Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: Forest or Stoke? Who Cares?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Forest win... unlikely

2 20.00%
  • Stoke win... on the cards

1 10.00%
  • A draw... written in the stars

5 50.00%
  • Thank God for Brice Samba!

3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Official Matchday Thread: Nottingham Forest v Stoke City 24/4/21 k.o. 15:00

Grenville Morris

Default Re: Official Matchday Thread: Nottingham Forest v Stoke City 24/4/21 k.o. 15:00

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    After 130+ of the Football League you'd have thought there would be some now unwritten agreement with these end of season fixture obligations that they're played with an emphasis on entertaining anybody still watching played by footballers looking like they're actually having fun. They ought to be treating these games almost like a testimonial, with anything less than six goals and forty attempts in the game being a bit of a failure by both sides.

Nobody in the world wants to see Forest and Preston play out a tight 1-0 either way in two weeks, with shithousery from the winning side to see out the game. Defenders should be given all the defensive responsibility of David Luiz, and sent out with an instruction to get themselves on the scoresheet with a Rabona.
    Nobody is going to be watching Forest vs Preston anyway.

.k I m
    I m u mm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior doom Monger

Default Re: Official Matchday Thread: Nottingham Forest v Stoke City 24/4/21 k.o. 15:00

Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    I was just checking the Forum system logs to see who’d hacked your account...
    The trouble is that apart from my good self everyone has a view set in stone about every player.
    I try to post a fair assessment whether it is about a good performance or a bad performance by each player.
    Of course I do occasionally err with inapproriate comments born out of sheer frustration (and to wind up some of the more windable on here, such as the unforgivable beard comment (for which I remain truly remorseful).
    So anyway, yesterday, fair dos to Grabban he had a rather tame first half, but burst into life in the second.
    I am nothing but even handed in my comments (other than when I have had a sniff of the barmaid's apron).