basically, an place where xbox 360 users can download smaller and retro arcadey games from.

Get with the times!!!

Xbox Live Arcade.

Basically, an place where xbox 360 users can download smaller and retro arcadey games from.

Get with the times!!!
    Ah right, thank you.

Playstation Store is better and you don't have to pay extra to use the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    Ah right, thank you.

Playstation Store is better and you don't have to pay extra to use the internet.
    Yeah thats true. Us Xboxers have to pay to breathe technically and don't even get anything like Playstation home. Not even for money!

Yeah thats true. Us Xboxers have to pay to breathe technically and don't even get anything like Playstation home. Not even for money!
    There's videos on youtube about how to cheat playstation store on the pay items if you know someone who's already paid for it. Have you tried looking for anything similar with XBox?

Senior Member?

There's videos on youtube about how to cheat playstation store on the pay items if you know someone who's already paid for it. Have you tried looking for anything similar with XBox?
    I've just been looking on youtube for this, I couldn't find anything really.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall#77
    I've just been looking on youtube for this, I couldn't find anything really.
    Do you mean you were looking for the PS3 one I mentioned or an XBox one? Ifyou want the PS3 one's I might have links.

Try De-crypt.net too, mainly it's for starviews, eurovoxs etc... for dodgy cable TV but I think thay have a console bit. That might just be for chipping or copying games though. Never looked at it myself because if I got something wrong and knackered my PS3 I'd be mortified.

twitter.com/askyourbrief

Anyone play it?
    Mate! Worms 2 and Worms Armageddon are two different (yet very similar) games.

I had them both.

Senior Member?

Do you mean you were looking for the PS3 one I mentioned or an XBox one? Ifyou want the PS3 one's I might have links.

Try De-crypt.net too, mainly it's for starviews, eurovoxs etc... for dodgy cable TV but I think thay have a console bit. That might just be for chipping or copying games though. Never looked at it myself because if I got something wrong and knackered my PS3 I'd be mortified.
    Yeah for the PS3, still can't find much on free playstation store games but I've found this: http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/21187...roduction.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chap
    Mate! Worms 2 and Worms Armageddon are two different (yet very similar) games.

I had them both.
    I knew that :P Worms 2 has 'Armageddon' after the name.

Worms Armageddon was a classic also. So was Worms World Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall#77
    Yeah for the PS3, still can't find much on free playstation store games but I've found this: http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/21187...roduction.html
    Looks like they've taken them down.

Anyway the premis is you sign in under someone else's PS3 log on and go to the playstation store, there will be a list of things they've bought. Once you've paid for something you get unlimited downloads of it to help you manage your hard drive if you've got loads on it. Anyway you start the download for the file they've paid for and pause it. Sign Out and sign back in with your own log on and complete the download. If you just download it to your hard drive under other persons log in you have to sign in as them to use it, this is a bit of a work around. Hope that makes sense?

Senior Member?

Looks like they've taken them down.

Anyway the premise is you sign in under someone else's PS3 log on and go to the playstation store, there will be a list of things they've bought. Once you've paid for something you get unlimited downloads of it to help you manage your hard drive if you've got loads on it. Anyway you start the download for the file they've paid for and pause it. Sign Out and sign back in with your own log on and complete the download. If you just download it to your hard drive under other persons log in you have to sign in as them to use it, this is a bit of a work around. Hope that makes sense?
    That's a great idea! So basically just get someones PSN ID and download the stuff they've paid for

Default Re: Worms 2: Armageddon

Pretty much.