Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Matchday 41: Bristol City Fan Comments

Default Matchday 41: Bristol City Fan Comments

Today*sees Mr Hughton at Ashton Gate with the tricky trees next to us in the table.
    Don't expect we will ever know the true story of his application interview*process. He has done a decent job at Forest after a slow start and like us are almost safe. It's human nature that when your turned down your going to want to prove a point. I would be amazed if we didn't see a fired up Forest side this afternoon.

Bearing this in mind and our woeful*recent performance I would be ecstatic if we get a point and no more injuries.

Difficult*to be optimistisc thinking of*our last games.

Just*hope we are not wasting any more*time on starting Fammy, Lansbury or Rowe.

On*this day in 1633 bananas went on sale for the first time in London. This must be an omen.

They'll score the win at 16:33.

Canít*see past another defeat unfortunately. Another shrug of the shoulders at full time canít wait for the season*to*end.

I think*Forest*will hammer us if we continue with the recent performances, they're off the back of two good wins and confidence must be high.

Anyone*feeling confident today?*

Chris Hughton?

Canít*see beyond a comfortable 2-0 away win we are physically*mentally and tactically weak all over the pitch.

Started*in*the same way as all the previous ones - watching the opposition*play and depending on a mistake to break away.

Seeing*Forest dominating possession with really nice passing play, canít*help*thinking this couldíve been us under Hughton.

Can*someone count the forest players, have they got more than us?

Forest*hit the post!

Simpson*done*so easy by Mighten.

Well*at*least the players are working harder. Quality not there, but confidence is on the floor. So many basics missing from our game.

Interesting*to*see the controlled passing game, whilst pressing, Hughton has Forest playing even if it did take a few months to stamp his mark on them.

Forest*the better side but they've only had a couple of chances.

Lansbury*hits*the post.

There's*no point trying to retain possession by passing it backwards all the time. Pressure from Forest leads to mistakes in dangerous areas.

Forest*better side and dominating possession but this is certainly better than*the limp performances over Easter.

We*have made a pretty good impression of a lower league team making it difficult away in a cup tie against a team a couple of*divisions higher. Not really a lack of effort, kept our shape pretty much, and made it difficult for our more illustrious opponents.

All the real football being played my one side, they will still be heavy favourites*but the shock may still be on!

Delighted to be going in at HT 0-0.

Forest*look very good, strong and*well organised. They're playing good football.

If Forest*had as many key players out as us and we had them available then we'd probably look different class to them.

Samba*takes approx 30secs to take a goal kick...wtf?

0-0*would be a excellent result today. Thatís how far we have come. Clean sheet and*a point at home.

and*a shot on target would be the cherry on the cake!

Semenyo*should have won a Pen then... poor referring.

That's*a pen for*me all day long.

Watching*again I think the defender won the ball but kicked it straight*against Semenyo's foot, and it then went through his legs looking*like he hadn't touched it... but not sure. edit: Actually I have no idea...

I thought*the ball rebounded and Semenyo effectively tripped into the ball player.

Hereís*our weekly hamstring injury.

Semenyo*ain't gonna shrug that one off. Horrid tackle.

Baker, Mawson, Kalas, Rowe, Sessegnon, Dasilva, Pring, Nurse, Walsh,*Williams, Paterson, Brunt, O'Dowda, Adelakun, Ow.Edwards, Watkins, Weimann, Martin, Bell*aaaaand....Simpson!

Semenyo now.

Fully expecting NP to do his hamstring 9n the bench.

Not*pretty but*stopped the rot at least. Perhaps we deserved to win based on the second half?

Absolutely*buzzing to renew my season ticket.

Looked*better second half. I wouldn't say the better of the 2*sides, but it was an improvement from the first half.

One*shot*on target and three corners at home, however we got*a*POINT.

A certain*penalty but, in the refs defence, until I saw the replays, I didn't think it was.

Should*have had a penalty but whether*we would have deserved a win is a different debate.

Forest*looked good but we worked hard to make it difficult for them and for once cannot think of any blinding saves by Bentley needed to keep the clean sheet.

Thought*Christie for them had a great game and the Croatian chap with a name I would never be able to pronounce.

Forest a far better side than us in the first half, much better second and should have had a penalty.

How*did Garner play for Forest?

Good first half, we closed him much*more quickly second half and he was less effective.

Forest*were the better side overall but toothless up front.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Grenville Morris

Default Re: Matchday 41: Bristol City Fan Comments

Are all the stars some farmer lingo I don't understand? Or is it because typing with six fingers is difficult?

.k I m
    I m u mm

Upper Decker

Forest look very good, strong and well organised. They're playing good football.
    Things you rarely see on a Forest forum.

THE TRUTH IS THERE AND WITH IT I GO TO THE END OF THE WORLD .

Nigel Clough

Those comments are from a set of supporters who probably feel their season is pretty much done. I’ve not much time for Bristol City fans having experienced them in the league cup semi and seeing them attack a bar full of Forest fans but those comments seem fair enough.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

"How*did Garner play for Forest?

Good first half, we closed him much*more quickly second half and he was less effective."

Translation: we saw the referee was weak so we hacked him down at every opportunity because we knew we'd get away with it

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Viv Anderson

Thanks as ever for Plummering the depths of another fan's forum Calv.

Quote Originally Posted by Banksy
    Forest*were the better side overall but toothless up front.
    Just missing that perfect smile!

EXACT SAME BENEFITS

Viv Anderson

Thank Calvin.

Gaff Lad

Thanks for posting Calvin much appreciated.

The Foam Hand

Decent comments and some funny gallows humour thrown in for good measure.

Thanks for posting Calvin

Wally Ardron

A pretty fair and accurate summary tbf, mirroring my thoughts. Praise for our style of football must be a first!

Ian Storey-Moore

That's like reading the script from The Deliverance. Thanks, Calvin!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Senior doom Monger

Penalty?
    I didn't spot any missed penalty calls by the ref...

Matchday Squad

I thought the comment which said " could someone count the Forest players, they seem to have more than us " was funny