Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Forest video archive

Default Forest video archive

If theres anybody holding any old video tapes with NFFC stuff on
    and would like to swop for anything from my archive and get the footage digitised for free
    please drop me a msg, see my archive at link below, also walker, pearce and chettle testimonials not listed
    https://nffcontv.blogspot.com/2020/1...o-archive.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Forest video archive

Quote Originally Posted by gillythered View Post
    If theres anybody holding any old video tapes with NFFC stuff on
    and would like to swop for anything from my archive and get the footage digitised for free
    please drop me a msg, see my archive at link below, also walker, pearce and chettle testimonials not listed
    https://nffcontv.blogspot.com/2020/1...o-archive.html
    I had a copy of the 1980 euro semi final and final on tape and you were supposed to meet me at the club shop to take it off my hands. You never showed up. This was probably 3 years ago.
    Shame I don’t have the tape anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your palms are holding her neck and thumbs are at her ears regulating the speed of her head as she swallows and then sucks up your machinery. She is topping up your engine oil for the cross-country coming up. Your RPM is hitting a new high. To wait any longer would be to lose prime time... She picks up a Bugatti's momentum. You want her more at a Volkswagen's steady trot. Squeeze the maximum mileage out of your gallon of gas. But she's eating up the road with all cylinders blazing.

Aniruddha Bahal (Bunker 13

Default Re: Forest video archive

Do a search on youtube for Nottingham Forest you will find a lot of games there including:- Forest v West Ham 1965-66 MOTD
    Ajax v Forest full game not shown on uk tv live
    If you know how youtube video can be copied with the right program.
    I have some copies of VHS tapes that I transferred to dvd years ago but I will need to check if they still play as despite what we were told cd/dvd do deteriorate with age.