Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby Fans Comments

Massive Member

Default Re: Derby Fans Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I can't help but wonder what would have been being said on here had we been the ones forced to field our U13's team against Chorley.

Not that I care Derby are upset about it mind.
    You could swap words around and be on the same forum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I can't help but wonder what would have been being said on here had we been the ones forced to field our U13's team against Chorley.

Not that I care Derby are upset about it mind.
    We haven't got the cases of covid they have which have come from somewhere. Sorry have to be harsh and say 'tis yer own fault'.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Furtull View Post
    We haven't got the cases of covid they have which have come from somewhere. Sorry have to be harsh and say 'tis yer own fault'.

It might not have been their fault. But there have been plenty of examples about people who have had parties which they shouldn't... and when they are working as such a close group then it only takes one to bring it in.

The Foam Hand

I’m still laughing at the fact they think they got beat by a team of chip cob eating beer swilling Plasterers

Gaff Lad

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    I’m still laughing at the fact they think they got beat by a team of chip cob eating beer swilling Plasterers
    You on the playing staff at Chorley, Bryn?

The Foam Hand

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Aye, that’s where I fucked my knee up

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Aye, that’s where I fucked my knee up
    It wasn't coming in your ears then?

Wally Ardron

Class.
    https://twitter.com/chorleyfc/status...11844464381952

NEVERMIND I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I WISH NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOUUUUU TOOOOOOO

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    He told my Mrs he had to leave the job early as he was playing Left back this afternoon. The bugger still hasn't fixed our washing machine.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Hughton,we have a problem View Post
    I wish people would think this every time they trot out the ‘should play the bloody kids’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The difference is our kids would be playing against professionals that do strength conditioning in top class facilities, not part-timers. I remember making the step up from the YEL into mens football at 16 and shoving blokes off the ball. The magic of the cup stems from the lesser club wanting it more on their big day out. That magic should have been negated by academy players looking to force their way into the first team and apply just as much effort as the opposition.

In reality the technically superior Derby players were played off the park by part-timers and that is a massive fail.

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by eezzeetiger View Post
    We don't need any more shitty records attached to the club . We have enough.

Impressive member

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    He told my Mrs he had to leave the job early as he was playing Left back this afternoon. The bugger still hasn't fixed our washing machine.
    Knowing Bryn, the 'job' he was doing for your missus also included the word 'blow'.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Wally Ardron

f the country doesn’t get fully locked down any football still allowed then the Rotherham game will be the biggest and most important game that we have had since the 2007 West Brom play off game. We absolutely have to win it and make sure that we are out of the bottom 3 before the inevitable premature end to the season. Professional football bubbles are clearly not working with the number of positive COVID cases increasing week by week and let’s be honest the UK needs vaccines to be working before we can get back to normal. I don't personally see any way the government will be able to condone the continuation of football in current climate and it is just inevitable and probably morally right for the season to end early. I hear all the ‘mental health’ arguments but in the big scheme of things professional football is just another thing that shouldn’t be happening right now with UK COVID cases at record levels.

Problem is that if we are in the bottom 3 either actually or on a points by game basis then we will probably be relegated hence we have this one chance to win and get get out of the bottom 3

It is far more important than the arguments on whether Mel has been a good owner or not ( on balance yes he has been ) and the constant moans about the takeover and whether that is happening or not. I for one don’t think it is happening but the one thing I don’t expect is communication from either side because the negotiations will have to be handled in a confidential manner. Sorry folks, and you might not like it but that is just how corporate deals and takeovers work. The negations are confidential. The constant moans and negativity about both parties will not be helping or indeed result in any updates. We will hear when it either completes or collapses and we should not expect anything until then.

So, my point is that we have a massive and important game is coming up ( probably) and I for one would like to see some collective positivity and encouragement from everyone rather than opinionated and negative moaning about Mel and his efforts to sell to new owners whether imaginary or not. We just have to win !! Perspective and priorities please. COYR !!

If its our best 11 v their best 11 we will win. If we are forced in to playing a weakened team after they postponed it on the day of our match that will be total bullcrap.
    going into this game not fully fit would be suicide,even with a fully fit full squad we dont have enough goals in the team.we simply cannot afford to be off it in any way as we cannot drop any points to Rotherham.the wednesday game highlighted how much our lack of goals has cost us,they were dreadful,but in reallity,taking the deducted points into consideration, they have earnt enough points this season for them to be mid/top half of the table.lack of goals asside we would be a far superior quality side if only we had that source of goals

Feels like the football world will be watching this one being Rooney’s first game having been appointed permanent manager.

It would be such a Derby County thing to go and lose now to Rotherham. Hoping the players are up for the game and not expecting Rotherham to roll over and give Rooney the perfect start.

We would win the game on paper, but this will not be an easy game on the pitch.

Expecting it to be a real scrappy game, luckily with 2 Polish lads in the team this weather will be a heat wave for them so that’s a bonus.

Brum winning, they were my top tip for bottom 3 , let’s boro come back ( just this one)

If they win then we must win also today

Oh, can we let them play Jozefzoon please?

I can't believe we are considering making 11 changes after out FA Cup defeat. Terrible.

Starting XI as good as we can hope for other than Marshall who’s ill. That bench is so weak, ok if we’re winning by a couple but if we need to bring someone on to change the match then it’s Sibley or bust

Rooney backing up his 'youngsters are not for sale' with the decision to make Knight captain.

With all the prem clubs interested and being the first name on the team sheet this is going to keep adding value.

Here’s one for later on.

And today’s “scapegoat” is

press 1 for Roos

press 2 for Wisdom

press3 for Shinnie

press 4 for Waghorn

press 5 for Rooney out

"To blame Tom Lawrence, Mason Bennett or Richard Keogh, or to speak to one of our customer rage verbal punchbags, please hold....."

Í hope that making Knight captain isn’t a farewell gesture ☹️

Rooney giving the interview on RamsTV right now...looks like he's just smoked a massive joint ��

Eyes couldn't be more red

everybody's frightened of the Derby

Pitch is the worst I've ever seen it

We look a bit flat-footed in this opening 5 minutes. Rovrum a bit sharper.

The pitch has been getting steadily worse for 2 years. That was the first clue we had that we were broke. And now it is absolutely horrendous. It looks like we've let it overgrow slightly to help cover the big brown patches

8 mins. No shots, corners. 2 fouls. zzzzzz

Some really tidy Rotherham play releases one of them in behind and they should score. Near post chance is put wide

We are playing poo.

Rotherham the better team so far.

Rooney out.

This has been ducking awful so far. Can't seem to put more than 3 passes together before losing it.

As people have already said, Rotherham just seem to want it more.

I’ll take a draw at this point

Are we looking at 50% pay 50% effort??

Is our performance worse than the pitch or the pitch worse than the performance?

Rotherham score but ruled out for offside. Was never offside. 100% onside. Let off.

Forest winning. We need to wake up or we’ll comfortably lose this

Rotherham going down like a sack of spuds every touch because they back themselves from set pieces. Like watching a team of Chris Martins

Mel needs to get his online banking loaded up and sort these lads out at half time. 50% of the wages only gets you 50% of the player
    Perhaps they will play 50% of the game as paid and other half as not paid. In which case the second half should be better

Boooooooooo

For those not watching, it's now half time, and how we are not 3 up is astounding.

Sweet touches. Interplay to die for. Grit. Determination. And chances galore.
    The woodwork's saved them twice, and should have had a peno.

Rooney for next New Years Honour list. We're going up... in style!

Still annoyed they play welcome to jungle at half time...when teams have been making themselves welcome for 45 minutes already....

Drinking game:

One sip every time Clarke passes it back to the keeper.

Im drunk....

Their player Wiles looks like a decent �� banjo player

Refs had a decent game, not said that much this season!

Is anyone else having quality issues with the stream?
    I'm sorry, but did you really just say:

"Is anyone else having quality issues with this team?"

That's a bit harsh! Call yourself a fan! ��

This is our true level isn't it....

Bielik had an IQ of 30 there. That was so, so stupid

Thank god ref is a ram.

Certain 2nd yellow. Ref has saved us today. Rotherham should be spitting feathers.

Time for subs. Bench very weak bar Sibley and Bird

Too Many excuses flying around - this Derby team has been on the brink for a couple of seasons now.

No quality on the pitch, only serious money will solve

We’re gonna steal this 1-0

Red dogs 2 up

We will run out of teams to catch soon

We have already played all the teams around us in relegation and either scraped a draw or lost , really depressing times , not good enough

Wayne's world ��

I hope our prospective new owner isn't watching this

If we don’t win today I’m going to feel sick to my stomach

Not watching the game, but it feels like one of those games that we lose late on, listening to you lot

MEL SORT YOUR poo OUT

Rotherham deserve that, we’ve been terrible.

Rooneys job under threat surely

We are well and truly screwed. There is no doubt that we are going down. Thanks Mel, nice legacy you are leaving buddy, hope you are proud of your tenure ��

What a load of poo cocu 2.0 league 1 here we come , losing to Sheffield wed and Rotherham and drawing to Coventry and Wycombe all with Rooney in control sickening, 2 points from the worst 4 teams in the league LOL

Would Cocu be doing any worse if he had stayed?......

See you all in league one, bring on the paint trophy

Nobody wants to sign for a club heading down to league one that can't pay its players on time. There will be no signings this window.

I still maintain one man is to blame, and that is Mel Morris. We have gone from everyone's second favorite team, to one of the most hated in the division. We are where we are because of one man's shocking running of the club. People say his heart in the right place, but I don't give a poo, we are where we are because of him. The sooner he ducks off the better. Well done you bald twit, you have ruined the club

We’re in the poo now.

Rotherham had a perfectly good goal disallowed and Bielik should have been off.

We deserve absolute nish from this game.

What a waste of a Saturday, I should have gone to the pub, or taken my wife for a meal...oh wait a minute ��

We’re so blessed that lockdown has given us a Derby team so lacking in spark and confidence, Saturday afternoons and mostly Tuesdays are ruined! ��

Can’t wait to go to work on Monday with all them ducking red dogs ffs

Wally Ardron

Calling for the season to be stopped now when they are in the bottom 3.

There's inbred and there's Derby fans.

Ian Storey-Moore

Ahh and my evening is complete. Smuglook

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The Foam Hand

f the country doesn’t get fully locked down any football still allowed then the Rotherham game will be the biggest and most important game that we have had since the 2007 West Brom play off game. We absolutely have to win it and make sure that we are out of the bottom 3 before the inevitable premature end to the season. Professional football bubbles are clearly not working with the number of positive COVID cases increasing week by week and let’s be honest the UK needs vaccines to be working before we can get back to normal. I don't personally see any way the government will be able to condone the continuation of football in current climate and it is just inevitable and probably morally right for the season to end early. I hear all the ‘mental health’ arguments but in the big scheme of things professional football is just another thing that shouldn’t be happening right now with UK COVID cases at record levels.

Problem is that if we are in the bottom 3 either actually or on a points by game basis then we will probably be relegated hence we have this one chance to win and get get out of the bottom 3

It is far more important than the arguments on whether Mel has been a good owner or not ( on balance yes he has been ) and the constant moans about the takeover and whether that is happening or not. I for one don’t think it is happening but the one thing I don’t expect is communication from either side because the negotiations will have to be handled in a confidential manner. Sorry folks, and you might not like it but that is just how corporate deals and takeovers work. The negations are confidential. The constant moans and negativity about both parties will not be helping or indeed result in any updates. We will hear when it either completes or collapses and we should not expect anything until then.

So, my point is that we have a massive and important game is coming up ( probably) and I for one would like to see some collective positivity and encouragement from everyone rather than opinionated and negative moaning about Mel and his efforts to sell to new owners whether imaginary or not. We just have to win !! Perspective and priorities please. COYR !!

If its our best 11 v their best 11 we will win. If we are forced in to playing a weakened team after they postponed it on the day of our match that will be total bullcrap.
    going into this game not fully fit would be suicide,even with a fully fit full squad we dont have enough goals in the team.we simply cannot afford to be off it in any way as we cannot drop any points to Rotherham.the wednesday game highlighted how much our lack of goals has cost us,they were dreadful,but in reallity,taking the deducted points into consideration, they have earnt enough points this season for them to be mid/top half of the table.lack of goals asside we would be a far superior quality side if only we had that source of goals

Feels like the football world will be watching this one being Rooney’s first game having been appointed permanent manager.

It would be such a Derby County thing to go and lose now to Rotherham. Hoping the players are up for the game and not expecting Rotherham to roll over and give Rooney the perfect start.

Expecting it to be a real scrappy game, luckily with 2 Polish lads in the team this weather will be a heat wave for them so that’s a bonus.

Brum winning, they were my top tip for bottom 3 , let’s boro come back ( just this one)

I can't believe we are considering making 11 changes after out FA Cup defeat. Terrible.

Starting XI as good as we can hope for other than Marshall who’s ill. That bench is so weak, ok if we’re winning by a couple but if we need to bring someone on to change the match then it’s Sibley or bust

Rooney backing up his 'youngsters are not for sale' with the decision to make Knight captain.

With all the prem clubs interested and being the first name on the team sheet this is going to keep adding value.

Here’s one for later on.

press 1 for Roos

press 2 for Wisdom

press3 for Shinnie

press 4 for Waghorn

press 5 for Rooney out

"To blame Tom Lawrence, Mason Bennett or Richard Keogh, or to speak to one of our customer rage verbal punchbags, please hold....."

Rooney giving the interview on RamsTV right now...looks like he's just smoked a massive joint ��

The pitch has been getting steadily worse for 2 years. That was the first clue we had that we were broke. And now it is absolutely horrendous. It looks like we've let it overgrow slightly to help cover the big brown patches

Some really tidy Rotherham play releases one of them in behind and they should score. Near post chance is put wide

We are playing poo.

Rooney out.

This has been ducking awful so far. Can't seem to put more than 3 passes together before losing it.

Is our performance worse than the pitch or the pitch worse than the performance?

Rotherham score but ruled out for offside. Was never offside. 100% onside. Let off.

Rotherham going down like a sack of spuds every touch because they back themselves from set pieces. Like watching a team of Chris Martins

Mel needs to get his online banking loaded up and sort these lads out at half time. 50% of the wages only gets you 50% of the player
    Perhaps they will play 50% of the game as paid and other half as not paid. In which case the second half should be better

Boooooooooo

For those not watching, it's now half time, and how we are not 3 up is astounding.

Still annoyed they play welcome to jungle at half time...when teams have been making themselves welcome for 45 minutes already....

Drinking game:

Im drunk....

Thank god ref is a ram.

Certain 2nd yellow. Ref has saved us today. Rotherham should be spitting feathers.

Too Many excuses flying around - this Derby team has been on the brink for a couple of seasons now.

Red dogs 2 up

We have already played all the teams around us in relegation and either scraped a draw or lost , really depressing times , not good enough

Wayne's world ��

Not watching the game, but it feels like one of those games that we lose late on, listening to you lot

MEL SORT YOUR poo OUT

We are well and truly screwed. There is no doubt that we are going down. Thanks Mel, nice legacy you are leaving buddy, hope you are proud of your tenure ��

What a load of poo cocu 2.0 league 1 here we come , losing to Sheffield wed and Rotherham and drawing to Coventry and Wycombe all with Rooney in control sickening, 2 points from the worst 4 teams in the league LOL

Nobody wants to sign for a club heading down to league one that can't pay its players on time. There will be no signings this window.

I still maintain one man is to blame, and that is Mel Morris. We have gone from everyone's second favorite team, to one of the most hated in the division. We are where we are because of one man's shocking running of the club. People say his heart in the right place, but I don't give a poo, we are where we are because of him. The sooner he ducks off the better. Well done you bald twit, you have ruined the club

We’re in the poo now.

What a waste of a Saturday, I should have gone to the pub, or taken my wife for a meal...oh wait a minute ��

We’re so blessed that lockdown has given us a Derby team so lacking in spark and confidence, Saturday afternoons and mostly Tuesdays are ruined! ��

Hahahah...

Thanks for posting that up pal

Nigel Clough

Everyone's favourite 2nd team? Even more deluded than I thought.

Wally Ardron

I take my hat off to Calvin, week in week out....but it's probably easier when it means something

Viv Anderson

I like the very last comment. For once our lads & lasses will enjoy Monday!

We have gone from everyone's second favorite team, to one of the most hated in the division.
    Everyone's second favourite team? They've never been mine. Have they been anyone on here's second favourite team?

Thanks for posting.

Bob McKinlay

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Red Till Dead View Post
    Everyone's second favourite team? They've never been mine. Have they been anyone on here's second favourite team?.
    Never in a million years.

If you’ll pardon the indelicacy, I’d sooner shit in a bag, and wear it as a hat, than cheer on the sheep.

„I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

„Don't forget you're alive. 'Cause sometimes when you walk around the city and you're in a bad mood, you can think, hey, wait a minute, we're alive! We don't know what the next second will bring and what a fantastic thing this is. This can get easily forgotten in the routine of life, and that's something I'm trying to bring to my attention at all times. Don't forget you're alive. We're not dead, you know. This is the greatest thing.”

— Joe Strummer

Gaff Lad

Here’s one for later on.

press 1 for Roos

press 2 for Wisdom

press3 for Shinnie

press 4 for Waghorn

press 5 for Rooney out

We are playing poo.

Rooney out.

Boooooooooo

Drinking game:

Im drunk....

Thank god ref is a ram.

Red dogs 2 up

Wayne's world ��

MEL SORT YOUR poo OUT

We’re in the poo now.

.... .. .. .. .. .. ..

Thanks for posting pal, very much appreciated.

WOOF! WOOF!

Grenville Morris

Just like everyone's favourite team is apparently Liverpool.

Yeah, no.

.k I m
    I m u mm

Today was a proper relegation result for them. They're in real fucking trouble.

Nigel Clough

They were obviously less despised pre-Mel Morris, but this talk of them being everyone's second team is absolute bollocks. I'd imagine most people were apathetic towards them, if anything.