Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Reggie Cannon

Matchday Squad

Default Re: Reggie Cannon

I suspect if CH has a way of playing which is not in line with the way our CEO wants us to play there will only be one winner given the point total we currently have

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

A. Trialist

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    As Dan points out with evidence above, Chris has a MO which, rightly-or-wrongly, depending on your own point-of-view, he has absolute belief in.

My own view is that it conflicts with the preferred style-of-play of the CEO.
    My argumentative response (LOL)

While both at Brighton and Norwich, he played this purely negative style in the Premier League - where he clearly did not outclass the personnel of the opponent. Now here, if we were to employ Cannon, Worrel, McKenna and Buchanan across the back 4 with Garner in front, we could reasonably say that we have top talent vis a vis the league and therefore could assume that we would be able to push forward more due to those players being able to hold better.

I should have been a lawyer. Or drink more. Or both.

First Team

I think that Murphy needs to give Hughton enough rope to hang him self, by providing the players to enable a more adventurous playing style.
    If Hughton still stays with his dour and ultra defensive set up - then he can open the trap door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your palms are holding her neck and thumbs are at her ears regulating the speed of her head as she swallows and then sucks up your machinery. She is topping up your engine oil for the cross-country coming up. Your RPM is hitting a new high. To wait any longer would be to lose prime time... She picks up a Bugatti's momentum. You want her more at a Volkswagen's steady trot. Squeeze the maximum mileage out of your gallon of gas. But she's eating up the road with all cylinders blazing.

Aniruddha Bahal (Bunker 13

Impressive member

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Pope View Post
    I think that Murphy needs to give Hughton enough rope to hang him self, by providing the players to enable a more adventurous playing style.
    If Hughton still stays with his dour and ultra defensive set up - then he can open the trap door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spot on.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Matchday Squad

As Dan points out with evidence above, Chris has a MO which, rightly-or-wrongly, depending on your own point-of-view, he has absolute belief in.

My own view is that it conflicts with the preferred style-of-play of the CEO.
    I would imagine the preferred style of operation of the CEO also conflicts with that of CH,i.e-construct a
    suitable squad BEFORE the season starts and be properly ready for the first league match.

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Cloughie1975 View Post
    I would imagine the preferred style of operation of the CEO also conflicts with that of CH,i.e-construct a
    suitable squad BEFORE the season starts and be properly ready for the first league match.
    As you know, a different issue.

I think we should just agree to differ. We both want the same outcome, but you're all for the traditional, old-school method of handing the entire transfer budget over to a manager who, in CH's case, will be moving-on next summer (hopefully, not before then I should hasten to add), which is fair enough.

I'm all for the fundamental re-set that will happen over the next 12-months-or-so, hopefully ending the 20-plus-years-cycle that has so far miserably failed us under a succession of owners and fucking countless managers.

Last edited by Otis Redd'un; 20-08-21 at 19:01.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRobbo View Post
    You’re so right - now where is that magic money tree?
    Ask Mel

Gaff Lad

Get this fella in!

Viv Anderson

Been told that the deal for this lad broke-down at a very late stage in proceedings, at the American end. Almost at the point where "Reggie had his bags packed" according to my source.

Last edited by Otis Redd'un; 04-09-21 at 18:59.

Been told that the deal for this lad broke-down at a very late stage in proceedings, at the American end. Almost at the point where "Reggie had his bags packed" according to my source.
    Probably after our dealings broke down but he nearly went to Fulham on loan. The window closed before the paperwork was complete according to this https://twitter.com/tombogert/status...77085569011715

oopsy daisy!

If we're out of the woods maybe a January bid with an eye on next year.

You can never have enough right backs.

Viv Anderson

Gangster names are always welcome.