Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: BIOSHOCK 2

Default BIOSHOCK 2

i can wait for this game to come out. the first one was one of the best Ive every played i loved the storyline which wasn't as predictable as most first person shooters nowadays!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: BIOSHOCK 2

On a similar vein, has anyone played L.A.I.R. for the PS3? I was looking to buy a new game and this seems to be fairly cheap most places, also thinking about getting Mirrors Edge, can anyone recommend either or something else good and cheap?

Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
    On a similar vein, has anyone played L.A.I.R. for the PS3? I was looking to buy a new game and this seems to be fairly cheap most places, also thinking about getting Mirrors Edge, can anyone recommend either or something else good and cheap?
    Resistance, should be able to pick up the first one pretty cheap. Quality.

Yeah, that's an awesome game, already completed it though. Completed the COD's, Assassins Creed, Motorstorm (although wasn't that impressed) Unreal Tournament and have a load of sports games but looking for something storyliney to pick up cheap.

I belong to nobody!!!

I'm a very big fan of the Resistance games. I've got both of them and completed them both.

I would definately recomend them!

I've also got Retribution for the PSP but haven't played on that as much.

Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bingowski
    I'm a very big fan of the Resistance games. I've got both of them and completed them both.

I would definately recomend them!

I've also got Retribution for the PSP but haven't played on that as much.
    What is number 2 like? I've heard mixed reviews about it.

I belong to nobody!!!

It is a bit of a let down with what you're limited to do but I'm a fan of the game from the 1st one.

The fun is in the online game though. You can have up to 64 players in one game. It is absolutely mental!

Are the maps big enough for 64 and do you get much lag because of it? Too big maps take too long to find people when you don't have a full quota and overcrowding just ruins it.

Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bingowski
    It is a bit of a let down with what you're limited to do but I'm a fan of the game from the 1st one.

The fun is in the online game though. You can have up to 64 players in one game. It is absolutely mental!
    Awh, I should of expected it to be a let down, the first one is incredible.

Don't know how much it is but Fallout 3 is very good, been playing it this morning, mates getting it back tomorrow though, gutted!

I belong to nobody!!!

Are the maps big enough for 64 and do you get much lag because of it? Too big maps take too long to find people when you don't have a full quota and overcrowding just ruins it.
    Suprisingly enough there is nop lag which makes it a must have game just for the online gaming.

You'll probably be able to get a cheap copy now as it must be available on platinum soon?

I ended up getting Metal Gear Solid 4. Did the introduction bit ok watched the graveyard scene and now can't get down the first bloody street on normal difficulty!

I belong to nobody!!!

I ended up getting Metal Gear Solid 4. Did the introduction bit ok watched the graveyard scene and now can't get down the first bloody street on normal difficulty!
    The missus bought me MGS4 for my birthday last August and I played it once for about 10 mins on the training session.

I've never been a fan of the genre.

I've also read that you really need to know the story of the series to have an idea on whats going off?

Samuel

I got Lair today.

Its good, it would be very, very good if you could turn off the sixxaxis thing, because whilst its good, its just not always what I fancy.

I ended up getting Metal Gear Solid 4. Did the introduction bit ok watched the graveyard scene and now can't get down the first b****y street on normal difficulty!
    It's easy! Use the buildings on the right hand side and go through those - no guards there. When you do go outside, just make sure you leave enough time for your Octocamo suit to blend in with the environment and move slowly if needs be!

Ah, MGS4 is such an amazing game. I love stealth games and I'd probably go so far as to say this is the best I've ever played!

Far Cry 2 is a good game, graphics not bad and the actual single player games goes on what feels like forever. I think this is coming out in the platinum range soon which means the price will be about £20.

Mirrors edge I found extremely frustrating and I have not played it since. Its the only game I have come close to throwing the PS3 out of the window