Thread: Braian Ojeda Rodriguez

Youth Team

Default Re: Braian Ojeda

Not in there starting line up tonight..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Warp Speed Chic

There's a Paraguayan fan on Twitter who's loving the link to him, that's enough for me. Sing him up

Ian Storey-Moore

This guy has 500k followers and has quotes from Ojedas Dad that says hes off to England with his Agent and then adds (in his own opinion) that hes coming to Forest

https://twitter.com/BrunoPont/status...38443667808259

Grenville Morris

Fuck me yes, finally. No more experienced English cloggers, get some hungry South American fucks in there.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    It’s “he’s” Harry. He is.

Every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To be fair, I really don't give 2 shits.

Grenville Morris

If this happens, I’m getting his name on the third shirt. Bastard is built like a concrete shithouse.

Ian Storey-Moore

We'll be top of the red cards table at least

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    Wages will be dead cheap so at least we can fuck him off to Europe if he’s shit. In.
    Come on RR, it's if his shit!

Ian Storey-Moore

Jorge Vera
    @ChipiVera89
    Braian Ojeda habla en la 800 AM y confirma su ida al Nottingham Forest de Inglaterra: “estoy llegando a Para Uno y me voy a despedir de los compañeros al término del partido”
    @LaUnionAM

@UnionFC800
    Translated from Spanish by
    Braian Ojeda speaks at 800 AM and confirms his departure to Nottingham Forest in England: "I'm coming to Para Uno and I'm going to say goodbye to my teammates at the end of the game"
    @LaUnionAM
    @UnionFC800

Grenville Morris

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    Jorge Vera
    @ChipiVera89
    Braian Ojeda habla en la 800 AM y confirma su ida al Nottingham Forest de Inglaterra: “estoy llegando a Para Uno y me voy a despedir de los compañeros al término del partido”
    @LaUnionAM

@UnionFC800
    Translated from Spanish by
    Braian Ojeda speaks at 800 AM and confirms his departure to Nottingham Forest in England: "I'm coming to Para Uno and I'm going to say goodbye to my teammates at the end of the game"
    @LaUnionAM
    @UnionFC800

Viv Anderson

This has a Murphy database-connection all over it. Which, given his apparent attempts to resign from his position, is very considerate of Dane.

Last edited by Otis Redd'un; 29-08-21 at 03:48.

Viv Anderson

Looks like this is on, one of the guys said he won't play today, he didn't and wasn't in the squad at all and he's started in the last 8 games.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Matchday Squad

First a disclaimer: I am NOT saying this guy is the new Roy Keane. Like everybody else on here I have no clue whether he's good, bad or indifferent.
    It's just that his physique and the descriptions of how he plays reminded me of the way Keane was he came to Forest: raw, powerful, driven.
    And that got me thinking about why it is so good to see Forest scouting in relatively obscure football territories.
    Keane came to us from Cobh Ramblers. That was a level just barely above the amateur kick-about in the park.
    And the Forest scout, Noel McCabe, saw him in a game that Cobh actually lost 4-0 to an amateur side in Dublin. He was there to watch another Cobh player. He had the insight to see that Keane had something special. More importantly, Forest trusted their scouts -- if McCabe said they should sign him, they did.
    We used to be very good at this -- lot of terrific Forest players were plucked from almost nowhere.
    So even if Ojeda isn't a success, I'm still very happy to see the club actively looking for raw talent in unfashionable places -- and, presumably tapping in to local knowledge. There are always diamonds in the muck.

First Team

very much an unknown player and will take time to adjust to the demands of the championship.

let's hope he's not the next Fouad Bachirou

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    very much an unknown player and will take time to adjust to the demands of the championship.

You mean that you hope he’s not a tidy looking player brought in by one manager to be not given a chance by the next manager?

Your palms are holding her neck and thumbs are at her ears regulating the speed of her head as she swallows and then sucks up your machinery. She is topping up your engine oil for the cross-country coming up. Your RPM is hitting a new high. To wait any longer would be to lose prime time... She picks up a Bugatti's momentum. You want her more at a Volkswagen's steady trot. Squeeze the maximum mileage out of your gallon of gas. But she's eating up the road with all cylinders blazing.

Aniruddha Bahal (Bunker 13

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    4 year contract:

Why are we signing a player with one leg?

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post

At 21, he's got 10 years on Bachirou to develop even if he is.

As Otis eludes to, I think is Dane starting to build that bright future of ours. Might take him a while to settle & develop, but I don't think we're gonna be investing club record amounts to develop him either. And even better, on a 4 year contract.......WE get to benefit from his development too! Not some parent club who are already above us.

Thighs like fucking Pearce

Last edited by Alf-engelos Mindminackers; 29-08-21 at 07:09.

First Team

So, you have a player you brought in from Guatemala (in the academy), and now a player you brought in from Paraguay. If you mean to open the Latin America market, you started humbly, and this is an excellent choice. We've been trying for years to find talent in Argentina and Brazil, with very very little success (we either fail to sign the player or we do, and he's crap). Argentina and Brazil are saturated markets, with dozens of big clubs with expert scouters snatching up the best talent and leaving the junk for the rest of the world.

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Penguin View Post
    Cheaper

Viv Anderson

We have done that for years mate. It’s just a little more obvious with this one

Ian Storey-Moore

To go with the one with one eye?

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    This has a Murphy database-connection all over it. Which, given his apparent attempts to resign from his position, is very considerate of Dane.
    I have visions of him skulking in to Marinakis‘s office clutching his little black book looking sorry for himself and saying he wants to resign. Then Marinakis beckons a couple of goons over who relieve him of his little book and shove him out the door. Now we will just sign everyone out of the book and bomb squad the rest!!

Viv Anderson

I am very happy we seem to be exploring this market, when you talk about leading the way this could be an area we can get a leg up on everybody else. It is a genuinely untapped market in the UK & with Brexit it makes it easier to get work permits than even many European countries now. Certainly much easier than before.

Viv Anderson

Well, we had that chap with several extra lungs, perhaps we now have the chap with two Braians?