Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Carlos Miguel Ribeiro Dias - Cafú

Upper Decker

Default Re: Carlos Miguel Ribeiro Dias - Cafú

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Probably the least anticipated signing in recent memory. Will he even play a game for us?
    My money is on No.

Stand Firm And Strike Hard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wouldn't it be the most Foresty thing if the universally loathed transfer of this window turned out to actually be a useful addition?

Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    Wouldn't it be the most Foresty thing if the universally loathed transfer of this window turned out to actually be a useful addition?
    I'd be happy to be proven wrong. Feel it's unlikely given we've got about a million players in his position though.

I'd be happy to be proven wrong. Feel it's unlikely given we've got about a million players in his position though.
    I agree it's unlikely; I don't particularly rate him. But football is weird like that sometimes.

We won't have though. We'll have 6 which means he's likely to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    We won't have though. We'll have 6 which means he's likely to play.
    6 players for two positions. Arter and Colback are first choice, with Sow and Yates probably ahead of him (given that they are both Sabri favourites).

Probably another Tachtsidis situation. I wouldn't be surprised if he never played for us and moved on in January or next summer for a small fee.

6 players for two positions. Arter and Colback are first choice, with Sow and Yates probably ahead of him (given that they are both Sabri favourites).

Probably another Tachtsidis situation. I wouldn't be surprised if he never played for us and moved on in January or next summer for a small fee.
    That's if it is 2 positions, could easily stick at 3 positions LDM CDM and RDM.

That's if it is 2 positions, could easily stick at 3 positions LDM CDM and RDM.
    Sabri is even more doomed than we all thought if he tries that.

As I said before, I hope I'm wrong and he smashes it, but it feels like one of those signings that's been made for non-footballing reasons (like Kapino and Tachtsidis) who will barely feature or not feature at all.

Fuckinghell, when supporters of other clubs say this you know it's bad

Sabri is even more doomed than we all thought if he tries that.

As I said before, I hope I'm wrong and he smashes it, but it feels like one of those signings that's been made for non-footballing reasons (like Kapino and Tachtsidis) who will barely feature or not feature at all.
    I think it is to do with that FFP swap loophole to be honest but I still reckon he'll end up playing. In all honesty I don't give a shit at the moment, 3 games into the season and I'm fed up of all things Forest already, think that's a record for me.

I think it is to do with that FFP swap loophole to be honest but I still reckon he'll end up playing. In all honesty I don't give a shit at the moment, 3 games into the season and I'm fed up of all things Forest already, think that's a record for me.
    I feel the same to be honest, enthusiasm for this season has gone for me. Difficult to think of anything positive about the club at the moment, and there's not much sign of things improving any time soon.

I feel the same to be honest, enthusiasm for this season has gone for me. Difficult to think of anything positive about the club at the moment, and there's not much sign of things improving any time soon.
    I do believe we have a good squad, probably the best it's been in at least a decade but I go into every weekend expecting shit football and no points at the moment which makes it worse because I do believe we have the players to play some decent stuff.

I do believe we have a good squad, probably the best it's been in at least a decade but I go into every weekend expecting shit football and no points at the moment which makes it worse because I do believe we have the players to play some decent stuff.
    I feel we have some decent players but still short of a decent enough squad to really challenge, which is poor when you consider how many signings we've made. 13 signings and yet we still only have 1 creative midfielder and no new winger.

Add to that the poor football and results, with a managerial change on the horizon, and it's incredibly difficult to care about this season. It'll probably get worse before it gets better. The whole mood around the club is just depressing at the minute.

I feel we have some decent players but still short of a decent enough squad to really challenge, which is poor when you consider how many signings we've made. 13 signings and yet we still only have 1 creative midfielder and no new winger.

Add to that the poor football and results, with a managerial change on the horizon, and it's incredibly difficult to care about this season. It'll probably get worse before it gets better. The whole mood around the club is just depressing at the minute.
    Really challenge what though? If this squad can't get playoffs we might as well fold the club.

It's all about mid-table...

Get this, we all think the latest signing is the beez etc.. but how many times we said it? It's going into the dozens.

Really challenge what though? If this squad can't get playoffs we might as well fold the club.
    There isn't enough creativity or goals in this side to challenge for the top 6, IMO.

We don't even look like scoring a goal at the minute, never mind winning games. Although a lot of our signings are decent additions on paper, but we've still neglected to bring in another winger and are back to square one with creativity with Silva and Carvalho out of the door and relying solely on Freeman.

What an absolute mess the club has made of things.

There isn't enough creativity or goals in this side to challenge for the top 6, IMO.

We don't even look like scoring a goal at the minute, never mind winning games. Although a lot of our signings are decent additions on paper, but we've still neglected to bring in another winger and are back to square one with creativity with Silva and Carvalho out of the door and relying solely on Freeman.

What an absolute mess the club has made of things.
    There should be more goals in the side now than there was last season and we only missed out then by 1 goal. Granted another winger is needed but fuck me we've added Taylor and Freeman to a squad that tried their hardest to mess up a playoff spot. No manager/head coach/ whatever you want to call it has any excuse for me.

There should be more goals in the side now than there was last season and we only missed out then by 1 goal. Granted another winger is needed but fuck me we've added Taylor and Freeman to a squad that tried their hardest to mess up a playoff spot. No manager/head coach/ whatever you want to call it has any excuse for me.
    Taylor will spend most of the season isolated upfront like Grabban. We are back to relying on one creative midfielder again (like Silva last season and Carvalho the season before) with no back up or alternative if Freeman gets injured, needs a rest or loses form.

Regardless of who is managing us, we won't be scoring many goals this season with the current squad IMO.

Surely, some shit must stick eventually ?? law of averages for christ sake.

Upper Decker

Looks a beast on the all important FM20 stats. I’m in.

https://fmdataba.com/20/p/152734/cafu/

Looking at his bio....do we need another defensive midfielder?

Yes definitely

Quote Originally Posted by RobboRobson View Post
    I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong, but Colback doesn't have ideal cover for the holding roll he plays, so given that Yates and Sow are essentially spoilers, and Bachirou operates further forward by all accounts, the answer to your question is quite possibly, yes?

We really need to stop collecting players like they are Panini football stickers .
    We are currently the fat kid who gets everything with the huge pile of stickers with a massive rubber band keeping them together.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RobboRobson View Post
    Emerson wants a word