Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 914 of 914 FirstFirst ... 414814864904912913914
Results 22,826 to 22,828 of 22828
    Ian Storey-Moore

Default Re: The CoronaVirus MEGA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Haha, come on mate, you know very well that coercion is being used here.

They need to roll out the ‘kebabs for jabs’ for over 50’s (this time) before I consider another.
    Yes sorry about that, Christmas was tough. My eldest came back from Kuwait for a fortnight only to get Covid from her best friends' wedding (postponed 5 times due to Covid)and then had to spend a week isolation. She ended up going back late and is now behind with her kids.

It's bad not being sure if she can actually get home without having to then avoid her for a week. Getting everyone jabbed should speed up things getting back to normal (which is bad enough) so I get short shrift that comes up with a nonsense reason for dodging them.

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I aint having any more jabs, I've had 3 and the booster made me feel like I was due a heart attack every 5 minures, won't be doing that again, I'll take my chances.

It's either a vaccine or it aint
    I'm in agreement here.
    The booster really knocked me for six. Still got a few side effects lingering after almost two weeks.

I did see that Savid has said the government can't keep jabbing everyone.

The Foam Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Phooey View Post
    Yes sorry about that, Christmas was tough. My eldest came back from Kuwait for a fortnight only to get Covid from her best friends' wedding (postponed 5 times due to Covid)and then had to spend a week isolation. She ended up going back late and is now behind with her kids.

It's bad not being sure if she can actually get home without having to then avoid her for a week. Getting everyone jabbed should speed up things getting back to normal (which is bad enough) so I get short shrift that comes up with a nonsense reason for dodging them.
    Aye, although I’m not sure getting everyone jabbed ASAP will speed things up.
    My parents have only just got back from Spain after my mum tested positive the morning before they were due to fly back. An extra 10 days and not being allowed to leave the hotel room.
    You would presume the majority there have been vaccinated (like my parents) and/or done LFT’s to be able to fly there in the first place?
    Suppose it only takes one though and it could have been a local bar worker or something, not sure what the rules out there are regarding tests before going to work etc.
    Half the hotel was quarantined by the time they left.