4 6.56%
  • Lose

25 40.98%
  • SHOT ON TARGET!

15 24.59%
  • Who Cares?

6 9.84%
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday 5: Derby County v Nottingham Forest. Saturday, August 28th, 12:30pm KO.

Viv Anderson

Default Matchday 5: Derby County v Nottingham Forest. Saturday, August 28th, 12:30pm KO.

Someone has to do it I suppose.

By the time Saturday rolls around it will be 1412 days since Derby last beat us. Whoopie.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

First Team

Default Re: Matchday 5: Derby County v Nottingham Forest. Saturday, August 28th, 12:30pm KO.

They're long overdue a win, to be honest. Given that a fair amount of those 1412 days they've been above us in the league we have been somewhat lucky.

Who was the last manager to lose to them? Warburton or Montanier probably?

Viv Anderson

Default Re: Matchday 5: Derby County v Nottingham Forest. Saturday, August 28th, 12:30pm KO.

Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post
    They're long overdue a win, to be honest. Given that a fair amount of those 1412 days they've been above us in the league we have been somewhat lucky.

Who was the last manager to lose to them? Warburton or Montanier probably?
    Warburton.

Matchday Squad

0-1 off Grabbans arse.

Grenville Morris

We better win for the love of god.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    Warburton.
    Thought so, and couldn't be bothered to look, I know Monty lost to them, and MW had that 2-2, and I vaguely recall them losing in the first half of the next season.

Looks like Karanka managed 2 0-0s before O'Neill brought the BCT home and it's stayed there since.

But look at how we've changed managers:
    - this one Hughton v Rooney
    - last one Hughton v Rooney
    - Hughton vs Cocu
    - Lamouchi vs Cocu (x3)
    - O'Neill vs Lampard
    - Karanka vs Lampard
    - Karanka vs Shit Trainers
    - Warburton vs Shit Trainers (x2)
    - Montanier vs McClaren
    - Williams vs Wassall (both caretakers)
    - Freedman vs Clement
    - Pearce vs McClaren (x2)
    - Davies vs McClaren
    - Davies vs Clough (that season both losing managers were sacked after the game)
    Before that they had NLN in for all of the previous BCT matches
    We had
    McLeish
    SO'D
    Cotterill
    McClaren
    Then Davies for 7 and Calderwood from us getting promoted

So Davies vs Clough for 7 matches was the longest streak of both teams having the same manager and before that was Cocu/Sabri with 3 in a season, 2 of the Davies / Clough ones were cup as well.

Just goes to show really how much both have been fucking around with new managers and got nowhere.

Nigel Clough

Urgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matchday Squad

Lose to a threadbare squad of old people and kids led by Wayne Rooney. But it won't be our defensive managers fault. He just needs time

Viv Anderson

We're both shite

It'll be like 2 pub teams toe ending the ball about & trying to kick each other

13th Duke of Wybourne

Lose

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Viv Anderson

I'm gonna go to the cinema and watch that new Ryan Reynolds movie. Not massively interested in it but it starts at almost exactly the same time as we kick off and beats watching us by a mile.

Ian Storey-Moore

I still think we have enough to get the first point(s) on the board.

Getting Garner in is massive. Looking forward to seeing him link up with Zinkers. Yates won't be dropped so hoping Colback to move to the bench.

Would like to see Johnson and Mighton start, they know what this means.

It'll be close, but fancy us to nick it.

2 bald men fighting over a comb, though one of the has had plugs.

First Team

I would go with

Samba

Back McKenna Harbottle Bong ()

Yates Garner

Mighten Carvalho Zinkernagel

Taylor

Screw that inverted winger nonsense, Mighten's right footed. And Taylor has done much more than Grabban has.

Wally Ardron

I'm heading towards Pride Park on Saturday more in hope than expectation.
    Despite this,I think it will tight as a ducks arse-with Forest emerging victorious.
    Derby 1 Forest 2

Nigel Clough

I don't think we'd beat anyone in the top half of League One at the moment. We are just so poor at the moment. A fairly comfortable 2-0 win for Derby, followed by Hughton's departure and a mad scramble for some last minute panic buys before the window shuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post
    I would go with

Samba

Back McKenna Harbottle Bong ()

Yates Garner

Mighten Carvalho Zinkernagel

Taylor

Screw that inverted winger nonsense, Mighten's right footed. And Taylor has done much more than Grabban has.
    Swap out Bong for anyone else at the club and I'm with you. Hughton used to be a decent full back, and even in his 60's he'd be more mobile. At least there'd be a reason to keep him at the club.

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    I'm gonna go to the cinema and watch that new Ryan Reynolds movie. Not massively interested in it but it starts at almost exactly the same time as we kick off and beats watching us by a mile.
    A waitress said I looked like Ryan Reynolds a couple of weeks ago - I didnít even know who he was. Had to google him (I donít).

Nigel Clough

Samba
    Back Figs Mckenna Bong
    Fornah
    Zinckernagel Garner Carvalho Mighten
    Taylor

Go all out to try and win the game. It's the only way Hughton keeps his job.

Wally Ardron

Anyway cinema isn’t a bad shout. I was thinking of a long walk along Beachy Head.

Wally Ardron

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Samba
    Back Figs Mckenna Bong
    Fornah
    Zinckernagel Garner Carvalho Mighten
    Taylor

Go all out to try and win the game. It's the only way Hughton keeps his job.
    At least 4 of them are a big problem

Upper Decker

So who were the managers sacked after EM derbies:

Nigel Clough
    Billy Davies

Who else?

THE TRUTH IS THERE AND WITH IT I GO TO THE END OF THE WORLD .

First Team

once again , this match will be a make or break match for another manager , billy davies and nigel clough were welded the axe after a loss in this match. will hughton survive ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    So who were the managers sacked after EM derbies:

Nigel Clough
    Billy Davies

Who else?
    Didnít John Gregory get the boot after we stuffed them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian Storey-Moore

Defend,Defend ,Defend and Defend again,we shithouse a 2-0 win.At the post match inteview CH says it's the finest attacking display he's ever been involved with.