Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: County Derby Fan Comments Part 2

Wally Ardron

Default County Derby Fan Comments Part 2

Enjoying a couple of pre-match beers in one of my locals near the ground and the atmosphere is pretty subdued. Despite the bravado of some of the one eyes on LTLF deep down their fans are probably as nervous as we are about this game.

Despite the departures, still a strong bench, nervous about Buchananís match fitness though
    All of you lucky enough to be there - be loud ! Weíll be listening !
    Cometh the hour, cometh the Rams

A win today has the added bonus of annoying the fans of two crap teams in red.
    The atmosphere's going to be insane, and both teams will be raring to go... Going to put a quick bet on both teams having someone sent off!

What Forest fans should be doing is applauding Rooney for what he's done and singing how they hope we survive. We'd be screwed then!

With all those blow-up phalluses and fake money flying around it looks like a Geordie hen night.

What on Earth was that ďWelcome to the Forest KingdomĒ huge banner!? Weird

Decent first 10. We look better.

Great chance for Lawrence. Youíd put money on him bagging that and he put it wide.
    Though itís been dull, should be 1-1. Weirdly, both teams are actually trying to play. Needs a Proper Football Tackle to wake this up a bit. This match resembles a football match waaaaaaayyy too much.

Quite an even game. Notts Forest have changed formation now and see to be getting forward with a little more purpose.

Forestís tactical switch seems to have answered the questions we were asking them.

Thompson booked, canít really argue with that one.

Thomson booked for shirt-pulling after Jed Spence was pulling his shirt first. Standard.

Just come on here and seen people saying it should be 1-1. I don't get that at all. Derby have created a brilliant chance and the only clear chance where a goal should have been scored. Skipper Tom will know that he owes us.

The occasion seems to be getting the better of Thompson a little bit.
    He is a Nottingham lad after all

Lucky to only see yellow

Agree. Should have been a red for Grabban

All forest for the last 10 or 15.

Donít think he meant it but still should have been a red

Has there ever been a Derby match on Sky where they have been even-handed, let alone favour us?

I think thereís some mileage in giving Grabban some needle, heís on a yellow and seems ready foul whoever he comes up against.

Samba's head has just doubled in size 😳

Wow the size of that bruise on Sambas noggin!
    Like heís growing a second head

Ref's earpiece linked to other parties against us?

Glad for half time so we can regroup, Forest are shutting us down everytime we try and get out.
    Need to change it up to counter them

the first half belonged to Derby.

Half time, nil nil.
    Derby started well, forest changed their formation and controlled midfield since.
    Chances few, Lawrence for us the best.
    Allsop never a foul.
    As much as scum as they are, really hope Samba is ok
    Really needs to be checked over again! The size of that lump
    Iím no medical expert, but I definitely know enough about the human body to know his head definitely shouldnít look like that.
    Even forgetting his welfare, would you really want a keeper in that state facing a shot from Tom Lawrence?

This ref seems fair so far (unheard of). We just need Ebosele into the box and we have a pen if he knows how to fall. When was the last time we had a pen?

Real shame we didnít go in 1 nil up. It would have been just about deserved

Watching in a bar in Lanzarote. Looking at Samba a bar lady says "ooh, look at that bulge"..... first time the Mrs looked at the screen 🙄

Samba having 2 heads wonít feel out of place in Snottingham now. All he really needs to do to really fit in is grow extra fingers and toes.

Is it weird to feel more confident at 0-0 at half time than if we were 1-0 up?

I'd like to revise my confidence levels.... ffs

Lucky goal

Refs had his half time team talk from EFL

Christ can we please stop the close ups of their manager.

Iím not sure we look up for this

Forest really shutting down our passing options now.
    Need to change something

Perhaps the off field chaos is having an impact on the players

Max Bird's had a nightmare start to this half. Needs to settle down because he sets the tempo.

We really haven't started this half

Does Lee realise that the Forest transfer never happened?

Probably not. He is way overrated anyway, If we can get some decent money for him, I would let him go.

Difference in having a winger with end product in Johnson and ebosele

Rooney needs to change this set up asap before we concede again.

I wonder if Iíll ever see Planges name and not think of flange and The Inbetweeners

Who are they replacing?
    Nobody. Weve decided to play 13 players. What are the EFL gonna do? Relegate us?

Take off Buchanan. Blokes a liability.

It doesnít take much to shut the red dogs up.

Who is looking after the admin thread whilst we are all in here?

Forest replace player who looks like a weird elf with someone who is named like one

Is Buchanan playing for forest?
    Perhaps too trying to put them off from bidding?

I really donít like Morrison.

Shameful performance this is , Paul jewel level performance after all the hard work and good results recently

Too many players not at it: Buchanan getting ripped apart, Morrison and Bird giving the ball away, Knight absent

Has someone slipped some sleeping pills into our water bottles?

Both teams getting a bit weird now. Thereís another goal in this - itís going to finish 2-0 or 1-1

Just a comment on our crowd, the fact that a fair number of those fans at their only away game of the season has affected our noise generation.

Some good positions just not able to get the shot off.

I know what you mean. Comes with age

If Shinnie was in that midfield would be a completely different game, donít rate this Forest side at all other than their pace on that one wing weíve made it easy with our laboured passing and not pressing them in midfield.

Right Sibbo, show Rooney why he refused to let the Snake have you.
    ē
    Very poor second half from us sealed with that goal

This has been so disappointing

Buchanan losing the ball again. An absolutely awful day for him.

So many young, local players. Bound to happen

A crocked keeper and we've not managed to get a shot on target.
    We need to do a reading on them

Itís been coming.
    Buchanan and Byrne hopelessly exposed today.
    One game. No need for panic, just very disappointing against them.

Can't remember the last time we turned up vs Forest tbh. Shocker of a day.
    Hate to say it but I think that this game will ruin the feel good feeling regarding the performances

I didn't realise until a couple of minutes ago that they haven't subbed their keeper. That's how little he's been in the game.

Outfought and tactically outwitted

Ö rightÖ back to the Admin thread.

Look tired, sloppy. Donít really deserve anything today.

I think they seem to get less worked up by the local Derby aspect.
    Forest haven't been good, Derby have been shocking. 1 game too far in this run, didn't expect anything from this anyway.

Ebosele needs to study Johnson and learn how a player with pace should play.

1-0 down and the opposition on the break saw atleast 4 players in our team walking back to defend which results in them grabbing a second goal with more than one unmarked in the Box , absolutely shameful heart and desire in this game, should be ashamed , if I was byrne busting my gut to defend then with no-one else wanting to do the same I'd be livid screaming at each player , not good enough, really upset with the performance on show today

Iíve gotten used to us having a poor record against Forest.
    We got the better of them a few times under Clough, McClaren and once under Rowett.
    But I think that now makes it 10 games without a win against them and 10 games without a win at the City Ground.
    Iím not actually bothered though.
    They should win given where the two clubs and sides are at right now.
    Rooney has got it wrong today concerning left back position. Heís tried to fight fire with fire playing Buchanan against Jed Spence. Although Forsyth doesnít have the pace he would have the know how given his experience. We play different with him in the side hitting him with long diagonal passes and it may have negated Spence having the ball so much.
    I like Buchanan but he simply came up against a better player today. The second goal came from him not being strong enough and being bullied off the ball.

Peno

Very clever from Lawrence

Got to be red for Samba. Just swung a glove at Lawrence

If you book Lawrence, book Samba twice

Watching back,samba should have been off for that.

Can we sue anyone for that?

Sorry I know we had bias but surely that would be two reds for Notts forest if VAR was involved

40 seconds to collect a ball for a throw in

Also there should be way more than 6 minutes added. There were 3 minutes between Forest's second goal and the kick off alone. Add in the other two goals, the subs and natural stoppages and it's not an adequate amount.

How is the ref allowing this? Thereís been about 30 seconds of football in added time.

This has been a masterclass in taking the sting out of a game from both the Forest players and the referee.

4 minutes time wasted by them 1 minute of fouls by us, awful

Well if there's any fairness in this game there should be another 3mins added time on top of this... time wasting by F*rest every ducking time!

now we get a red

Ravel can just leave the club now

We've had 6 minutes added time of absolutely nothing. Time wasting. ducking disgrace

Thatís exactly why Ravel Morrison has had a failed career. Amateur stuff.

Clumsy but not a red

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Viv Anderson

Default Re: County Derby Fan Comments Part 2

Seems like they all think Morrison is a waster too

Viv Anderson

How many reds do they think we should have had lol

Senior doom Monger

Rubbish comments from a bunch of entitled wasters.
    These are the worst comments we have seen this season.

Gaff Lad

"just a comment on our crowd, a fact that a fair number of those fans at their only away game of the season has affected our noise generation."

13th Duke of Wybourne

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    "just a comment on our crowd, a fact that a fair number of those fans at their only away game of the season has affected our noise generation."

It's the only game they turn upto. Don't do anything but give us ticket money.

Even forgetting his welfare, would you really want a keeper in that state facing a shot from Tom Lawrence?
    As long he's not driving.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Quote Originally Posted by eezzeetiger View Post
    If he'd stuck at one shot he probably wouldn't have crashed his car and then left his mate in the back of his car to die as far as he knew. What a scumbag.

It's all about mid-table...

Every body we Forest insignia on them comes thru Wethers doors like their floating on air we a fukin gret smile on thi boats

Gaff Lad

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    Every body we Forest insignia on them comes thru Wethers doors like their floating on air we a fukin gret smile on thi boats
    I had to read that twice Ray, very slowly.

It's all about mid-table...

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    I had to read that twice Ray, very slowly.
    Join the rest Rocksta !

Its great in Wethz we Forest fans beaming like Cheshire cats