Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: DEAD SPACE

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,495

    Default DEAD SPACE

    How good is this game!

    WOW just WOW!!!!

    Similar Threads:

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    carlton, nottm
    Posts
    1,930

    Default Re: DEAD SPACE

    i dont know.
    why dont you tell us?



  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,495

    Default Re: DEAD SPACE

    Easily one of the best titles on 360.



    Thats ya lot.


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    911

    Default Re: DEAD SPACE

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick Vada
    Easily one of the best titles on 360.



    Thats ya lot.
    I rented it, played it once and thought it was crap.

    Too stiff and repetitive.

    Left 4 dead is infinitely better.


  6. #5
    I belong to nobody!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    3,948

    Default Re: DEAD SPACE

    I've only played it once before and it's very different.

    You can't pause the game play to change your weapon. The enemies still come towards you ready to rip you a new arsehole whilst you fumble choosing a different weapon.


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    911

    Default Re: DEAD SPACE

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bingowski
    I've only played it once before and it's very different.

    You can't pause the game play to change your weapon. The enemies still come towards you ready to rip you a new arsehole whilst you fumble choosing a different weapon.
    buy left 4 dead.


  8. #7
    I belong to nobody!!!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    3,948

    Default Re: DEAD SPACE

    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbaggio
    buy left 4 dead.
    I might give it a go. My missus' brother raves about it


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: DEAD SPACE

    it is good but once you have completed it. you dont really want to go back to it but for those fans that do there is a film based before the game


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    911

    Default Re: DEAD SPACE

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bingowski
    I might give it a go. My missus' brother raves about it
    best game i've played for a while.

    although I am biased as I'm a half-life fanboy.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •