Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 522

Thread: Fouad Bachirou

  1. #26
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7,149

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Seems to tick a lot of boxes by the sounds of it. Fingers crossed that he and Colback will help form a much better midfield than what we had last season (if he signs).


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #27
    Upper Decker
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In acres of space
    Posts
    43,006

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Looks good on Football Manager. I’m in.

    https://fmdataba.com/20/p/152859/fouad-bachirou/

    THE TRUTH IS THERE AND WITH IT I GO TO THE END OF THE WORLD .

  4. #28

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Loyalty 0!


  5. #29
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13,405

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    He clearly passed the can he do it on a cold, dark, rainy night test...

    4 years at Greenock Morton prepared him for Sweden.


  6. #30
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,501

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    He clearly passed the can he do it on a cold, dark, rainy night test...

    4 years at Greenock Morton prepared him for Sweden.
    It was supposed to be 6, but he got released early for good behaviour.


  7. #31
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    12,510

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Bit of an interview with him from earlier this year:

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51162366


  8. #32
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13,405

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Football France say 2-year deal with option of a third.


  9. #33

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Football France say 2-year deal with option of a third.
    Seems about right, you're not going to get him to leave the security of being settled on a 1yr deal unfortunately.

    Not long turned 30, so takes him to 32 or 33 with the 3rd year.


  10. #34
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    JLB Credit
    Posts
    10,705

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos View Post
    More chance of Fort Boyard

    Ah, that was such a quality show.

    Mostly because of Melinda Messenger running around.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


  11. #35
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out west
    Posts
    18,896

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Sort of reminded of Raddy Majewski

    EXACT SAME BENEFITS

  12. #36
    Matchday Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Percy on twitter now confirming this deal is going to happen. I guess it's time to say bye bye to Benny W


  13. #37

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Quote Originally Posted by McLeftfoot View Post
    Percy on twitter now confirming this deal is going to happen. I guess it's time to say bye bye to Benny W
    I think it's for the best. He was brilliant last season. But Colback and this chap make us instantly a lot more mobile. I think that's a side of the game we're desperate to improve upon, so we can play football higher up the pitch.


  14. #38
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    439

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    nice long term signing


  15. #39
    Matchday Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    766

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Another transfer that seemed to be sorted with no or very little pre media warning. May long it continue


  16. #40
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    12,510

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    From Tails, sounds like another one Sabri was keen on:

    "A box-to-box high energy midfielder and a player Sabri Lamouchi has had his eye on for a while. Forest understood to have asked Greenock about his character and had very positive reports back."


  17. #41
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    12,927

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Didn't have to look where Comoros is but I did have to Google Greenock.


  18. #42
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    12,927

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    "It was difficult at first because like any good French person I didn't speak any English

    I like him already


  19. #43
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    12,510

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    "It was difficult at first because like any good French person I didn't speak any English

    I like him already
    Not sure how much good learning English did him living up by Glesga though, they don't really speak it up there either...


  20. #44
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out west
    Posts
    18,896

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Didn't have to look where Comoros is but I did have to Google Greenock.
    He'll be fucking confused when he arrives in the Midlands to sounds of the bagpipes in the Mull of Kintyre.


  21. #45
    Grenville Morris
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    28,695

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Well if he stays fit and can tackle that’s already as good as Sow and Watson.... anything else is an improvement.


  22. #46
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chester
    Posts
    11,001

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Does look like he is a strong box to box midfielder, seems a sensible transfer. Knows British football and playing Sweden he will be used to the intensity of games. It will be interesting to see how he gets on if he does come.


  23. #47
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7,149

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Not really a user of social media (in fact I despise it) and don't have a Twitter account, but I tend to browse Twitter a bit in transfer windows sometimes to see if there's any interesting rumours or news. I see that most of the Twitter mob have already written this chap off as shit, despite most of them not having a clue who he is.


  24. #48

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Not really a user of social media (in fact I despise it) and don't have a Twitter account, but I tend to browse Twitter a bit in transfer windows sometimes to see if there's any interesting rumours or news. I see that most of the Twitter mob have already written this chap off as shit, despite most of them not having a clue who he is.
    I think it's mostly the kids mate. Same one's who reply to every official NFFC account tweet with 'JOTA'.


  25. #49
    Nigel Clough
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7,149

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stone's Mullet View Post
    I think it's mostly the kids mate. Same one's who reply to every official NFFC account tweet with 'JOTA'.
    Some of them appear to be adults, unfortunately. And yeah, a lot of them seemed to think Jota was the second coming, despite the fact that they probably hadn't heard of him or seen him play either.


  26. #50
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    12,510

    Default Re: Fouad Bachirou

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Some of them appear to be adults, unfortunately. And yeah, a lot of them seemed to think Jota was the second coming, despite the fact that they probably hadn't heard of him or seen him play either.
    I like it, just roots out the arseholes then you block them and your Twitter experience gets slightly better each time.

    The ones who moan about foreign signings tend to be the same ones who call people 'snowflake' but then whine that their civil rights are being infringed because they've been asked to wear a mask for 10 minutes in ASDA.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •