Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Massive Member

Default Re: Christmas 2021. Show us yer baubles!

Merry Christmas ya sexy bastards

From Carlos and mini keg of Mild

xx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Matchday Squad

Cheese is ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian Storey-Moore

Yes, I can smell it from here.

Merry Christmas to one and all!!

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

Viv Anderson

God bless us, every one!

I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

Warp Speed Chic

Merry Christmas sports fans.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Hughton,we have a problem View Post
    You've died your hair again.
    It’s trimmed too short to tell

Sent from my rectum using poofinger

Your palms are holding her neck and thumbs are at her ears regulating the speed of her head as she swallows and then sucks up your machinery. She is topping up your engine oil for the cross-country coming up. Your RPM is hitting a new high. To wait any longer would be to lose prime time... She picks up a Bugatti's momentum. You want her more at a Volkswagen's steady trot. Squeeze the maximum mileage out of your gallon of gas. But she's eating up the road with all cylinders blazing.

Aniruddha Bahal (Bunker 13

Viv Anderson

Merry Christmas everyone.

Fingers crossed you celebrate well with loved ones around you. If not, then I hope you make the best of it with humour and positivity.

Sending you sincere best wishes. Stuff your faces and drink lots. Love to all you Forest fans.

Matchday Squad

Can't follow the last post unless you want a near 50 year old blokes hairy arse, Merry Christmas to you all what a great bunch we are with now a great team and manager long may it remain through 2022 Cheers

Ian Storey-Moore

The best Christmas card I received this year...

Super Koopa

Merry Christmas all. Hope everybody has the best day they can.

I just finished work about an hour ago. I'm an in home carer (basically go and care for people in their homes) and did a 1-7 shift today.

There's this one old curmudgeonly fella I look after who just sits in his armchair with his dressing gown gaping so his junk is permanently on display. His choice. He can do what he likes as he's deemed as having 'mental capacity'. Anyways, I'm round there earlier and I wish him a merry Christmas and he just replied "They always go on about how sad for all of those old people on their own at Christmas and I just think to myself 'lucky bastards!'"

Made me chuckle.

Merry Christmas one and all!

Last edited by Tony Woodcock's LoveChild; 25-12-21 at 21:23.

Ale ape.

I love the days between Christmas and New Year.
    No work, nothing to do, no idea what day it is, living off leftovers from Christmas Day dinner, no rush to do anything.

Absolute bliss.

Viv Anderson

Waking up at 12 noon without feeling guilty. Grabbing leftover meat and making sandwiches with it, adding whatever sauce you fancy.

Looking around the kitchen to see so much chocolate staring at you.

Movie marathon days, then live football and darts in the evening.

Tis indeed bliss.

Impressive member

Thorntons toffee for breakfast, Ferrero Rocher for lunch, washed down with a couple of bottles of beer, and then cold meat and cheescake for an evening meal.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

The Foam Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    Thorntons toffee for breakfast, Ferrero Rocher for lunch, washed down with a couple of bottles of beer, and then cold meat and cheescake for an evening meal.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
    I’m craving bland food at this point, same every year, right now I could live on toast.

It's all about mid-table...

Always believe that xmas is for kids, them only.

But even that's disappearing in this lovely modern world we live in.

Know of somebody who had 3 small children eight six and four years of age, bought a load of bulky cheap plastic toys and games all wrapped up in fancy xmas wrapping paper, videoed it in the living room alongside the xmas tree and displayed it all on social media getting loads of likes and comments.

Not only did the kids have to be woken up xmas day (unheard of in my experience), but they unwrapped them all within a few minutes, discarded them with disdain and left a living room full of torn up wrapping paper strewn everywhere. Proceeded without a smile or a thankyou to go back upstairs to play on their phones and computers.

It just summed up society for me, the falseness and starkness of it all made me weep

Gaff Lad

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post

Know of somebody who had 3 small children eight six and four years of age, bought a load of bulky cheap plastic toys and games all wrapped up in fancy xmas wrapping paper, videoed it in the living room alongside the xmas tree and displayed it all on social media getting loads of likes and comments.

Not only did the kids have to be woken up xmas day (unheard of in my experience), but they unwrapped them all within a few minutes, discarded them with disdain and left a living room full of torn up wrapping paper strewn everywhere. Proceeded without a smile or a thankyou to go back upstairs to play on their phones and computers.

It just summed up society for me, the falseness and starkness of it all made me weep
    Absolutely Ray. Christmas died a death when they stopped singing Christmas carols in schools.

I blame Sky. I mean, they ruined football. It stands to reason they must be responsible for ruining Christmas too.

It's all about mid-table...

Blame who you want duck.

But that true story will resonate in millions of households throughout the nation.

It's a bloody crying shame.

Ian Storey-Moore

It’s just how modern life is ain’t it, a lot of kids now get bought stuff year round so there ungrateful if they don’t get the newest iPad version 38 or whatever.

When I was a kid I got a few bits for me birthday in May and then I’d have to wait until Christmas to get anything else, if summit came out in August I either got it late or not at all.

I absolutely loved Christmas as a kid, I wouldn’t of dared being an ungrateful little shit, me old man would of told me to bollocks and return everything if I did anyway

Matchday Squad

Blame who you want duck.

But that true story will resonate in millions of households throughout the nation.

It's a bloody crying shame.
    Only two people to blame

The parents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Tiff; 08-01-22 at 18:27.