Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 183

Thread: Dan Gosling

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    First Team
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Nottingham/Lincoln
    Posts
    9,494

    Default Dan Gosling

    WE NEED MORE CDMS.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Matchday Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Oh no another 30 year old looking for a nest egg in retirement


  4. #3
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    On the Brexit Border
    Posts
    1,779

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by Googler View Post
    Oh no another 30 year old looking for a nest egg in retirement
    No. He’s already hatched.


  5. #4
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    4,484

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by Googler View Post
    Oh no another 30 year old looking for a nest egg in retirement
    To be fair heís probably not even looking

    We are just offering

    Thatís how bad we are at all this


  6. #5
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,201

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    FFS


  7. #6

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    More chance of Ryan "Yates" Gosling.


  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    7,560

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-engelos Mindminackers View Post
    More chance of Ryan "Yates" Gosling.
    Dan Gosling - GI Long Nads


  9. #8
    First Team
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Getting High
    Posts
    7,887

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Dan Gosling - GI Long Nads
    Sounds like the ideal Yates replacement


  10. #9

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    On the player himself, at least he's got some decent minutes in his legs this season.

    It is a damning reflection on Modesto that we're STILL after more CM's though.


  11. #10
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,667

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-engelos Mindminackers View Post
    On the player himself, at least he's got some decent minutes in his legs this season.

    It is a damning reflection on Modesto that we're STILL after more CM's though.
    True, how many of his signings have been shipped off after playing less then 10 games. Yes a gosling is probably not what we need long term but this next month could see us relegated


  12. #11
    Matchday Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    825

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    I think Chris had him at Newcastle. So he would know what he brings to the team


  13. #12
    Matchday Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    548

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    No thanks, exactly the same as the rest of our recent midfield signings. Past it ex Prem player on big wages and very slow, see Arter and Colback.


  14. #13
    Formerly Gandalfthered
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mansfield
    Posts
    5,823

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by ben_b View Post
    No thanks, exactly the same as the rest of our recent midfield signings. Past it ex Prem player on big wages and very slow, see Arter and Colback.
    If you trust Hughton as the manager going forward, you have to trust he makes the right signings too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  15. #14
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    25,274

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheRed View Post
    If you trust Hughton as the manager going forward, you have to trust he makes the right signings too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This. A lot have been screaming about Hughton being the man to build with, then shit all over signings that look like hughton signings. Beggars belief..


  16. #15
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Dock Of The Bay, Bakersfield NG3.
    Posts
    14,661

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    This. A lot have been screaming about Hughton being the man to build with, then shit all over signings that look like hughton signings. Beggars belief..
    C'mon Carlos, how long have you been on this forum?

    You know the drill.


  17. #16
    Matchday Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    548

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheRed View Post
    If you trust Hughton as the manager going forward, you have to trust he makes the right signings too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can still support Hughton without blindly agreeing that every signing he makes will be a good one. Id rather give Bachirou a game or give Brennan Johnson a chance rather than signing another ex prem reject who cant get a game for Bournemouth. If we sign another DM we need them to be mobile.


  18. #17
    Formerly Gandalfthered
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mansfield
    Posts
    5,823

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by ben_b View Post
    You can still support Hughton without blindly agreeing that every signing he makes will be a good one. Id rather give Bachirou a game or give Brennan Johnson a chance rather than signing another ex prem reject who cant get a game for Bournemouth. If we sign another DM we need them to be mobile.
    But then you are just completely undermining his football knowledge/opinion. If you trust him to manage and coach this team, why donít you trust his opinion on players/signings?

    Iím interested to see what Hughton does if given this window and at least the summer to build Ďhisí squad. Itís clearly a piece of piss when you read half the posts in here .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  19. #18
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,348

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    If it’s a loan to cover the injury to Yates then it’s fine, I’d rather we didn’t continue buying ageing ex prem midfielders permanently though


  20. #19
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,667

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by Haych View Post
    If it’s a loan to cover the injury to Yates then it’s fine, I’d rather we didn’t continue buying ageing ex prem midfielders permanently though
    To be fair going forward we have Marcus mugane who should be able to fit into the midfield next season, his doing well at Oxford even though he was taken off injured yesterday


  21. #20
    Matchday Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    675

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Preston sign whiteman, we’re sniffing round another 30+ year old sloth/crab

    Definition of insanity


  22. #21

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    If ever there was a Forest signing, this is it.

    Will we ever learn?

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk


  23. #22
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Dock Of The Bay, Bakersfield NG3.
    Posts
    14,661

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by thehockleyhustler View Post
    If ever there was a Forest signing, this is it.

    Will we ever learn?
    Given that this lad is his choice, your message to Hughton would therefore be.....?


  24. #23
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7,150

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    This would be another typical Forest signing, so I fully expect it to happen. Hopefully it's only a loan, but knowing Forest it'll be a 3 year contract on lucrative wages.


  25. #24
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    12,510

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Bournemouth supporters talk about him giving 110% every game and covering every blade of grass, Howe supposedly said if he was climbing Everest he'd want Gosling alongside him so I can see why Hughton wants someone like that in the middle of the park at the moment, not an exciting signing at all but an understandable one.


  26. #25
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    4,484

    Default Re: Dan Gosling

    Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    Bournemouth supporters talk about him giving 110% every game and covering every blade of grass, Howe supposedly said if he was climbing Everest he'd want Gosling alongside him so I can see why Hughton wants someone like that in the middle of the park at the moment, not an exciting signing at all but an understandable one.
    Yea and thatís why hughton I would suggest loves Ryan Yates too


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •