Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: What do we think?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Win

    23 71.88%
  • Draw

    4 12.50%
  • Loss

    1 3.13%
  • Stone Cold Stunner

    4 12.50%
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 801

Thread: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

      
  1. #76
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    24,383

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Who the hell is Ding?
    Great player and champion, him and Ronnie are good friends too, I believe he spends a lot of time with ding during the tournament's in China.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #77
    The Foam Hand
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Curry House
    Posts
    31,745

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest






  4. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Dock Of The Bay, Bakersfield.
    Posts
    13,255

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    One of the refund options included all midweek away games via ifollow didn’t it? Even the sky games. That’s the only way to watch on ifollow I believe - presuming you took this refund option Otis?
    Yes RR I did. Last weeks game at Swansea was one of only a couple of midweek away games that was unavailable to those with the Ifollow option.

    Here's a copy and paste of the relevent wording in the email for tonight's game....

    Rotherham United vs Forest on iFollow

    Check your account before

    2pm on Tuesday


    Dear season card holder

    Nottingham Forest visit Rotherham United this week (Tuesday 23rd February – kick-off 7.45pm) and, as a season card holder who has chosen our Ticket Ballot/iFollow option, don't forget that you can watch every kick live on iFollow.

    Live coverage of the game will be available from 6.45pm*on matchday and all you need to do is follow these simple instructions:.....



  5. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    17,849

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest



    It's time for rockabilly's match day 'Lady Luck'.


  6. #80
    Red til I'm dead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,982

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Yes RR I did. Last weeks game at Swansea was one of only a couple of midweek away games that was unavailable to those with the Ifollow option.

    Here's a copy and paste of the relevent wording in the email for tonight's game....

    Rotherham United vs Forest on iFollow

    Check your account before

    2pm on Tuesday


    Dear season card holder

    Nottingham Forest visit Rotherham United this week (Tuesday 23rd February – kick-off 7.45pm) and, as a season card holder who has chosen our Ticket Ballot/iFollow option, don't forget that you can watch every kick live on iFollow.

    Live coverage of the game will be available from 6.45pm*on matchday and all you need to do is follow these simple instructions:.....
    Yes so available for ST holders who took that option but no match passes available for those who didn’t.

    I’ll be watching on Sky, probably on mute if it’s Goodman, Hendrie, Hinchliffe etc etc etc on comms


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  7. #81
    Up-Front
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Divorce courts.
    Posts
    18,072

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Who the hell is Ding?
    And frankly, who cares.


  8. #82
    Upper Decker
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In acres of space
    Posts
    41,652

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Because the grandkids aren't around to help me with such tasks Chris, I'm struggling to post a screenshot of said email confirming its availability tonight..
    I have one too Otis.

    Stand Firm And Strike Hard

  9. #83
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    24,383

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    And frankly, who cares.
    Quite a few people actually. Ding being the main one.

    Have a day off mate

    Last edited by Carlos; 23-02-21 at 17:02.

  10. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    17,849

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Quite a few people actually. Ding being the main one.

    Have a day off mate
    Is this on Eurosport tonight?


  11. #85
    Up-Front
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Divorce courts.
    Posts
    18,072

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Quite a few people actually. Ding being the main one.
    Ding being the only one.


  12. #86
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    24,383

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Ding being the only one.
    Ok mate... Good chat


  13. #87
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    24,383

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Is this on Eurosport tonight?
    You bet your balls it is. 7pm GMT.


  14. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    751

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    Yes so available for ST holders who took that option but no match passes available for those who didn’t.

    I’ll be watching on Sky, probably on mute if it’s Goodman, Hendrie, Hinchliffe etc etc etc on comms


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't mind Andy Hinchcliffe, think he's reasonably fair?


  15. #89
    Up-Front
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Divorce courts.
    Posts
    18,072

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by justnotjase View Post
    I don't mind Andy Hinchcliffe, think he's reasonably fair?
    Hinchcliffe likes us. Goodman clearly doesnt.


  16. #90
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    24,383

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    Yes so available for ST holders who took that option but no match passes available for those who didn’t.

    I’ll be watching on Sky, probably on mute if it’s Goodman, Hendrie, Hinchliffe etc etc etc on comms


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hendrie not on Snooker duty then tonight?


  17. #91
    Red til I'm dead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,982

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by justnotjase View Post
    I don't mind Andy Hinchcliffe, think he's reasonably fair?
    It’s his “banter” that makes me cringe.

    “Oh i was so bad at football. I struggled to even do [insert football related task here]”

    Commentator “You struggle to do [insert simple life task here]”

    Snarf, chuckle, bantzzzzz.

    The geezer won 7 England caps, he could fucking play. His self-deprecating “banter” is shit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  18. #92
    Ale ape.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Congo, deported by Priti Patel
    Posts
    33,144

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    It’s his “banter” that makes me cringe.

    “Oh i was so bad at football. I struggled to even do [insert football related task here]”

    Commentator “You struggle to do [insert simple life task here]”

    Snarf, chuckle, bantzzzzz.

    The geezer won 7 England caps, he could fucking play. His self-deprecating “banter” is shit.
    It only stands out because he’s one of a very small number of ex footballers that aren’t massively arrogant twunts.


  19. #93
    Senior doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    22,800

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    One of the refund options included all midweek away games via ifollow didn’t it? Even the sky games. That’s the only way to watch on ifollow I believe - presuming you took this refund option Otis?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry to say (I'm a season ticket holderwho opted to hold on to his ticket and go into the ballots)that when the midweek match is AWAY, and it is the main match on SKY it IS NOT available to watch on IFollow.
    You can get the live commentary (featuring Colin Frey and pundit) but the commentary team are watching thew SKY stream in the RN studio and they are commentating on what they can see.
    The extra games you can watch on IFollow are MIDWEEK AWAY, but you have to pay £10 streaming fee for the live video.
    Me and the Mrs will be watching tonight's game on NowTV (£9.98 for a one-night only pass).
    We will probably do the same on Friday as well.


  20. #94
    Senior doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    22,800

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Yes RR I did. Last weeks game at Swansea was one of only a couple of midweek away games that was unavailable to those with the Ifollow option.

    Here's a copy and paste of the relevent wording in the email for tonight's game....

    Rotherham United vs Forest on iFollow

    Check your account before

    2pm on Tuesday


    Dear season card holder

    Nottingham Forest visit Rotherham United this week (Tuesday 23rd February – kick-off 7.45pm) and, as a season card holder who has chosen our Ticket Ballot/iFollow option, don't forget that you can watch every kick live on iFollow.

    Live coverage of the game will be available from 6.45pm*on matchday and all you need to do is follow these simple instructions:.....
    Otis: last week's game WAS streamed on IFollow (I know 'cos I watched it via my IFollow account.
    It still cost me the £10...


  21. #95

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    You bet your balls it is. 7pm GMT.
    Carlos wouldn’t want you to miss Ronnie tonight but he’s on Itv4 at 19:00


  22. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Dock Of The Bay, Bakersfield.
    Posts
    13,255

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Otis: last week's game WAS streamed on IFollow (I know 'cos I watched it via my IFollow account.
    It still cost me the £10...
    Yes, I knew that option was available Captain, but I've decided to stick only with the no-charge option.


  23. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Stuck in Ryan's shorts
    Posts
    5,902

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    I'd still like to see them offering ifollow video passes or maybe even a video season ticket when fans are allowed back in without restrictions. Not everyone can make the games.


  24. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    preston
    Posts
    3,417

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Hendrie not on Snooker duty then tonight?
    I wouldn't open with that

    Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk


  25. #99
    Senior doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    22,800

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Yes, I knew that option was available Captain, but I've decided to stick only with the no-charge option.
    Apologies Otis - I misunderstood your position regarding options.
    I am old and a bit slow on the uptake these days.


  26. #100
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    92,532

    Default Re: Matchday 32 - Rotherham vs Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post
    I'd still like to see them offering ifollow video passes or maybe even a video season ticket when fans are allowed back in without restrictions. Not everyone can make the games.
    The problem there is you’d end up with the current IFollow offering, where (at least) one third of the games are „blacked out“ for contractual reasons (typically because they’re on Sky in the U.K., or in rare cases somewhere else that still causes them to be blacked out). And that won’t change any time soon.

    Also that option isn’t cheap (€177 a season If you’re in Europe) and frankly the quality is shocking.

    Very little pre-match build up, no half time analysis (instead, loads of adverts and messages exhorting you not to pirate the coverage) and there’s zero post-Match analysis or interviews either. As soon as the game finishes, the coverage stops, which is frankly rubbish.

    You get the match, and that’s it. The quality of the video streams is poor also (and it isn’t my connection; I have DAZN as well, and all their streams are crystal clear HD, as are all the other streaming services I use, like Netflix).

    And don’t get me started on the absolute shocker that is their iOS app.

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    „Don't forget you're alive. 'Cause sometimes when you walk around the city and you're in a bad mood, you can think, hey, wait a minute, we're alive! We don't know what the next second will bring and what a fantastic thing this is. This can get easily forgotten in the routine of life, and that's something I'm trying to bring to my attention at all times. Don't forget you're alive. We're not dead, you know. This is the greatest thing.”

    — Joe Strummer

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •