Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 364

Thread: Football Kits 2021-2022!

      
  1. #1
    Bob McKinlay
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    98,217

    Default Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Let’s have a new thread for upcoming kits, leaks, rumours, official designs, as I’m sure that clubs will be releasing new replica kits to gouge more money out of supporters promote themselves!

    First up; a leak from Ajax Amsterdam, a new shirt in tribute to Bob Marley:



    Detail:


    Why Bob Marley you may ask? Well, read here:

    https://www.bobmarley.com/how-three-...e-netherlands/

    (Disclaimer: I personally think this shirt is immense. I hope it’s real!)

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    „Don't forget you're alive. 'Cause sometimes when you walk around the city and you're in a bad mood, you can think, hey, wait a minute, we're alive! We don't know what the next second will bring and what a fantastic thing this is. This can get easily forgotten in the routine of life, and that's something I'm trying to bring to my attention at all times. Don't forget you're alive. We're not dead, you know. This is the greatest thing.”

    — Joe Strummer

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    22,802

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!




  4. #3
    EmmersonForest4 "Bellend"
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mansfield
    Posts
    5,678

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    (Disclaimer: I personally think this shirt is immense. I hope it’s real!)
    Agreed, subtle but very smart.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  5. #4
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    18,225

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    I'll definitely be getting that Ajax one if it's real. I don't think it will be though.


  6. #5

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    Let’s have a new thread for upcoming kits, leaks, rumours, official designs, as I’m sure that clubs will be releasing new replica kits to gouge more money out of supporters promote themselves!

    First up; a leak from Ajax Amsterdam, a new shirt in tribute to Bob Marley:



    Detail:


    Why Bob Marley you may ask? Well, read here:

    https://www.bobmarley.com/how-three-...e-netherlands/

    (Disclaimer: I personally think this shirt is immense. I hope it’s real!)
    That's fucking fantastic


  7. #6
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,305

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Maybe some clubs will do something really zany & outrageous like a Pink away kit and then wear it at every opportunity even when their usual colours don't clash

    Yawn


  8. #7
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,305

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    I do like that Ajax kit though


  9. #8
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,906

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Who are Notts. Forest?


  10. #9
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    22,802

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by virgo View Post
    Who are Notts. Forest?
    This is why we use Macron.


  11. #10
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,906

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    I'm neither here nor there with regards to Ajax, but I would definitely buy that shirt.


  12. #11
    Bob McKinlay
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    98,217

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!


  13. #12
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    22,802

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    Looks like the Pikeys have done a Tarmac job on it.


  14. #13
    Rice # 42
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Hucknall
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Even I would buy the Ajax one!


  15. #14
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    7,280

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Kit launch incoming....








    <<Rimaniamo distanti oggi per abbracciarci con più calore e correre più veloci doman>>

  16. #15
    Francis Benali (on loan)
    Guest

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    It's a nice shirt. Not sure I like it as a Milan shirt though?

    One of those shirts there should be no messing with, I think





    Probably the only likeable ESL club. Best club side of all time in my view, and had the good sense to fall off the radar in this era when only twelve clubs are allowed to compete for the European Cup.


  17. #16
    Bob McKinlay
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    98,217

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post


    Probably the only likeable ESL club. Best club side of all time in my view, and had the good sense to fall off the radar in this era when only twelve clubs are allowed to compete for the European Cup.
    I would agree with Francis here, that late-80s/early 90s Milan side were frankly superb; Arrigo Sacchi, the three Dutchmen, James Richardson and Peter Brackley, what’s not to love?

    Oh, yeah, and Francis missed the most important point - they were founded by an Englishman!




  18. #17
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    7,280

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    I would agree with Francis here, that late-80s/early 90s Milan side were frankly superb; Arrigo Sacchi, the three Dutchmen, James Richardson and Peter Brackley, what’s not to love?

    Oh, yeah, and Francis missed the most important point - they were founded by an Englishman!

    .. From Nottingham as well.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk


  19. #18
    Bob McKinlay
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    98,217

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
    .. From Nottingham as well.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Absolutely. There’s a pub in Nottingham named after him - The Kilpin Beer Café, that has a massive Milan/Kilpin mural on the wall inside.


  20. #19
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    12,947

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Talking about changing the traditional style of shirts.

    Watching parts of the Southampton game last night and once again I commented (to myself, of course) that the Saints have ditched their traditional shirt for one in all red with a diagonal white sash.

    I suppose it suits those who don't care much for tradition and the shirt manufacturers, but if I was a fan I'd be a bit fed up.


  21. #20
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,881

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    I'm glad our shirts aren't stripes. There's very little you can do with them to make them look different year on year.

    Having said that I thought this years home shirt was one of the worst we've had awful styling, completely boring and uninspiring, it suited our on pitch efforts perfectly though.

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk


  22. #21
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    18,225

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    I agree but I also think our best kits have had pinstripes on them. I wouldn't complain if Forest adopted that permanently.


  23. #22
    Francis Benali (on loan)
    Guest

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    It was a decent Forest home kit design. The problem (in general, but especially...) with a simple traditional looking kit is there is so much noise all over it these days. It's getting like a F1 suit. Some of it is for worthy causes, but even so they might as well go with something really garish, as it's going to be a mess anyway once all the transfers are stuck on.

    We had Football Index, two different Sky Bet shields, UK Meds, Mind, EFL, Anti-Racism message, Macron logo on the front, each arm, three times on the shorts, Boxt on the shorts. Then we add Est 1865 and a couple of stars over the badge because apparently without them it means we the European Cup wins didn't happen. It's ends up a dog's dinner whatever the design.


  24. #23
    First Team
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The very black holes of my mind.
    Posts
    7,672

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    It was a decent Forest home kit design. The problem (in general, but especially...) with a simple traditional looking kit is there is so much noise all over it these days. It's getting like a F1 suit. Some of it is for worthy causes, but even so they might as well go with something really garish, as it's going to be a mess anyway once all the transfers are stuck on.

    We had Football Index, two different Sky Bet shields, UK Meds, Mind, EFL, Anti-Racism message, Macron logo on the front, each arm, three times on the shorts, Boxt on the shorts. Then we add Est 1865 and a couple of stars over the badge because apparently without them it means we the European Cup wins didn't happen. It's ends up a dog's dinner whatever the design.
    That's part of why I prefer international kits; don't worry though it won't be long before England have got fucking Vauxhall plastered across the front of the playing kit


  25. #24
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    18,225

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    I think sponsors can make a shirt, it helps by having a sponsor you have heard of though.

    I always liked Capital One as our sponsor.


  26. #25
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    22,802

    Default Re: Football Kits 2021-2022!

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    It was a decent Forest home kit design. The problem (in general, but especially...) with a simple traditional looking kit is there is so much noise all over it these days. It's getting like a F1 suit. as it's going to be a mess anyway once all the transfers are stuck on.
    Nail hit well and truly firmly on the head.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •