Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Players that have improved recently.

Nigel Clough

Default Re: Players that have improved recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtits View Post
    I’m still watching Christie. Had a good game against the miller’s (nothing too special I have to say).

He’s a loanee tho so I could care less, just put your average performances in and go back to Fulham. Only a matter of time before Richardson or Gabriel would be ready, surely.
    Thomas, it’s “couldn’t care less” not “could care less” (which makes no sense, you could care less so it’s not something you care very little about).

If you could let all your compatriots know as well, that would be grand. Cheers mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ray's Redlist View Post
    1. Christie has improved, best game against Rotherham in a red shirt. Even cut out the passes straight into touch. But there was one moment on the overlap where he laid an easy short ball off badly, it was intercepted and Rotherham broke, and he literally stood still watching it, then jogged back slowly. I think it was Knockaert and Yates who savd his bacon. It was really odd.
    2. Bong doesn't close down anywhere near quick enough, makes it easy to cross in. Ribeiro is a better defender.
    3. Figs game hasn't changed but Hughton has cleverly changed how the team plays to cover his weaknesses. He no longer picks up at corners, and his long outball is now expected and Knockaert is busting a gut to get there and challenge for it.
    4. Yates is massively improving, and even before that was unfairly criticised. He needs someone alongside him who can spread the play like Watson did.
    5. Knockaert - Really improved, looks sharp, though still very greedy and prone to dive and hit/kick out.
    Too objective apparently.

Pick a side, stick to it. No room for nuance here.

Agree with all of the above, by the way. Spot on.

Senior doom Monger

Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    Thomas, it’s “couldn’t care less” not “could care less” (which makes no sense, you could care less so it’s not something you care very little about).

If you could let all your compatriots know as well, that would be grand. Cheers mate.

He's American... none of them make any sense ever.