4 9.76%
  • Watford Win

26 63.41%
  • The Draw

4 9.76%
  • Just show some effort you absolute shower

7 17.07%
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: MATCHDAY 15: NOTTINGHAM FOREST v WATFORD.

Massive Member

Default Re: MATCHDAY 15: NOTTINGHAM FOREST v WATFORD.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonForest4 View Post
    What on earth? That literally make no sense not one word. I had no anticipation of anything tonight I didnt have clue what was going to happen. I think it was clear as day of how poorly we kept the ball and Cafu wasnt the worst but he was up there. We are 21st Carlos and have only won 3 all season and looked unconvicing in nearly every game we play its extremely disingenuous to suggest I am not a fan of football I just havent been giving much to shout about, plus if you read all my comments tonight I praised the general performance and how well we defended.

I just cant say Cafu played well when he was a number 10 and we created so little, he personally gave the ball away a bit and was part of an ineffective attacking unit.

If anyone deserves massive praise tonight its Worrall, Arter and and especially Figgy who came back from an average first half to do some crucial defending for us at times.
    You can't praise him, but everyone else can....

Are you seriously not reading anything? Or are you reading all of it, but then stating he played badly as you know more about football than anyone else? It has to be one of the two.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nottingham Forest (NIL) FC 0 Watford FC 0

Have to say that was a much improved performance and we probably deserved the win.

I thought a couple of their "tackles" could easily have been REDS but Arter really annoyed me when he got booked for the second game in a row for arguing with the Referee ("the sole judge" as Jimmy Sirell used to say) even if the ref should have brought the game back for a free kick.

Someone with his experience has to be more professional than that !

Aye Oh...Aye Oh....It's off to Mexico....with Ian Moore and Hen....er.....reee....aye oh...aye oh

What on earth? That literally make no sense not one word. I had no anticipation of anything tonight I didnt have clue what was going to happen. I think it was clear as day of how poorly we kept the ball and Cafu wasnt the worst but he was up there. We are 21st Carlos and have only won 3 all season and looked unconvicing in nearly every game we play its extremely disingenuous to suggest I am not a fan of football I just havent been giving much to shout about, plus if you read all my comments tonight I praised the general performance and how well we defended.

I just cant say Cafu played well when he was a number 10 and we created so little, he personally gave the ball away a bit and was part of an ineffective attacking unit.

If anyone deserves massive praise tonight its Worrall, Arter and and especially Figgy who came back from an average first half to do some crucial defending for us at times.
    He wasn't playing as a number 10 role though. Cafu drove us forward on numerous occasions, he broke play up well, played with high energy and he got us turned around and going at them positively. It was a really solid performance.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Notcher View Post
    He wasn't playing as a number 10 role though. Cafu drove us forward on numerous occasions, he broke play up well, played with high energy and he got us turned around and going at them positively. It was a really solid performance.

You may as well argue with a plank of wood. It seems he likes to write a player off so that when they have a bad game he can say he was right. Its a very odd way of showing support.

Not once has he said anything about what the majority consider a good performance from the team.

Have to say I'm with Notcher on this one. I thought he put in a good overall performance considering his lack of game time.

Well done Cafu (PS - would it be too much to ask if you can score a goal please ?).

He also gave the ball away a multitude of times, From my viewing he was the one getting close to Taylor in the Guerrero role but I can accept that Hughton tried to make us defensive tonight, we would need though if Cafu is dropping deep for Ribeiro and Christie to be bombing on a bit more.

Massive Member

Have a bit of time off emmo. You're going to give yourself a hernia pretending to support forest eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Simple common sense from the top mod.
    Have you made his Horlicks yet Captain ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    You can't praise him, but everyone else can....

Are you seriously not reading anything? Or are you reading all of it, but then stating he played badly as you know more about football than anyone else? It has to be one of the two.
    I am just debating its my opinion, you thought he played well fair enough but I thought he was average. What do you want from me? I agree with the majority at times and at times dont thats life dont know what else to say.

He also gave the ball away a multitude of times, From my viewing he was the one getting close to Taylor in the Guerrero role but I can accept that Hughton tried to make us defensive tonight, we would need though if Cafu is dropping deep for Ribeiro and Christie to be bombing on a bit more.
    Emerson - were you watching the same game as the rest of us ? Perhaps you selected the wrong game on the red button ?

Up-Front

I can always forgive a player coughing up some passes if he's trying something different. Basic passing fine, the more instinctive ones were misplaced at times, when they come, we'll be far less predictable. We've a plethora of "plodders" in midfield, you have to applaud Cafu for taking some risks for the sake of creativity.

On the full backs, both got forward with regularity.

Massive Member

I am just debating its my opinion, you thought he played well fair enough but I thought he was average. What do you want from me? I agree with the majority at times and at times dont thats life dont know what else to say.
    You literally have a negative opinion about most topics. The ones you praise are short posts.

You certainly make sure you've typed up a thesis for your negative ones in this case describing the method of how you've came to your conclusions.

Did it cross your mind that having a bad opinion about a player because the will be shit in the next game would have had you butting heads against pretty much everyone? Or maybe it's what you look for?

You may as well argue with a plank of wood. It seems he likes to write a player off so that when they have a bad game he can say he was right. Its a very odd way of showing support.

Not once has he said anything about what the majority consider a good performance from the team.
    You dont read a word I write or know my opinions on all players for you to possibly assert that. Plus your last sentence is extremely stupid as I have written in this very thread that overall it was a great defensive performance. I have literally praised our performance but because I wont conform to your view on Cafu you have taken to going off on one..

Quote Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    Enjoyed Wozza being back.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Aye, same here.

Massive Member

You dont read a word I write or know my opinions on all players for you to possibly assert that. Plus your last sentence is extremely stupid as I have written in this very thread that overall it was a great defensive performance. I have literally praised our performance but because I wont conform to your view on Cafu you have taken to going off on one..
    You don't read a word everyone else says if you think it's just my view that cafu had a good game

Points for the irony in that post though.

tel - 0898 12 11 74

Not sure Emmo is getting a fair crack of the whip here, I pretty much agree with him. Cafu was ok in a midfield that is just outside the bottom 3, which hasn't created a shot on target in 90 minutes or a goal in 5 hours.

You literally have a negative opinion about most topics. The ones you praise are short posts.

You certainly make sure you've typed up a thesis for your negative ones in this case describing the method of how you've came to your conclusions.

Did it cross your mind that having a bad opinion about a player because the will be shit in the next game would have had you butting heads against pretty much everyone? Or maybe it's what you look for?
    I dont understand what you mean by having "a bad opinion about a player because they will be shit in the next game". I just dont think Cafu was very good good tonight id say he had a an unspectacular game I havent mentioned any other games?

Also I want players to contribute first than get the praise thats literally the opposite of prejudging people once they perform and contribute I will say. For example tonight Figgy made a huge contribution for us second half after a shaky first half and rightly deserves lots of praise tonight and he was of an excellent defensive performance that kept watford's good attacking talent at bay.

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by football post View Post
    Not sure Emmo is getting a fair crack of the whip here, I pretty much agree with him. Cafu was ok in a midfield that is just outside the bottom 3, which hasn't created a shot on target in 90 minutes or a goal in 5 hours.
    And cafu has shown signs tonight that he can be a creative outlet and make movements that other don't. So an improvement. Needs more game time before being written off or thrown as many pelters as he has had from emmos tally chart.

Massive Member

I dont understand what you mean by having "a bad opinion about a player because they will be shit in the next game". I just dont think Cafu was very good good tonight id say he had a an unspectacular game I havent mentioned any other games?

Also I want players to contribute first than get the praise thats literally the opposite of prejudging people once they perform and contribute I will say. For example tonight Figgy made a huge contribution for us second half after a shaky first half and rightly deserves lots of praise tonight and he was of an excellent defensive performance that kept watford's good attacking talent at bay.
    Is it easier just to say the whole team is shit then? Let's not look at positives, let's actively seek out negatives and keep a chart of when things go wrong. Do you ever enjoy watching football?

Senior doom Monger

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    I think there is some satirical posting going on tonight Capt.
    Despite a first class honours degree, a professional qualification and an illustrious boardroom career I am too thick to spot the satirical posts.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Quote Originally Posted by IanStoreyMoore View Post
    No he bloody hasn't.

*Locates the banhammer in readiness*

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Senior doom Monger

Quote Originally Posted by IanStoreyMoore View Post
    Just finishing his blowjob.
    Then I'll make his Horlicks.
    Unless he wants to bum me first.

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Just finishing his blowjob.
    Then I'll make his Horlicks.
    Unless he wants to bum me first.
    Bloody hell. I didn't realise we had to do that? Do we pick which Mod we get or do they pick us?

Is it easier just to say the whole team is shit then? Let's not look at positives, let's actively seek out negatives and keep a chart of when things go wrong. Do you ever enjoy watching football?
    Carlos we are 21st in the league and only won 3 out of 15 games whilst everyone was expecting playoffs and some posters were saying we have a top 2 squad. Considering what our expectations are and where we are I cant believe you are having a go at me for being a bit negative. I dont actively seek out anything Carlos you have to let go of that awful preconception. Once we start winning and scoring my posts will reflect that and once we get near a playoff quality side ill be smiling from ear to ear.

Senior doom Monger

Bloody hell. I didn't realise we had to do that? Do we pick which Mod we get or do they pick us?
    I just got lucky...