Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Filip Krovinovic

Up-Front

Default Re: Filip Krovinovic

What Krovinovic has unequivocally proved is the teams much better for a creative ball recycling 10 who holds his position further up the pitch. Id like Krovinovic because he's proven to be a good fit, the most important thing is we've now identified this position as a must going forward.

There'll be plenty of possibilities if Krovinovic is priced out.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Red til I'm dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtits View Post
    Spent 90 mil to be 4th in their domestic league and to get dumped out by Arsenal.
    Spent 90 mil to still have Diogo Goncalves in the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ideal situation imo is that we get a well rounded #10 (admittedly easier said than done) that Johnson can learn from, allowing us to maintain his development here with us while involving him at times rather than loaning him out again.

Goes without saying someone like krovinovic (if available) would be ideal given his work ethic for the team and some accumulated experience in this league

If Krovinovic is unavailable we still have Carvalho.

I thought Krovinovitch was amazing tonight.

It wasn’t just his footballing skills, which are superb, but he got stuck in, challenged and dispossessed Derby players and started numerous moves.

He is getting better game by game.

Perhaps we could use Carvalho as a makeweight in a deal with Benfica? I like JC but unless he’s changed massively at Almeria, he won’t be able to play the #10 role in the manner of Filip

Your palms are holding her neck and thumbs are at her ears regulating the speed of her head as she swallows and then sucks up your machinery. She is topping up your engine oil for the cross-country coming up. Your RPM is hitting a new high. To wait any longer would be to lose prime time... She picks up a Bugatti's momentum. You want her more at a Volkswagen's steady trot. Squeeze the maximum mileage out of your gallon of gas. But she's eating up the road with all cylinders blazing.

Aniruddha Bahal (Bunker 13

He's made Forest more enjoyable to watch.

The last few bits of the game I saw, he looked wonderful. He purred around the pitch.

What a great player, would be a fantastic signing. What I love about him, garner and Cafu is that they are old school midfielders in as much as they’ve got a little bit of everything in their game and I’m really pleased that this is the type of player Hoots is looking at. This Colback type of player is just a waste if you ask me..

Quote Originally Posted by stockers View Post
    What a great player, would be a fantastic signing. What I love about him, garner and Cafu is that they are old school midfielders in as much as they’ve got a little bit of everything in their game and I’m really pleased that this is the type of player Hoots is looking at. This Colback type of player is just a waste if you ask me..
    This is such a good point. Too much bollocks spoken about whether a player is a DM, no 8, box to box, no 10, 'regista' (last year's flavour of the month) but well rounded players who can do it all look so much better. This is the way forward.

Lovely to see a midfield that trusts each other, willing to show for the ball, willing to give the ball and have it back. Thinking two steps ahead - love it.

Upper Decker

I hope we can sign him in he summer.

Stand Firm And Strike Hard

Quote Originally Posted by andover red View Post
    This is such a good point. Too much bollocks spoken about whether a player is a DM, no 8, box to box, no 10, 'regista' (last year's flavour of the month) but well rounded players who can do it all look so much better. This is the way forward.
    Agree.

He had a poor first half last night as did many Forest players but the midfield in general gave the ball away lord but it was like chalk and cheese and second half he was very good. He is a much better fit for us than Cafu there and gives us much needed balance and something extra.
    Good to have him but we are missing something from attack still. He needs to grab us goals and assists but that may not be happening because the personnel he has to play with we’ll see with time.

Quote Originally Posted by stockers View Post
    Yeah, watching a five of Garner, Krovinovic, Cafu, Knockaert and Freeman look so comfortable in possession and knocking it around with one-touch/two-touch stuff it feels like we've seen the last of players like Colback and Sow, regardless of which of those five are at Forest next season.

There might be room for one player who does their best work without the ball. That seems to be Yates. But we won't go be going back to the sort of midfield we've had for the last two years.

Ordinarily, I'd rate our chances of getting Krovinovic permanently at exactly nil.

However, he'll only have a year left on his Benfica deal in June and although his wages are quite high at around £30K per week, a swap deal for Carvalho isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

It's still relatively early days, but he shows enormous promise and could hopefully be the player we hoped Carvalho would be.

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    If Krovinovic is unavailable we still have Carvalho.
    That’s a downgrade unfortunately. I wish it wasn’t the case but Krovi is just so composed on the ball it’s silly

Red til I'm dead

Where’s all this talk of a swap deal with Carvalho coming from?

Why would Benfica let a better player in Krovinovic go at a reduced price just to get an inferior player back in return? Surely they’d just keep the better player and continue to receive the money from us for JC.

Why would Benfica even want a player they previously sold for a massively over-inflated price who has been in and out of two teams at a much lower level than them?

It’s like hoping Man Utd will sell us Garner cheap if we throw in Tyler Blackett. Makes zero sense.

Yeah, no chance Benfica will take Carvalho back (and we won't have a say in Carvalho's future anyway if Almeria decide to make his move permanent).

Krovinovic isn't wanted at Benfica anyway and only has a year left on his contract, so he'll be available. Hopefully we'll be having a conversation with Benfica about it as soon as safety is confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Yeah, watching a five of Garner, Krovinovic, Cafu, Knockaert and Freeman look so comfortable in possession and knocking it around with one-touch/two-touch stuff it feels like we've seen the last of players like Colback and Sow, regardless of which of those five are at Forest next season.

There might be room for one player who does their best work without the ball. That seems to be Yates. But we won't go be going back to the sort of midfield we've had for the last two years.
    Yep and its so refreshing to see a midfield like that. With Yates being young i think he can keep developing other aspects of his game and playing alongside this type of player will definitely be beneficial.

oopsy daisy!

Push the boat out and sign him if we can.

Needs to be signed if at all possible.

Has settled in so quickly. Looks like he's really enjoying his football and has much higher quality than most of the squad.