Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Playoff tickets

Ian Storey-Moore

Default Re: Playoff tickets

In defence of the Ticket Office I haven't had a problem with them all season......I've got a season ticket & away membership........adding home cup games to your season card works well in my humble opinion. As for away games providing you've got the points it's straight forward enough....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Baker's Dog View Post
    In defence of the Ticket Office I haven't had a problem with them all season......I've got a season ticket & away membership........adding home cup games to your season card works well in my humble opinion. As for away games providing you've got the points it's straight forward enough....
    I have to add that the times I've had a season ticket or away membership I've never had a problem, nor times when I had neither and was scrambling to get tickets. But I do seem to have a charmed existence, so perhaps I'm just lucky.

But I must add that the times I'm talking about were at sort of low points in the Forest story; in these exciting times it must get more stressful on both sides of the divide.

Not sure if we’ll follow suit but below is the Sunderland ticketing process for the final

https://safc.com/news/ticket-news/20...et-information

*IF we get there*

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by forestfan92 View Post
    Not sure if we’ll follow suit but below is the Sunderland ticketing process for the final

*IF we get there*
    37,480 seats is great news, *should we make it* shouldn't have issues getitng a ticket.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Bristol View Post
    37,480 seats is great news, *should we make it* shouldn't have issues getitng a ticket.
    I think that's due to Wycombe only being given 19,200 tickets. Assuming if we do get through - would it not be more evenly spread against Huddersfield/Luton ?

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by NFFC_Josh View Post
    I think that's due to Wycombe only being given 19,200 tickets. Assuming if we do get through - would it not be more evenly spread against Huddersfield/Luton ?
    I wasn't aware of that, that being said, Hudds average attendence is less than 17,500 and Luton averaged less than 10,000.
    Whomever makes it final from those two, would expect them to receive less than us/Sheff Utd.

Who gets the remaining tickets for L1 final? sound slike a lot of empty seats or corprate crap.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by NFFC_Josh View Post
    I don't think it's that.

Wycombe, on their website, say that 19,205 is an initial allocation, and more is coming.

They also say that they've given up 6,480 of their potential allocation to Sunderland - bringing Sunderland to 43,960 total.

So it sounds like it's just that Sunderland took up their full standard allocation straight away, and Wycombe didn't, with the other tickets initially left in the balance.

Matchday Squad

Wouldnít worry about it til after tomorrow night personally!

Youth Team

Agreed - discussing this is pretty stupid - have we learned nothing from the Yeovil playoff.

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by forestfan92 View Post

*IF we get there*
    I wouldn’t watch these buggers play in my back garden, go on Wycombe fist em for me

Ian Storey-Moore

Us or Sheffield United will get the lions share of tickets in the final as the other semi final couldnít sell 40k between.

If we ever make a play off final youíll get a ticket if you go every week and about 10k others will have a chance.

It's all about mid-table...

Let's not get ahead of ourselves regarding Wembley, Sheff U are a decent hardworking team, respect although I cant stand um !

A mate said to me somebody on Facefuk as put the seating plan for Wembley on the site.

Ffs, let's fukin finish the job first, gunna be hard without a doubt.

Viv Anderson

I'm still haunted by the bus which was booked for the final before the semi-final had finished for the Yeovil fiasco.

Purchased a ticket on Wednesday still not arrived in the post. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Voltage View Post
    Did you defo ask for them to be posted? Default is print at home

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Matchday Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Voltage View Post
    Had a email from the club today saying my Season card had been updated to include tomorrow's game.

Quote Originally Posted by thehockleyhustler View Post
    Did you defo ask for them to be posted? Default is print at home

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    Yes have the email confirmation. Normally I print but thought have plenty of time so selected post. Pissed me right off this. No way they are going to turn up on match day. Just donít need the aggro and was so looking forward to this match.

Ian Storey-Moore

Planning the final tickets:

I highly doubt anyone is planning final tickets. Was just having a look around to see how it might pan out IF we did get there. And it’s a big if

No harm in that. If you don’t want to think that far ahead, then don’t

Matchday Squad

Just realised Iím taking my parents on holiday during the playoff final- on a canal boat!!!! Anyone know if now tv works well on mobile WiFi? If not anyone know any good football pubs on the Shropshire union canal two days out of napton (south)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk