Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: How many will forest win by at the Liberty?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4-0: first time we hit more than 3 this season

1 5.26%
  • 3-0: Grabban misses a penalty that would have made it 4

3 15.79%
  • 2-0: Swansea park the bus after we get our 2nd

4 21.05%
  • The unthinkable: we lose!

11 57.89%
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Official FA Cup Thread: Swansea v Nottingham Forest; Saturday 23rd Jan 2021; 3 p.m.

Default Re: Official FA Cup Thread: Swansea v Nottingham Forest; Saturday 23rd Jan 2021; 3 p.

Hodge talking a lot of sense as ever.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ale ape.

Default Re: Official FA Cup Thread: Swansea v Nottingham Forest; Saturday 23rd Jan 2021; 3 p.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Furtull View Post
    Hodge talking a lot of sense as ever.

He probably could have done a better job in midfield today. Even at his age.

London Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rooster View Post
    ColhÖ. you should have put a few quid on it
    I always do pal

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    He probably could have done a better job in midfield today. Even at his age.
    Absolutely

Best served cold

Swansea are obviously big Luniz fans.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

Ale ape.

Quote Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post
    Swansea are obviously big Luniz fans.

I thought 5ive would be more their style.

Anyone who thinks they can blame the referee for that sees through red glasses just as the majority of Geordies do through black ones.

We are a total shambles.....I'm with many other posters who wouldn't give a toss if we got relegated as long as we get rid of these high waged posers who equally don't seem to give a toss and play some of our own youngsters.

Figuerido is total pants, Bong, Christie, Freeman, Blackett, Colback, Guererro, Sow, Grabban, and many others are almost as bad. None of them give a damn about NFFC. Earning the money for doing f all.

Can't believe the transformation in 10 months from a strong side to this abhorent pants every bleeding week. They don't deserve to wear the shirt that we all hold dear - shameful, embarrassing and unacceptable.

Yes, Kevin Fried is a useless posing tosser but we have a bit more to worry about than that and it's hardly his fault we're as bad as we are.

Really, really pissed off now even if the FA Cup was an irrelevance to us this season.

"Bring 'em all off and pick team owt crowd !" (Ahhh...i forgot - no crowd).

Last edited by IanStoreyMoore; 23-01-21 at 19:01.
    Aye Oh...Aye Oh....It's off to Mexico....with Ian Moore and Hen....er.....reee....aye oh...aye oh

Best served cold

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    I thought 5ive would be more their style.
    Maybe they could lend their "Get on up" CD to the Forest squad.

Senior doom Monger

Calvin: don't go near their forum.
    You may end up throwing a rope over a beam and hanging yersen!

Quote Originally Posted by George cooney View Post
    Didnt realise my post was going to be read in the forest dressing room,Are you saying these marks are wrong or just trying to be a a newark..
    No I didnít suggest you were trying to be a Newark. Your post did that.

Very disappointed, when we pulled the goal back.... 2-2 and penalties would have got us through

I know most on here thought we'd lose to man City, but I wanted Forest to have the opportunity to grab some headlines

City are just playing their kids, and Cheltenham look good for an upset today (currently 0-0 just before half time)

I had a dream for the next round.... Man City 0-1 NFFC and Hughton getting the Reds to Wembley

Last edited by Red Rooster; 23-01-21 at 19:06. Reason: spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by RRRREDUN View Post
    I think most of us would feel more positive if we were 2-1 down rather than 3-1 down.
    Personally, I'd have been happier with our 1st choice line up but this was a somewhat makeshift side. We didn't need the extra pressure of a ref who completely GOT IT WRONG. It's going to make you half a yard slower.
    As you said in another post RRREDUN our club,but you just love the forum users who love a misery fest after

Senior doom Monger

Quote Originally Posted by Any Time Now View Post
    Just remembered we'll most likely be seeing bong at left back for the next 3 games, deary me
    Only 2... he got a 3 match ban.
    And contrary to popular belief, he did actually play today, so that is the first of the 3.

Watching Cheltenham town hold there own against Man City makes it all the more apparent to me that we mostly sign players who come to us for an easy financially beneficial time

Only our home grown talent and a small smattering of signing know what it means to play for us

The rest just donít give two tosses. And Forest as a club play there part by signing big name players who have either never cut it anywhere but have good reputations or players that have done something somewhere but are now over the hill

Swansea were first to the ball(and second ball) for every second or the game today

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rooster View Post
    Very disappointed, when we pulled the goal back.... 2-2 and penalties would have got us through

I know most on here thought we'd lose to man City, but I wanted Forest to have the opportunity to grab some headlines

City are just playing their kids, and Cheltenham look good for an upset today (currently 0-0 just before half time)

I had a dream for the next round.... Man City 0-1 NFFC and Hughton getting the Reds to Wembley
    Winning 3-0 in style would have got us though too. But that didn't happen either.

Quote Originally Posted by IanStoreyMoore View Post
    Anyone who thinks they can blame the referee for that sees through red glasses just as the majority of Geordies do through black ones.

We are a total shambles.....I'm with many other posters who wouldn't give a toss if we got relegated as long as we get rid of these high waged posers who equally don't seem to give a toss and play some of our own youngsters.

Figuerido is total pants, Bong, Christie, Freeman, Blackett, Colback, Guererro, Sow, Grabban, and many others are almost as bad. None of them give a damn about NFFC. Earning the money for doing f all.

Can't believe the transformation in 10 months from a strong side to this abhorent pants every bleeding week. They don't deserve to wear the shirt that we all hold dear - shameful, embarrassing and unacceptable.

Yes, Kevin Fried is a useless posing tosser but we have a bit more to worry about than that and it's hardly his fault we're as bad as we are.

Really, really pissed off now even if the FA Cup was an irrelevance to us this season.

I agree with this. Iíd happily take league 1 for some players who are hungry, young and have something to prove. And a manager that fits that bill too

Now Iíll get quoted as to me saying ĎIíd happily take league 1í and that itís miserable down there etc etc

Well itís miserable where we are. Itís miserable having a squad of players who are just bloody charlatans

Hate them. I could pick a small handful who I would keep and thatís it

Nottingham's dirty secret

We must have the worst recruitment and scouting set-up in the country.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by IanStoreyMoore View Post

How you can include Sow in that list is beyond me.

May be injury prone but without him we'd have done fook all last year and already be nigh on dead and buried this season.

There aren't too many who started that game I'd want to wear the shirt again. Worrall and Soh, that's prob it.

How many matches is Riberio banned for?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fossil View Post
    How you can include Sow in that list is beyond me.

May be injury prone but without him we'd have done fook all last year and already be nigh on dead and buried this season.
    Yea I donít agree with that but thatís the only thing I donít agree with

Quote Originally Posted by justnotjase View Post
    There aren't too many who started that game I'd want to wear the shirt again. Worrall and Soh, that's prob it.

How many matches is Riberio banned for?
    2 more

Quote Originally Posted by Forest ash View Post
    Yea I don’t agree with that but that’s the only thing I don’t agree with
    No you're right. The rest is bang on.

This team is incredibly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest ash View Post
    2 more
    Bollocks, hoped it was just today.

Id play Jenkinson left back I think. The prospect of Bong or Blackett in there gives me shivers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fossil View Post
    We must have the worst recruitment and scouting set-up in the country.

Absolutely disgraceful.
    From the lack of fitness which some of our signings have displayed in recent windows, I genuinely question whether the scouts actually scout these players.