Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Francis Benali (on loan)

Default The dream thread

I just dreamt Forest lost 2-1 to Luton Town at the City Ground.

I think Forest had hammered them for sixty minutes. No idea who scored Forest's goal. But Luton scored two in five minutes towards the end as the game turned. It was modern day Forest, but late eighties Luton Town. Luton wore the 89 League Cup final white Adidas shirt and navy shorts, but with navy socks and deserved the win on kit alone. Darron McDonough scored the winner, nodding over the line after a goal mouth scramble. I saw the ball two foot off the ground on the goal line as he stooped to head it in. Ricky Hill was instrumental in Luton's fightback.

I was stood on the terracing in the old Bridgford End as was a guy from my run club who was a Luton fan studying in Nottingham (neither true in real life). Another runner I know from London was playing for Luton and jumped over the boards with rest of the Luton players after the winner, came over and gave the first guy a hug and asked him how his course was going. Many Luton fans spilled onto the pitch.

After the game I saw some guy I used to work with in a gym filming one of those pretend reality TV shows like 'Made in Chelsea', but in Nottingham. And some friends I occasionally go to games with, but didn't know were even there, were sat on the curb in the car park eating fish and chips waiting for me to give them a lift home.

Not the best dream by any means, but a dream nonetheless. Post your dreams. About anything. Real ones, not made up ones or day dreams. Go...

Last edited by Francis Benali (on loan); 21-10-14 at 07:44.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Viv Anderson

Default Re: The dream thread

I have recurring dreams about plane crashes, I am never on them but on the ground watching them come down. Had these quite often for most of my life.

Enzo Molinari

I had a dream about the king of Sweden, he gave me things that I was needin

I dream of Jeannie.

Senior doom Monger

I dream that:
    I'm spending time, drinking wine, feeling fine...
    But somehow this dream is in need of repair.

The Foam Hand

My last dream was about Ant (from Ant and Dec) having a flying lesson in an old biplane and crashing it.
    I dont really even watch TV so god knows what that was about.

My Football dreams are always hooligan related, the two that stand out recently are hiding in an old style metal dustbin from Chelsea at a 1970's Stamford Bridge in an alley, and the other was fighting with Middlesbrough on the broadmarsh bus station. Both were very realistic. In one I was was helpless and the other invincible.

I have a reaccuring one at my Grandparents house. Nothing happens, I'm just there.

I always thought the bit in 3 Lions that goes "I still see that tackle by Moore", etc. was a rip off of the bit in I Should Be So Lucky when she says "I'm dreaming you fell in love with me, I fell in love with you", etc.

Direct lift, really.

Francis Benali (on loan)

Sorta works.

Monk De Wally De Honk

Don't get it

Francis Benali (on loan)

It's the 'Bobby belting the ball... and Nobby dancing' and 'we walk together hand in hand.... I'm dreaming'.

Quote Originally Posted by 'eckinhell View Post
    Don't get it
    Tone deaf, innit.

Samuel

I had a dream last night that I met a girl called 'Tiff' in a bar in Nashville (never been there) who looked like Carrie from Homeland.

Francis Benali (on loan)

Dreamt I was staying in a haunted holiday portacabin last night. Swimming pool outside. Little weird man, about 3ft5 and a head like the smash potato aliens was holidaying with me and about four or five other regular people.

Before we could stay, we had to put the walls in cabin up ourselves. Two of the women in our group, no idea who they were, were fighting over where we should put the wall and how big the rooms should.

Not sure what happened to make it haunted. But when I woke up I thought 'good, that's not real.'

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Dreamt I was staying in a haunted holiday portacabin last night. Swimming pool outside. Little weird man, about 3ft5 and a head like the smash potato aliens was holidaying with me and about four or five other regular people.

'
    That was Billy Davies and Jim Price. He will return!

Francis Benali (on loan)

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    I have recurring dreams about plane crashes, I am never on them but on the ground watching them come down. Had these quite often for most of my life.
    Use to miss exams in my dreams a lot. Wrong room, wrong time, wrong day.

Would also be driving through the the village wanting to hit the breaks but putting my foot on the accelerator instead until I had lost control.

Viv Anderson

I was having sex with a female Oumpa Lumpa. When I awoke there were nasty green stains on the sheets.

Matchday Squad

Last night I remembered I played in a friendly for England. It was in a hot country, we didn't wear shirts, socks or boots, we only wore Speedo trunks. It was eleven a side but the only players I remember are Frank Lampard and Lee Dixon. No idea what formation we played, we just kept moving for each other and passed in little triangles. I covered for Dixon when he went on a mazy.
    The grass was short but the pitch was undulating, we were playing downhill (that didn't help Dixon get back). I didn't notice any stands or whether anyone was watching.
    Good times

Was once asked to play for England.

The Duchess

I was sitting next to Kylie on a bus.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

One night I dreamt I was in a car crash. The next day I was in a car crash on a piece of road almost identical to that in the dream. I wasn't driving the car when it crashed by the way.

Who will BooBaby boo?
    I'm up on the eleventh floor and I'm watching the Harleys below.

My mother died six years ago. I love it when she's in my dreams. I always send a text to my brother and sister first thing the next morning and tell them as much as I can remember.

13th Duke of Wybourne

I've had a few turning up naked dreams. They always started with me being embarrassed but after a minute or two I would just wonder around with everything hanging out.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

winnits

Sounds like normal waking behaviour to me!

This morning I had quite a vivid dream featuring Congo and Rich studiously smelling/tasting malt whisky - I woke just as Rich was insisting I have a sniff of one he was particularly enjoying.

Quote Originally Posted by winnits View Post
    Sounds like normal wanking behaviour to me!.
    For the sake of just one letter!

winnits

Just woke from a strange one. I was in some weird shopping centre and some guy tried to give me a hallucinogenic drug. When I refused he got nasty and wouldn't let me go. I then forged an escape plan and agreed to take it but punch him square in the face when he came close. Fortunately I woke up at the point, checked my phone for the time as I always do and found a sms message on it reading. "You bastard, you tricked me! I have infected your phone with a virus" The phone starting do all sorts of funky shit as this point but my main concern was how my dream state and reality seem to have merged and this guy was out to get me!

Turns out I was actually still dreaming and woke up properly a few second later. Or did I? Is this real?!