2 6.90%
  • Sheep WIN - unthinkable!

2 6.90%
  • Andreas Möller

2 6.90%
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 1,201 to 1,222 of 1222

Thread: MATCHDAY 7: Nottingham Forest v Direby County (23/10/2020) KO 19.45

Default Re: MATCHDAY 7: Nottingham Forest v Direby County (23/10/2020) KO 19.45

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Ah but you do know then

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Massive Member

Chesney give us a wave!

The Derby player that scored the disallowed goal was MOM for me, looks quality. Knockers was our MOM, hope he doesn't get too frustrated being surrounded by players of lesser quality.

Hopefully he thrives being the main man. 1st name on the team sheet from here on in for me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Minion of Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Not saying... I don't want to end up in the LTLF jail.
    I AM WATCHING YOU

THERE IS NO JUSTICE... THERE'S ONLY ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ray's Redlist View Post
    We should've had one on of our own. Hughton was very poor at influencing the game. Ameobi and Lolley should've been subbed off for Mighten and Freeman. Even the switch from 442 was due to Grabbans injury.

442 isn't a problem, but the players picked to play in it were. Ameobi definitely can't play in such a formation because he's unable to act as an auxiliary midfielder because he can't link play or tackle.
    Both full backs were poor, and Figs is just making some really bad decisions.

I don't agree that Ameobi should have been taken off.

Yes he was in effectual going forward so I can agree with your thinking ; however, Derby had a lot of free kicks in the latter stages. They were throwing a lot of free kicks into the box from those free kicks so Ameobi's height was needed to help defend them.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Shinney had obviously stolen Rooney's stupid beard.

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

I don't think Derby will struggle for much longer. They're a good side and definitely the best we've played so far.

1-1 was probably an appropriate score. The more i see of the offside the better a call it is though the lino definitely did cave into our pressure.

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Chesney give us a wave!
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATH View Post
    I AM WATCHING YOU
    Weeeeeyyyyy!

Best served cold

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ray's Redlist View Post
    We should've had one on of our own. Hughton was very poor at influencing the game. Ameobi and Lolley should've been subbed off for Mighten and Freeman. Even the switch from 442 was due to Grabbans injury.

442 isn't a problem, but the players picked to play in it were. Ameobi definitely can't play in such a formation because he's unable to act as an auxiliary midfielder because he can't link play or tackle.
    Both full backs were poor, and Figs is just making some really bad decisions.
    I’m not sure what Mighten would have done. He’s yet to offer anything in any of his appearances in a Forest shirt yet. The last time he came on against Derby, he fluffed a golden chance right before they equalised.

This isn’t a criticism of Mighten, he’s clearly very highly rated by those who’ve seen him play for the Academy, but I’ve seen almost every first team match he’s been involved in and he’s contributed nothing at all. The most I can say is that he had a header saved against Bristol. The rest of the time he’s been entirely ineffective and looked like a young player who needs a lot of game time in order to get better which is why I think he should have gone out on loan.
    If he’s not going to get enough game time here to develop then it’s a shame, and similarly if he’s not going to be able to offer anything in the chances he does get them equally it’s a waste of time when he could be playing every week somewhere.

He’s clearly very raw and enough people believe he has serious potential to suggest that eventually he’ll be able to offer something. I’ve just not seen anything at all yet to say he should be playing ahead of lolley, Ameobi or anyone else. Good luck to him though.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post
    I’m not sure what Mighten would have done. He’s yet to offer anything in any of his appearances in a Forest shirt yet. The last time he came on against Derby, he fluffed a golden chance right before they equalised.

This isn’t a criticism of Mighten, he’s clearly very highly rated by those who’ve seen him play for the Academy, but I’ve seen almost every first team match he’s been involved in and he’s contributed nothing at all. The most I can say is that he had a header saved against Bristol. The rest of the time he’s been entirely ineffective and looked like a young player who needs a lot of game time in order to get better which is why I think he should have gone out on loan.
    If he’s not going to get enough game time here to develop then it’s a shame, and similarly if he’s not going to be able to offer anything in the chances he does get them equally it’s a waste of time when he could be playing every week somewhere.

He’s clearly very raw and enough people believe he has serious potential to suggest that eventually he’ll be able to offer something. I’ve just not seen anything at all yet to say he should be playing ahead of lolley, Ameobi or anyone else. Good luck to him though.
    Probably not clear, but making 2 separate points. 1st is that Sameobi should've been subbed, he was dead on his feet, as was Lolley. Second was that he isn't suited to a 442, unless maybe played up top, not that Mighten should've started.

I disagree with you though, because Mighten has shown plenty in my book. He's got pace, trickery, is brave, and can get to the by-line, which he has displayed when he's got on the pitch. We were crying out for some pace on Friday, and yet he sat rooted to the bench as Sammy blew out his arse.

I wasn't for me that 442 isn't the answer, it worked to pull us level against Rotherham. It just didn't work against Derby. More importantly CH changed things quickly to get things moving.
    As others have said, Derby were the best we had come up against so far, no losses, onards and uppards.

Quote Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post

Well said Hulk.

Mighten's got potential &, given another year or two, I've no doubt will offer a lot.

But at the mo we really shouldn't be relying on him as an option. Anything we get from him should be viewed as a bonus, rather than expected.

We've done some good work, but it's pretty poor that we're relying on a kid still learning his trade after making SO many signings.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
    You can change the commentary on ifollow...the toggle icon

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Thanks but I ended up listening to Talksport 2 while enduring the feeble and half hearted attempts of the ifollow support team trying to help fix the problem which they never did.

I don’t think I have ever found a game as frustrating as this.

It’s a good job I have a very tolerant wife as I was forever shouting “don’t foul him”, “pass the bloody ball”, “make some space” “close him down” at the top of my voice “.
    Luckily we have no close neighbours but there was a donkey a few fields away who had a very loud bray.

I think he must be a Derby fan.

Derby fans been arguing with Nixon for the past 2 hours, i love that it's ruined their weekend

Impressive member

Be sweet if they were relegated due to the 2 dropped points.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Upper Decker

Stand Firm And Strike Hard

I spot Bulge was pulling a sheep's fleece on their goal too:

Red til I'm dead

Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post

He gave him a massive push in the back as Davies was about to head it

BBC sport then troll the sheepshaggers by awarding Yates the assist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if the TV feed is the same for ifollow and Beinsport but I imagine it is. Did anyone notice the team selection sheet at the beginning of the broadcast ?

It had Hefele down as #44.........Not sure what they playing at there as it was definitely Iannou

Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post

The exact same thing happened to Yates in the first half and we never recieved a penalty.

What's good for the goose...

It's all about mid-table...

...is good for the last Turkey in the shop.