Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Lee Buchanan

Impressive member

Default Re: Lee Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyBala View Post
    Get the feeling that it'll take either us or them getting desperate or us getting money for someone for it to happen.
    We'll sell Worrall on deadline day, then sign Buchanan and fax over the registration papers 30 seconds too late.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Youth Team

Harry Arter on £2m/year is one of the reasons we are so restricted this summer, TWO MILLION A YEAR. Who the fuck sanctioned that??

Quote Originally Posted by GupiRed2 View Post
    Harry Arter on £2m/year is one of the reasons we are so restricted this summer, TWO MILLION A YEAR. Who the fuck sanctioned that??
    The Greatest Recruitment Setup In The World.

10/10

Ian Storey-Moore

now that is a question worth asking

To this day I reckon we only signed him from game at CG when he scored that screamer for Fulham.

EmmersonForest4 "Bellend"

What were people expecting a footballer who had been yoyo'ing between Premiership and Championship sides with parachute payments to be earning?

May be we should ask why, when the base of the midfield has been so dire, we have a manager who can't utilise a player with Arter's ability? Last time we saw him Hughton was trying to deploy him as a number 10 for christ sake.

Ian Storey-Moore

I’d imagine Colback is on similar. I read somewhere we’re basically pissing away 12M a year on wages of folk who barely get a kick, I can’t for the life of me remember where I saw this so unsure how factual that figure is.

Matchday Squad

[QUOTE=GandalfTheRed;3419546
    May be we should ask why, when the base of the midfield has been so dire, we have a manager who can't utilise a player with Arter's ability? [/QUOTE]

Coz he doesn't try a leg when he was in the team.

Grenville Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Haych View Post
    I’d imagine Colback is on similar. I read somewhere we’re basically pissing away 12M a year on wages of folk who barely get a kick, I can’t for the life of me remember where I saw this so unsure how factual that figure is.
    That was me. Figures were estimated using a mix of reported wages at previous club and (sorry) Football Manager wages, but felt relatively accurate considering the wider wage bill usually is around £27m.

.k I m
    I m u mm

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    That was me. Figures were estimated using a mix of reported wages at previous club and (sorry) Football Manager wages, but felt relatively accurate considering the wider wage bill usually is around £27m.
    It's alright.

That's the same calculations Derby are using to submit their accounts.