Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa 10

No wonder my post count..

Default Fifa 10

What would you like to see in this next version?

According to the games Wiki page:

* Many of the issues people complained about regarding Manager Mode will be solved for FIFA10. It has received a lot of attention from the development team this year. This means having more realistic results in sim matches (i.e. more realistic league table); having a more compelling transfer system; improved atmosphere, player growth, and many more.

* Ball physics will be refined and problems such as the ball bouncing too fast after it hits a player will be fixed.

* The defensive line will be deeper therefore the attacking team won't have such an edge resulting in a more realistic gameplay experience.

* Many clubs will have team-specific Commentary and the Commentators will mention the name of the actual Cup (for licensed Cups) at the start of matches instead of just playing a generic Commentary sample as in previous Fifa games.

* New stadiums and atmosphere has been confirmed.
    I'd personally like to see all stadiums on there. I'm sick of that 1914 one you get on lower leagues.

Mind you, I imagine EA would have a giant job to do on that front - travelling the country, mapping the stadiums (although once they do them all, they'll only have to change the odd 4 or 5 every couple of games). Also, I suppose sponsorship would cost a fair bit. Maybe they could just leave it open for downloadable content?

Another thing I'd like to see is a bit more realism in Be A Pro. It's not a big deal, but my player just gets full games, no sub or whatever.

Oh and a create-a-team mode.

ANNND in the long term, I'd want to see a return of the FIFA 98 indoor arena.

Similar Threads:

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Samuel

Default Re: Fifa 10

I'd love the indoor arena again!

Someone, create a petition!

Better come out on PS2

winnits

They should contact the chap who does 3dcityground.com - there's a decent City Ground 3d model already in existence

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    They should contact the chap who does 3dcityground.com - there's a decent City Ground 3d model already in existence
    Hah, yeah that's a good point actually.

We should set up blind dates for both him and the director of EA - get them to meet and discuss things.

Senior Member?

I think they should bring back the create your own club option, but make it alot better maybe give you the option to upload your own badge from PS3, PC or Xbox hard drive. They had it on Fifa 07 but not on Fifa 09..

Samuel

It would be rather epic to make your own team, then be you and take you up the leagues.

How about bringing back the option from Fifa 95 and 96 where when you score you press A to get firework noises or B to get the chap who goes "Gooooooooaaaaaaal". I can't imagine why they ever took it out

Quote Originally Posted by Em Jay**
    How about bringing back the option from Fifa 95 and 96 where when you score you press A to get firework noises or B to get the chap who goes "Gooooooooaaaaaaal". I can't imagine why they ever took it out
    HAHA, every time I score on FIFA I so want to bash all the buttons to make random crowd sounds.

Do you remember the FIFA international game when you could run away from the ref when he was booking you?

I think they should bring back diving, I won so many penalties with that.

I belong to nobody!!!

Quote Originally Posted by forestBolton
    HAHA, every time I score on FIFA I so want to bash all the buttons to make random crowd sounds.
    I used to love doing that on Fifa 98.

Also seeing Alan Shearer do a 'Martins' style celebration was pretty mad lol

Harsher punishments for those motherfuckers who quit early during online matches.

The option for an offline 'fantasy team'. Me and housemate enjoyed doing this on PES, creating your own team, kit and badge, etc...

Less mental 'cursor switching'.

I think they should revise the gameplay of Be a Pro. The way the buttons are set out annoy the fuck out of me.

Like when a player near me has the ball which I want, he passes it me directly before I request it, meaning as soon as I get the ball, I instantly pass it. ARGH!

I hope they will add a GK position to Be a Pro also.

Rice 34

Quote Originally Posted by forestBolton

Do you remember the FIFA international game when you could run away from the ref when he was booking you?

YES!

HAHAHAHA oh man I had forgotten about that!

Brilliant, used to spend like 10 minutes running away from him at my old after school club, you could save goals too and also block goalkeepers kicks! We called that a 'Van Smieter' as we were always Fifa All Stars.

Fireworks were awesome too!

Zycomm Two Way Radio

I hope you can get booked for kickiing the ball away and a lot more time wasting on it. Also i hope the weather on season mode is mixed like raining, snowy, sunny.

I hope on the wii they get the subtle things right, like nathan tyson and earnie earnshaw being black not white!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminov Pluminovski
    I hope on the wii they get the subtle things right, like nathan tyson and earnie earnshaw being black not white!
    Also wes morgan

winnits

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusE
    Also wes morgan
    Wes Morgan is black?!

(sorry)

I forgot to look up paul ince though!

Resident foodie!

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyRichard
    Harsher punishments for those motherfuckers who quit early during online matches.

The option for an offline 'fantasy team'. Me and housemate enjoyed doing this on PES, creating your own team, kit and badge, etc...

Less mental 'cursor switching'.

That's one of the reasons that PES is superior in my mind.

ive got fifa 09 and im not paying £39.99 just for a minor update im gonna wait until a alot of features are introduced!!! until then im sticking with live update

Simply for the PC version to be on a par with the PS3 versions.

Seriously, I played Fifa 09 on my mate's PS3 last weekend and I felt almost violated to discover to that it absolutely streets better than the PC version (that I shelled out £25 for). It was as though they'd accidentally shipped out Fifa 04 for PC users by mistake such was the gulf in quality.

Humbug.

Senior Member?

Can anyone remember when an alien spaceship hovers over the pitch and abducted a player in the middle of the game? Lmao, I think it was one of the late 90s versions of Fifa.

You should see one of the fifa 10 covers!
    its a contest and you can vote but this is one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Fanatic
    You should see one of the fifa 10 covers!
    its a contest and you can vote but this is one of them!

Vote link?

Lets LTLF it!