Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: pes 2009

Default pes 2009

hi im currently spurs on pes 2009 and won everything,ive hear you can sign a player called kaiser (turns out to be best midfielder on game) but i cant find him anybody know how i can find him?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: pes 2009

You mean you've actually wasted minutes of your life with that game, no offence mate, but its awful.

twitter.com/askyourbrief

Quote Originally Posted by forest4eva
    hi im currently spurs on pes 2009 and won everything,ive hear you can sign a player called kaiser (turns out to be best midfielder on game) but i cant find him anybody know how i can find him?
    He's one of the regen players. They aren't real and turn up randomly as 17 year olds at any point in your master league.

Sadly pretty much all of them become ridiculously good and ruin the game. Kaiser has been on pro for ages and has always become the best.

Long Serving Member

I always found Bos, Orellano and Schwarz become the best youth players.

Of existing players, Park Chu Young, Balotelli, Altidore and Hamsik all turn into absolutely awesome players.

twitter.com/askyourbrief

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno
    I always found Bos, Orellano and Schwarz become the best youth players.

Of existing players, Park Chu Young, Balotelli, Altidore and Hamsik all turn into absolutely awesome players.
    Walcott and Benzema are both stupidly good on my file. It kinda ruins the game.

Two other fake players who are always brilliant are Kim U Don (Goalie) and Shaw (Winger).

My brother's Xbox is broken at the moment, but when it's fixed I think I'm going to give up on Master League and try the new mode; 'Become a player' or whatever it's called. ML is too easy, even on 5 stars.

Try sticking with the default set of players on top level if you fine it too easy. Although Castollo or whatever his name is scores for fun, he's a machine.

twitter.com/askyourbrief

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    Try sticking with the default set of players on top level if you fine it too easy. Although Castollo or whatever his name is scores for fun, he's a machine.
    I always start with the defaults. Playing on with them would be silly.

Just a suggestion for those who think it's too easy. If you stick to short passing patient football you can do well with them. I played a narrow 4-2-1-3 and finished 2nd in division one made up of Spanish teams with the starting team.

I belong to nobody!!!

Another player that always ends up ridiculously good is Alan Smith

Also, on my 'Become a Legend' mode, Theo Walcott is untouchable. All his stats are near the upper 90's.

twitter.com/askyourbrief

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bingowski
    Another player that always ends up ridiculously good is Alan Smith

Also, on my 'Become a Legend' mode, Theo Walcott is untouchable. All his stats are near the upper 90's.
    Yeah; same with Master League.

Theo, Benzema, Rooney, Ronaldo and Messi are all enjoying stats in the upper 90's down the board after about 5 seasons.

become a legend is pretty good imo. it takes a bit of getting used too, but it really draws you in!

I've got to agree it's really frustrating like getting taken off when you're on a hattrick or pushing for tournament top scorer or even earlier on when you're stuck in Hull reserves. Really rewarding at times too and the online legends play is brilliant. The online normal play needs to be sorted though, the server can be absaloute shite at times.

twitter.com/askyourbrief

Playing online on the Xbox has been shit for years. It's a shame because it can't be hard to sort out. On games like Call of Duty there's dozens of people blowing the shit out of eachother and it's smooth as silk; why can't two people play a game of football without the ball appearing in random locations every 20 seconds?

Saying that, how hard can it be to have half decent commentary. I'm genuinely sick of "They've all signed their health insurance, said goodbye to their wives and children, taken a deep breath and lept into battle" etc etc sort of shit.

lol the commentary does suck... but really, youd miss laughing at the poor commentary if it wasnt shit.

"he hits it long and forward. A long ball forward."

why would you ever actually say that!?!?!?! lol