5 13.51%
  • Do you want some?

2 5.41%
  • Dr. Who to inevitably score

4 10.81%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread : Millwall v Nottingham Forest; K.O. 15:00 15/1/22

Ian Storey-Moore

Default Re: Matchday Thread : Millwall v Nottingham Forest; K.O. 15:00 15/1/22

I can't say I ever look forward to this game. Horrible part of the world to visit. Fingers crossed that Matt Smith catches a new covid variant before kickoff.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Baker's Dog View Post
    I can't say I ever look forward to this game. Horrible part of the world to visit. Fingers crossed that Matt Smith catches a new covid variant before kickoff.
    It’s not particularly nice but the New Den doesn’t hold the same edge that the Old Den had, we had a highly memorable and entertaining trip there in 88. Great fun.

Youth Team

I always enjoyed going to this game because it reminded me that my life hadn't turned out too bad, and things could be much worse.

Davis to start for the physical battle, Grabban to come on and score the winner again?

Gaff Lad

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryduck View Post
    Davis to start for the physical battle, Grabban to come on and score the winner again?
    Totally agree.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryduck View Post
    Or even the other way around.

We've got different types of strikers now to switch things up. It's really positive.

Wally Ardron

GOOD LUCK FOREST

Where's me hammer?

Was gonna text Bryn Gunn see if he's going... but already know the answer

Ian Storey-Moore

Millwall always perform well against us. Knock the ball about really well, and their lanky streaks of piss do the damage.
    Won't be an easy ride for Millwall today. We've some menace up front and should physically contain them. Forest have enough to win this battle.
    By the way...I fuckin hate derby lol

Gaff Lad

Safe journey to all Reds travelling to Millwall.

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    It’s not particularly nice but the New Den doesn’t hold the same edge that the Old Den had, we had a highly memorable and entertaining trip there in 88. Great fun.
    As far as I can recall,there were more police there that day than spectators.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Was gonna text Bryn Gunn see if he's going... but already know the answer
    He’ll be doing a LFT test using citrus juice as we write.

Impressive member

Hope Joe, Steve and Scott have taken aspirin before the game.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Viv Anderson

Well, here we are again , after what seems like an age, we play a league game.

I always think these games against Meewaa are physical battles trying to contain an aerial bombardment, but think that this time we have strength up front and a pretty tough defence, with added presence from Cook.

Should be a close game, they are no mugs, but hopefully we can find a bit of extra class to pull off a good win.

Come on you Reds.

Ian Storey-Moore

Didn't bother getting tickets for today. Partly because of the covid rates down there, partly because I was concerned about protests by the great unwashed and didn't want to expose my kids to it (especially as I wouldn't be able to keep my gob shut if one of them started spouting their bullshit at me), partly because I'm pissed off with the ticket office continuously getting it wrong and I end up chasing tickets, but mostly because I thought that it would be postponed and I didn't fancy the challenge of chasing up a refund.

So, most on here still manage to watch away matches through 'the usual sources'. Now I normally attend away matches, so I know not of these usual sources, and I know that no one's allowed to tell me (not even secretly it seems). So I end up with about 50 tabs on my web browser and numerous women asking whether I want to play.

But can someone help me out with just a little clue, not really a clue, more an answer to a question, just to save me a little time and effort ?

Just a yes or no will suffice, so that I'll know whether to bother or not.

Apart from when all matches were being streamed anyway during lockdown, is it possible to find a 'usual source' using kodi on a pc ?

As I said, just a yes or no, that's hardly breaking any rules is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by OK SpidermAndy! View Post
    It's a 3pm Saturday kick off.

Need better quid pro quo
    Is that the price/make of Rowett's trainers?

13th Duke of Wybourne

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ray's Redlist View Post
    Is that the price/make of Rowett's trainers?
    Quid pro poundstretcher.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

It's all about mid-table...

Cmonn yow Red uns !

Gaff Lad

COME ON SUPER DOOPER COOPERMAN'S SUPER DOOPER RIP ROARING REDS!!!!!!!

Youth Team

Team out shortly, I do hope Richmond has made the XI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team

Racist chavs:

YOU REDSSS:

Gaff Lad

Ian Storey-Moore

Strong side that

COYR!!!

First Team

Brice looks to have treated himself to some new airpods... Who and Drinker on the bench for them.

Jack Armstrong

Interesting both Grabban and Davis in the side.

Is it going to be a 3421 with Grabban flanking on the left side, or will it be a 3412 with Grabban and Davis up top and Johnson in the middle?

Personally think it'll be the former.

30/09/2021: It's only 8 points to the play-offs. Doesn't matter if we're 20th having lost three times as many games as we've won so far. I fancy us now that Hughton's gone.