Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 56

Thread: Francis Amuzu

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Francis Amuzu

    Forest interested in Belgium u21 left winger francis amuzu

    https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...rtrek-uit.html


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Inequity & hypocrisy
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Nellingen-Ostfildern
    Posts
    2,264

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by 2sambas1cup View Post
    Forest interested in Belgium u21 left winger francis amuzu

    https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...rtrek-uit.html
    I find our interest here Amuzuing.


  4. #3

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu


    Het Laatste Nieuws knows that there are still quite a few scouts abroad who are a believer in Amuzu. Cologne, Mainz, Olympiakos, Nottingham Forest and AZ, among others, have already made several inquiries about Amuzu. However, a departure is not negotiable for Anderlecht, they just want to keep the flank attacker and continue to hope for that breakthrough.


    The usual suspects could be scouting him for Oly of course.

    Played in 11 games so far this season, 0 goals in any of them, so seem to fit the bill for Modesto's usual standard of attacking player too.

    Last edited by Alf-engelos Mindminackers; 15-12-20 at 11:12.

  5. #4
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    12,551

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Well, we haven't got a flanker, so perhaps that will change our fortunes.


  6. #5
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    13,056

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Would rather sign Trevor Francis.


  7. #6
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    24,839

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    His name isn't Frank Armstrong so I'm going to say he's shit before I've even seen him.


  8. #7

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    If this guy can push pineapple and shake a tree, I'm in.


  9. #8

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Woodcock's LoveChild View Post
    If this guy can push pineapple and shake a tree, I'm in.
    fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!


  10. #9
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    21,663

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Woodcock's LoveChild View Post
    If this guy can push pineapple and shake a tree, I'm in.
    And there is the birth of a new Terrace chant. (should he sign and if we are allowed allowed back in the City Ground)

    Amazu zu zu
    Push a pineapple shake a tree
    Amazu zu zu
    Score a goal just for me.

    Down the left, down the right
    are you better
    than our previous shite
    Come and play every night, in the famous Red and White.


  11. #10
    Inequity & hypocrisy
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Nellingen-Ostfildern
    Posts
    2,264

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Woodcock's LoveChild View Post
    If this guy can push pineapple and shake a tree, I'm in.
    Brilliant

    If this guy ever signs / plays that has to be his chant...

    Amazu zu zu
    Score a goal not one but two
    Amazu zu zu
    He hates Derby so do you


  12. #11
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    21,663

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob1965 View Post
    Brilliant

    If this guy ever signs / plays that has to be his chant...

    Amazu zu zu
    Score a goal not one but two
    Amazu zu zu
    He hates Derby so do you
    Great minds


  13. #12
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    7,442

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    More chance of a record deal with Amazulu.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk


  14. #13
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    21,663

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Furtull View Post
    More chance of a record deal with Amazulu.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Baby you're so excitable...


  15. #14
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    7,442

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Baby you're so excitable...


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk


  16. #15
    Gaff Lad
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    On the Fairground.
    Posts
    21,663

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Furtull View Post


    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    "Too good to be forgotten..."


  17. #16
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    7,442

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    "Too good to be forgotten..."
    Couldn't be that good cos I've forgotten it.

    Not really, just a little joke.

    Where's my wine. . . .

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk


  18. #17
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    17,752

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    He has played a lot of games at a good level for somebody his age


  19. #18
    Up-Front
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Divorce courts.
    Posts
    18,315

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Needs pace, the ability to beat the player in front of him & deliver a decent ball.

    And yes, you can do all that & play for a shite second division team. These players are out there, we're just crap at finding them.


  20. #19
    First Team
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The very black holes of my mind.
    Posts
    7,522

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    More chance of Zazu.


  21. #20

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    https://sportsworldghana.com/notting...francis-amuzu/

    A offer has been made

    Leading news site in ghana


  22. #21
    Up-Front
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Divorce courts.
    Posts
    18,315

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by 2sambas1cup View Post
    https://sportsworldghana.com/notting...francis-amuzu/

    A offer has been made

    Leading news site in ghana
    My nans got a pair of them gloves.


  23. #22
    First Team
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    8,315

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by 2sambas1cup View Post
    https://sportsworldghana.com/notting...francis-amuzu/

    A offer has been made

    Leading news site in ghana
    African media are notoriously unreliable when it comes to transfer news. At one point, they claimed that a completely unknown young African player had signed for us and was on the plane to Athens. No one ever heard from him again.

    That being said, there may be a triangular connection here: Anderlecht have placed a bid for a player of ours (loan with an option to buy).


  24. #23
    Impressive member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    14,467

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    At one point, they claimed that a completely unknown young African player had signed for us and was on the plane to Athens. No one ever heard from him again.
    Another Neil Warnock signing, FFS.

    Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk


  25. #24
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    4,484

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    African media are notoriously unreliable when it comes to transfer news. At one point, they claimed that a completely unknown young African player had signed for us and was on the plane to Athens. No one ever heard from him again.

    That being said, there may be a triangular connection here: Anderlecht have placed a bid for a player of ours (loan with an option to buy).
    George weah


  26. #25
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out west
    Posts
    18,896

    Default Re: Francis Amuzu

    Quote Originally Posted by Forest ash View Post
    George weah
    Do you mean George Weah's cousin, Ali Dia?

    Weah himself was a well known international player by the time he arrived in England from AC Milan.

    Last edited by Redemption; 06-01-21 at 12:10.
    EXACT SAME BENEFITS

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •