Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Default Assassins Creed 2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Assassins Creed 2

If they can iron out the glitches and repetivity of the first game, it'll be a great game.

Saw Prototype on the shelves earlier and actually thought it was Assassin's Creed 2

No wonder my post count..

Default Re: Assassins Creed 2

I'm looking mega forward to this game.

The original was repetitive, but at a sufficient level of repetition to stop me putting down the game. Truth be told, I loved it to death. The scenery was jawdropping.

A couple of the things I wanted to see have already been added, like his ability to swim.

I hope:

a) He's able to climb trees
    b) They create a more varied list of voice acting sayings. For instance, in 3 different cities the same line was used in 3 different accents.
    c) Camera angles - I can't begin to count how many times I've thrown my pad at the wall thanks to the camera flying about everywhere when I'm fighting like 10 guards.
    d) I'd like to mention something about the "Just a few coins" lady, but I don't know. What I loved about her was the fact that Ubisoft deliberately made her to annoy you and it wasn't just a lack of thought.

Man, I remember how good the game is now. I can't wait for the second.

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!