Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Free Games

Default Free Games

Epic games give away games on a regular basis and you can't miss the two up this week.

Football Manager 2020 and Watchdogs 2.

Visit Epic Games here

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Free Games

Play Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Epic games give away games on a regular basis and you can't miss the two up this week.

Football Manager 2020 and Watchdogs 2.

Visit Epic Games here
    Top lad, just installed the Epic thing the other week.

I've not played a football manager game since the 90's, so should be a laugh.

Can’t remember if I’ve got 2019 or 2020 but I’ll have a look later cheers.

Massive Member

Installed it but my laptop runs like a lame dog with it. Gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Yes, unfortunately FM has some insane (considering overall quality of graphics during match) hardware requirements, but I've run it on a Intel HD 4400 (i5 5th gen) on low settings (not minimal) and with a stutter but it was quite playable.

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by klinsi View Post
    Yes, unfortunately FM has some insane (considering overall quality of graphics during match) hardware requirements, but I've run it on a Intel HD 4400 (i5 5th gen) on low settings (not minimal) and with a stutter but it was quite playable.
    Mines having none of it. Even with the 2d match engine and the lowest setting for each graphic. It isn't even an old laptop. Disappointed with it now. I'll stick to the mobile version instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Same here, no chance me playing it for another few years yet at least.

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-engelos Mindminackers View Post
    Same here, no chance me playing it for another few years yet at least.
    The mobile version is great fun mate and a decent time killer. You can do a whole season in a couple of hours. I get it every year and loved every one of them.

Got my pc out of the cupboard and it just plays Watchdogs 2, looks like I will be asking santa for a new graphics card.

Motherboard, processor and 32gb memory are fine, just the 680 card is struggling bless it.

Battlefield 4 still runs smooth, playing that instead.

I built a decent pc a few years back (about 5ish now). AMD 8 core 3.5ghz processor, 12gb ram and Nvidia GForce GTX650 graphics card. Runs the newest one FM really well, I can get nearly all the main leagues going at the same time at 'full speed' (according to the game).

I got it from here. I think it was one of these "barebones" bundles, can't remember if I bought the graphics card seperately or not, I think I did. Also added some extra ram and hard drive that I already had.

https://www.novatech.co.uk/barebonebundles/

For me it's quite funny they give it away a month after I've decided I'd like to see if my love for FM that faded after 2015 edition could be reignited and just bought it.
    Well, yes and no. It's quite addictive, as always, but at the same time I'm less inclined to ignore obvious problems I run into, like opposition suddenly turning into superstars, like my players suddenly ignoring all the orders just to give the opposition a chance and make the game more interesting.
    I've tried it with FOrest, got promoted after a season when my 100 points was not enough to get to top 2

But got bored in Premier League in a middle of season, so I've turned to something more enjoyable, got Woking to playoffs in my first season there, currently in a season two, after half a season top of the table with 18 wins, for the second season in row Toby Edser (on loan) is my best player.

Last edited by klinsi; 24-09-20 at 16:12.

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by klinsi View Post
    For me it's quite funny they give it away a month after I've decided I'd like to see if my love for FM that faded after 2015 edition could be reignited and just bought it.
    Well, yes and no. It's quite addictive, as always, but at the same time I'm less inclined to ignore obvious problems I run into, like opposition suddenly turning into superstars, like my players suddenly ignoring all the orders just to give the opposition a chance and make the game more interesting.
    I've tried it with FOrest, got promoted after a season when my 100 points was not enough to get to top 2

But got bored in Premier League in a middle of season, so I've turned to something more enjoyable, got Woking to playoffs in my first season there, currently in a season two, after half a season top of the table with 18 wins, for the second season in row Toby Edser (on loan) is my best player.
    I've started at Matlock town. Like you I get bored easy in the top division. Played as everton once and when you're winning everything it gets boring.

Always have more fun starting with Spezia or Nurnberg

Sega will be releasing the prototype of a cancelled Golden Axe reboot on Steam on Oct 18. It's only 1 level and will be available for 24 hours.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/10/gold...a-limited-time

Streets Of Kamurocho - a Hybrid of Streets of Rage & Yakuza - free on Steam for the rest of today.....

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1..._Of_Kamurocho/

Also endless zone......

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1.../Endless_Zone/

Also SEGA's 60th anniversary, so plenty of offers on there for their games too.