Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matchday 20: WBA Fan Comments

First Team

Default Re: Matchday 20: WBA Fan Comments

Just for clarification he's definitely not good.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jumper View Post
    West Brom is a dreadful, poxy organisation. Cynical, non-footballing, battery farm approach.

I dislike them more than I rationally should.
    I always remember them as a good footballing side in the days of Jeff Astle,Tony Brown and Cyrille Regis.
    Then Gary Megson arrived......

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
    To be fair the only reason I like Miranda is my wife and daughters all like it in the interests of family cohesion and togetherness I begrudgingly agreed to watch it

To my eternal shame I found myself laughing far more than I thought I would
    It's ok, we understand.

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Plummer View Post
    Sorry it's late, family day out...it's also brief because if that, only visited one forum. If anyone is interested in being a deputy or rotating feel free to message me.

Let me guess...we boot the ball up the pitch with no thought and our "strikers" will be non-existant.

After Tuesday night Iíve got a feeling this may be one of those games where if itís not going our way the atmosphere will turns poisonous both towards Val and the board.

I wonít lie Iím dreading this. Theyíve got a darn good manager who adapts and learns and plays the best way for the players he has. We donít.

I rarely predict defeat but I think this will be the end of our unbeaten home record. For a team 3rd in the league we look a bit beleaguered, especially up top, so I don't see where the goals come from, regardless of who plays the first 60 or last 30. 0-2.

0-3.

I don't see much quality in this Forest team, we can win this one.

Outside of Fulham or Bournemouth there is no quality in this league. They have a superior manager and we have no decent strikers. I'll take a draw while hoping for a win.

If Forest score first you well hear the crowd turn toxic.

Updates for tonight match from the club. ENHANCED SEARCHES

"We are making some adjustments to our matchday search regimes following the increase to the UK threat level. Supporters will be required to open their jackets and empty their pockets. Any bags brought in will need to be opened and there may be a need for a physical search if deemed necessary"

Meanwhile I'm sure a couple of disturbances involving Albion supporters of late and the fact that Forest sold their allocation a couple of weeks ago hasn't helped influence their decision at all...

Whats up with the Forest away kit? They sponsored by Lime and Orange tic-tacs?

Positive start by us.

This is woeful. Our passing is atrocious.

This is coaching at its worse. They donít have a clue what they are doing.

Fucking atrocious.

Forest taking control now.

Great save by their goalie.

Furlong awful miss.

My god this game is awful.

Is it just me or does 26 on NF look like a 1970's bright yellow refrigerator?

Weíll be bottom half of the league come January.

At the start, we had 70% possession, now we have 47%.

That Djed Spence looks half decent for them.

Schoolboy football. Headless chicken 100mph rush rush no look no pass stuff.

0-0 HT. Fans booing again.

Stats 10-1 shots on target. I think only one (Gradyís effort) was somewhat Iíd call a dangerous attack.

Players getting in each others way at times.*,They are a well organised champ side.*We aren't.

Decent first half, McKenna and Bong particularly weak on the ball for them, we should try and set some pressing traps for them.

Done everything but score would be one interpretation, zero creativity would be another.

We are the better side and we're clearly up for it. The issue is the lack of attacking variety. It's all crosses into the box, nothing through the middle.

It's all Forrest this start.

Looks like theyíre going to have a go which COULD give us a chance but we have to have more purpose.

Grant...Why and how did he miss?

Clearly aiming for row Z.

Can you bet on subs coming on in the 60th minute? Serious question.

Doubt bookies would give odds, its the same two every game.

Lolley on for them. Dangerous player.

Forest may win this, the way we are set up and playing.

Good save by SJ.

Moloumby off 2nd yellow. No need for that challenge.

Brains of a rocking horse.

3rd red card of the season. Thats atrocious.

He's been wild all game. Serves him right. It would be nice if we could try to sign some central midfielders who don't think they are playing in a Don Revie Leeds side.

All Forest now.

Fans leaving in droves.

Can't blame them. I could not pay to watch this rubbish weekly. They deserve a medal for going.

I thought weíd had one man sent off not 3?

Can the board really ignore that by 85mins 2/3s of the fans attending have gone?

Open goal, but NO composure.

Hugill what a miss. GARBAGE.

Are we at home because it don't sound like it to me.

FT 0-0 Extremely lucky.

I've said before I won't criticise players unless I think I can do better. HUGILL YOU ARE COMPLETE RUBBISH.

Hugill, like many others were garbage tonight. We were lucky Forest weren't much cop. Positives clean sheet and I felt.once we to ten men we were quite solid.

Genuinely starting to hate the club I've loved for so long. Won't be attending while this head coach or this board are at the club. Truly awful. I want to know how Jordan Hugill made it as a pro. Was the person who scouted him blind or short sighted? ***** again.

That's unfair. Even Stevie Wonder could see Hugill is ****!!

Iím more pessimistic about the club now than at any time since the pre-Megson era.

Fortunate to come away with a draw and as I mentioned earlier the team doesnít have the guile, craft, cunning or intelligence on that performance to win games.

PULIS, BLOODY PULIS, was doing better than this.

Another thing. Iím really uncomfortable with the booing of Bong tonight. Not a good look!

Why? He accused Rodrigues of* making a rascist comment toward him, Albion fans just reminding him they hadn't forgotten!

Weíll never know what he heard.

Jaysus,
    With everything else going on at the club somebody's all woked (its not a spelling mistake) up about the baracking of an opponent.

I typed 14 words to make an observation, Iím not exactly running round screaming slowly taking my clothes off in a heightened state of distress. Iím possibly the least ďwokeĒ person in the world, but booing someone who thought he heard someone racially abusing him and shouted up about it really isnít exactly what Iíd call woke. Iím surprised you have ability to post on here over there in 1973.
    Calvin. Thanks for this, I wasnít sure you would even do it today after your last post.

So if you are ok with it. I will give Peterborough a bash next week, see how I do and perhaps we can take turns??

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Furtull View Post
    I think admitting that is far worse than saying I don't mind AC. He's on 5 live so I get to hear him a fair bit. Not everyone's cup of tea admittedly but he has a good line in self deprecation and is fairly entertaining. Everyone to their own though.
    From my observations, Chiles is as far away from the stereotypical Clarkson-type 'celebrity' fan as you can get. Like the vast majority of us, he suffers the lifetime's-worth of pain associated with supporting an underachieving provincial club, rather than wallowing in the phoney, reflected-glory of aligning with one of the so-called "elite" Premier League clubs, as so many of his peers routinely do.

Last edited by Otis Redd'un; 29-11-21 at 01:59.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by eezzeetiger View Post
    Calvin. Thanks for this, I wasnít sure you would even do it today after your last post.

So if you are ok with it. I will give Peterborough a bash next week, see how I do and perhaps we can take turns??
    Much credit it to you for offering to take some of the weight from Calvin's shoulders.

It's an important service!

Last edited by Otis Redd'un; 29-11-21 at 02:05.

Wally Ardron

Despite there is quite a lot of garbage written by their fans I have to agree with the comment “outside Fulham & Bournemouth there’s no quality in this league”

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Furtull View Post
    It's ok, we understand.

Speak for yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calvin. Thanks for this, I wasn’t sure you would even do it today after your last post.

What did I put that made you think I was quitting? But absolutely have a bash at Peterborough, very much appreciated.

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Plummer View Post
    What did I put that made you think I was quitting? But absolutely have a bash at Peterborough, very much appreciated.
    The first sentence or two...

"Sorry it's late, family day out...it's also brief because if that, only visited one forum. If anyone is interested in being a deputy or rotating feel free to message me."

Will give Peterborough a go though, I love your work, especially when we win.

Best bit of LTLF

The first sentence or two...

"Sorry it's late, family day out...it's also brief because if that, only visited one forum. If anyone is interested in being a deputy or rotating feel free to message me."

Will give Peterborough a go though, I love your work, especially when we win.

Best bit of LTLF
    Oh didn't mean it to come over that way, just explaining why it was late. Your help is though much appreciated.