Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fight Night 4

Default Fight Night 4

Downloaded the demo for this and it plays really well. I think it comes out at the end of this month. Just wondered if anyone had tried the demo and what you thought? Cheers

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Fight Night 4

Not downloaded it yet but I bloody well will be doing! All the fight nights have been great thus far.

Ive still been playing fight night 3 and will be buying the new one. The only problem I have with these games they seem to knacker my controllers. Because you are using the sticks all the time they come loose.

The two controllers I got with the PS3 had to be replaced but I brought the rumble ones and so far they havent broke.

Has anyone else had this problem with the fight night games?

i will not be buying 4.
    i have 3.

and they have failed to include the world supermiddle weight champion, in my eyes if a game wont feature the champion, but feature players that the champion has beaten they dont deserve to be brought

I downloaded the demo the other day - thought it plays well and is definately a good improvement on Fight Night round 3.

I was a bit disappointed it didn't include Carl Froch though

It's not improved that much, less than I expected but not really that great a game. Carl Froch was never going to be on it really was he? Nobody outside of Nottingham never mind the UK cares about him, highlighted by the farcical organisation of his last fight.

i expected him to be in it.

its seems to be the only and officalist boxing game out.
    it has around 40 characters
    you'd expect them to have all the current world champions in it.

World champions change round so often it wouldn't be worth building the character for them all to fine out they were one fight wonders and have lost the belt by the time the game is released. There are also a shit load of champions when you consider how many titles some divisions hold. They usually get the balance right for me and have done once again.

twitter.com/askyourbrief

It also requires the boxer's endorsement. Floyd Mayweather Jnr wasn't on 3 despite at the time of release being the best in the world.

If they don't give permission to use their name and likeness, EA can't put them in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chap
    It also requires the boxer's endorsement. Floyd Mayweather Jnr wasn't on 3 despite at the time of release being the best in the world.

If they don't give permission to use their name and likeness, EA can't put them in the game.
    Never thought of that either, they all hold their own image rights obviously. It's not like football where you can approach FIFA, the FA, the premier league or the club.

Senior Member?

Downloaded it a few days ago, looks a decent game. Its stupid Froch isn't on here but hopefully Fight Night will have an update months after its release and add him?

Downloaded it isnt bad but i can imagine it being £40 and it isnt worthit for £40.

Froch most probably isn't on it due to the fact he's been Champ for around 7 months, the licensing to attain fighters to the game and then build the character would have begun long before the title fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Fanatic
    Downloaded it isnt bad but i can imagine it being £40 and it isnt worthit for £40.
    EA game usually drop in price quite quickly. I'm sticking with Round 3 then after it's been out about 2 months I'm positive you'll get it for £25 somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    EA game usually drop in price quite quickly. I'm sticking with Round 3 then after it's been out about 2 months I'm positive you'll get it for £25 somewhere.
    yeah they bring out newer versions all the time, it wont be 40 for long

I bet before too long there will a guide of some sort with how to make Mayweather Jnr, Froch, Hamed etc using the create a boxer feature. Anyone know how many created boxers you can save on Round 4? Having read elsewhere, this was a problem with Round 3 (I did not have Round 3).

Just ordered my copy from Game.

Downloading demo as we speak.. 74%

From the videos ive seen on Youtube, I doubt it is as good as UFC Undisputed..

Got this yesterday pre ordered it from Game. The demo doesn't do the game justice. Its a cracking game and much improved on number three

The X Box demo is gash. I'll probably still buy it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bono1975
    Got this yesterday pre ordered it from Game. The demo doesn't do the game justice. Its a cracking game and much improved on number three
    Agreed.
    It's a big improvment on Round three for me.

Been waiting for this to come out for ages. Will probably download the demo tomorrow and try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by puds1970
    Agreed.
    It's a big improvment on Round three for me.

Thats what i like to hear

Fight Night 4 has some issues and apparently ea sports are trying to sort these out.

In the legacy mode you arrange your next fight and then you get those messages and the champion might be offering you a fight so you accept it. This means that you have two fights booked and the game wont let you continue. I held two of the three belts and needed to fight the other champion. The game is now frozen which is a fucker.

Ive been on the ea website and they have had load of complaints and they have promised to release a patch to solve the problem. The other advice they gave is dont book two fights! Hindsights a wonderful thing.

So if any of you are playing just stick to one fight at a time until this patch is released.

The actual game features such as Legacy Mode and the option to customize your fighter further makes it seem a lot better than FN3. The gameplay seems much harder to grasp but then again, that makes me want to buy it more, Gonna wait till price drops though!