Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: Who goes through to the 4th Round?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Forest, the spirit of Eric Lichaj lives on.

4 22.22%
  • Arsenal, under(red)dogs tamed.

6 33.33%
  • Draw, errr, do they still do replays??

2 11.11%
  • Onside, Brian Rice!

6 33.33%
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: FA Cup 3rd Round: Nottingham Forest/Forest Reserves vs Arsenhole/Arsenhole Reserves

First Team

Default Re: FA Cup 3rd Round: Nottingham Forest/Forest Reserves vs Arsenhole/Arsenhole Reserv

Groan!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Youth Team

Default Re: FA Cup 3rd Round: Nottingham Forest/Forest Reserves vs Arsenhole/Arsenhole Reserv

If you'd told me at the start of the season that Yates would develop enough to be able to play an inch-perfect cross like that..

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Malwood View Post
    If you'd told me at the start of the season that Yates would develop enough to be able to play an inch-perfect cross like that..
    Don't underestimate the impact of Stevie Cooper.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by PynchonForest View Post
    Spence was electric
    One should always be wary of an electric Spence that keeps you out

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
    One should always be wary of an electric Spence that keeps you out

Wally Ardron

Took the youngest yesterday who has never really shown much interest. She's just gone up to bed singing "Forest are magic on and off the pitch". When I laughingly told her to shut up I got the reply "Come and get yer peanuts".
    I think the fan base is growing

Matchday Squad

Tactically Cooper got this match spot. Brought Cafu on-off the ball thought he worked really hard by blocked the channels well preventing centre backs from playing out. Set up was like back end of Swansea match. Hoping Cafu can play some role in second half of season, has some attributes that cud be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by football post View Post
    Took the youngest yesterday who has never really shown much interest. She's just gone up to bed singing "Forest are magic on and off the pitch". When I laughingly told her to shut up I got the reply "Come and get yer peanuts".
    I think the fan base is growing
    Majic she will have memories of that night.

Wally Ardron

Can the right honorable gentleman start the Leicester Thread??

Ian Storey-Moore

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by IJPS View Post
    Can the right honorable gentleman start the Leicester Thread??
    Bloody 'ell it's over two weeks away, give me a chance!!

Ian Storey-Moore

Ian Storey-Moore

FFS not the BBC

That twat Lineker will be unbearable

Ian Storey-Moore

FFS not the BBC

That's all right, will be watching the match, not the prem bias.

Viv Anderson

FFS not the BBC

He can't be any more smug than the last time he hosted a MOTD Live featuring us. It was when we lost 3-0 in the FA Cup against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge under Calderwood, when Lineker couldn't wait to sniderly get stuck into us with Alan Hanson's assistance.

Lineker...."Didn't Forest win something once Alan".

Hanson...."I believe they did Gary".

Lineker (slightly under his breath)...."not that they ever mention it".

Viv Anderson

FFS not the BBC

He's unbearable whatever the scenario anyway.

BBC used to be much better than ITV but recently they have overtaken them by a long way.

Thought the coverage in the Arsenal match was brilliant.

Gaff Lad

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    He's unbearable whatever the scenario anyway.

BBC used to be much better than ITV but recently they have overtaken them by a long way.

Thought the coverage in the Arsenal match was brilliant.
    I agree, miles better. I actually enjoyed Ally McCoist doing co commentary.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    I agree, miles better. I actually enjoyed Ally McCoist doing co commentary.
    McCoist has been the best commentator for years now. I remember him during the World Cup, made every game watchable.

It is remarkable that TV companies haven't clocked on that most of the public just want a positive commentator that clearly enjoys watching the game he is at. I am sick to death of commentators just shouting at the audience when they see something that annoys them (Don Goodman & the other EFL guy are the worst offenders). I don't really wanna hear it.

Gaff Lad

McCoist has been the best commentator for years now. I remember him during the World Cup, made every game watchable.

It is remarkable that TV companies haven't clocked on that most of the public just want a positive commentator that clearly enjoys watching the game he is at. I am sick to death of commentators just shouting at the audience when they see something that annoys them (Don Goodman & the other EFL guy are the worst offenders). I don't really wanna hear it.
    Totally agree.

Wally Ardron

Seven of the team that started against us starts again tonight at Anfield in the semi final. Interesting to see how they get on and will give an idea as to just how good our performance was.

Ally McCoist was fine until he referred to us as NOTTS Forest.

Viv Anderson

I'm not having owt good said about Ally Mcoist, he's fucking unbearable

Thick as pig shit & usually pissed

I'd rather have Ron Atkinson on commentary

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    I'd rather have Ron Atkinson on commentary
    Nah he'd sit in the wrong commentary box