Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 63

Thread: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

      
  1. #26
    Francis Benali (on loan)
    Guest

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    I didn't cry, because I'm made of tougher stuff than most people on this thread.

    But it was a very good video.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

  3. #27
    13th Duke of Wybourne
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hughton's Underpants
    Posts
    48,469

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Pansies.

    "Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

  4. #28
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    2,931

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by thehockleyhustler View Post
    I love Helena Doughty telling the story of when her dad asked her what she wanted for christmas she used to say "a new striker"

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Her line about Forest being the family we go to through thick and thin really resonated with me as well.


  5. #29
    Ale ape.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Congo, deported by Priti Patel
    Posts
    35,373

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Pretty good, that.


  6. #30
    Rice # 42
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Hucknall
    Posts
    6,637

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmarri View Post
    Hello Everyone.

    I was in the very fortunate position to produce a piece on Forest, don't think I'd ever be in a place to do it, but miracles do happen. COPA90 are releasing a 25 minute version on Nottingham Forest, all focusing around the Leeds match and the history of our club. It's out today on YouTube - COPA90 Stories. I'll post the link when it is released.

    Some of you might have seen the trailer on Twitter, but if you haven't check it out here -
    https://twitter.com/Copa90/status/1234537085882847237

    If you could all give it a push when it comes out, that would be appreciated.

    Cheers!
    Top man! Where have you been!


  7. #31
    First Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Behind the net curtains
    Posts
    9,655

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheRed View Post
    Me too.
    Thirded


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Your palms are holding her neck and thumbs are at her ears regulating the speed of her head as she swallows and then sucks up your machinery. She is topping up your engine oil for the cross-country coming up. Your RPM is hitting a new high. To wait any longer would be to lose prime time... She picks up a Bugatti's momentum. You want her more at a Volkswagen's steady trot. Squeeze the maximum mileage out of your gallon of gas. But she's eating up the road with all cylinders blazing.

    Aniruddha Bahal (Bunker 13

  8. #32
    Grenville Morris
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    29,174

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Really nice to see Nigel Doughty get some recognition and have Helena as a guest to talk through it from a family POV.

    The way Nigel left made it feel like the fans forced him out, and it has always left a bitter taste in the mouth for me.

    30/09/2021: It's only 8 points to the play-offs. Doesn't matter if we're 20th having lost three times as many games as we've won so far. I fancy us now that Hughton's gone.

  9. #33
    Bob McKinlay
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    99,120

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    Really nice to see Nigel Doughty get some recognition and have Helena as a guest to talk through it from a family POV.

    The way Nigel left made it feel like the fans forced him out, and it has always left a bitter taste in the mouth for me.
    +1

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    „Don't forget you're alive. 'Cause sometimes when you walk around the city and you're in a bad mood, you can think, hey, wait a minute, we're alive! We don't know what the next second will bring and what a fantastic thing this is. This can get easily forgotten in the routine of life, and that's something I'm trying to bring to my attention at all times. Don't forget you're alive. We're not dead, you know. This is the greatest thing.”

    — Joe Strummer

  10. #34
    Matchday Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Weston Super Mare
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Amazing. Well done.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk


  11. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    7,560

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    Really nice to see Nigel Doughty get some recognition and have Helena as a guest to talk through it from a family POV.

    The way Nigel left made it feel like the fans forced him out, and it has always left a bitter taste in the mouth for me.
    What he did for this club at the time he did it goes vastly unrecognised

    He literally saved us from going under during the Scholar & Wray debacle and doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves


  12. #36
    Francis Benali (on loan)
    Guest

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    McGregor isn't right about Forest being 8th in the Premier League when Frank Clark left.

    Finished 9th the season before, but Forest were bottom and hadn't won since the opening day of the season when he left at Christmas the following season.

    Forest weren't quite that kneejerkery at that stage.


  13. #37
    Francis Benali (on loan)
    Guest

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    The Forza Garibaldi bloke sounds like Steve Hodge.

    When I heard his voice without him being on screen, I did actually think I was listening to Hodge.


  14. #38
    Ale ape.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Congo, deported by Priti Patel
    Posts
    35,373

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    McGregor isn't right about Forest being 8th in the Premier League when Frank Clark left.

    Finished 9th the season before, but Forest were bottom and hadn't won since the opening day of the season when he left at Christmas the following season.

    Forest weren't quite that kneejerkery at that stage.
    The grumbling amongst the fans did start with that 9th place finish being 'not good enough' though. Particularly after going out of the UEFA with a whimper after a relatively good run.
    Imagine mid-table Premier League not being good enough for our fan base? How expectations have changed since then.


  15. #39
    Francis Benali (on loan)
    Guest

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    The grumbling amongst the fans did start with that 9th place finish being 'not good enough' though. Particularly after going out of the UEFA with a whimper after a relatively good run.
    Imagine mid-table Premier League not being good enough for our fan base? How expectations have changed since then.
    Forest did fall apart in the second half of that season. They were 3rd in November. Blackburn, Man Utd, Bayern all stuck five past them in the last couple of months of the season. Two of those at the CG. The decline set in there and continued into the next season.

    But having already made the last eight of the UEFA Cup and ensured a top half finish all based on performances in the first half the season (when they set the 25 games unbeaten PL record), the extent of the collapse was hidden a little bit until the following season got going.


  16. #40
    Ale ape.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Congo, deported by Priti Patel
    Posts
    35,373

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Forest did fall apart in the second half of that season. They were 3rd in November. Blackburn, Man Utd, Bayern all stuck five past them in the last couple of months of the season. Two of those at the CG. The decline set in there and continued into the next season.

    But having already made the last eight of the UEFA Cup and ensured a top half finish all based on performances in the first half the season (when they set the 25 games unbeaten PL record), the extent of the collapse was hidden a little bit until the following season got going.
    ...and after all that, the club only brought in Dean Saunders and Nikola Jerkan as reinforcements...
    In some way, I'm glad forums weren't really a thing back then. The radio callers and Football Post letters were pretty much all the moaning I could take. If I heard (or read the words) "Brian Clough wouldn't have..." one more time, I think my head would have exploded.


  17. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    7,560

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    It's amazing how quickly expectations change though.

    I remember seeing Swansea fans moaning about not qualifying for Europe only a few seasons after we'd been playing them in League One.

    Crazy.


  18. #42
    First Team
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The very black holes of my mind.
    Posts
    7,810

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    ...and after all that, the club only brought in Dean Saunders and Nikola Jerkan as reinforcements...
    In some way, I'm glad forums weren't really a thing back then. The radio callers and Football Post letters were pretty much all the moaning I could take. If I heard (or read the words) "Brian Clough wouldn't have..." one more time, I think my head would have exploded.
    "What Cluffeh whudder dun..." :shudder:


  19. #43
    Ian Storey-Moore
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    preston
    Posts
    3,759

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Brilliant film that. Should show it all the boys pre match tonight

    Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk


  20. #44

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Finally watched this, absolute mucking fagic


  21. #45
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    'ull
    Posts
    14,569

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Thought this was brilliant. Have watched it three times now. Some of the crowd shots were fabulous.

    What is the deal with mcgregor? I always thought he was a scouser. Anyone know him? Thought he was right that on our day the fans can carry the team, see Leeds or Arsenal recently. But when we aren’t at it and the game isn’t seen as important or seen as a given the crowd can be destructive.


  22. #46
    Viv Anderson
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    'ull
    Posts
    14,569

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    I even laughed at Matt Forde’s story about cloughie!


  23. #47
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dirty Derby
    Posts
    2,117

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    I am guessing that its "Rich" from LTLF on here in the film.

    Who else on here is from the film?


  24. #48
    Ale ape.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Congo, deported by Priti Patel
    Posts
    35,373

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by eezzeetiger View Post
    I am guessing that its "Rich" from LTLF on here in the film.

    Who else on here is from the film?
    Depends which Rich you mean? It’s not Rich J. Crouch. It ‘might’ be rich Fisher.

    And I’m Helena Doughty. And, yes...I do like rubbing my own breasts. Who wouldn’t?


  25. #49
    Wally Ardron
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dirty Derby
    Posts
    2,117

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    Depends which Rich you mean? It’s not Rich J. Crouch. It ‘might’ be rich Fisher.

    And I’m Helena Doughty. And, yes...I do like rubbing my own breasts. Who wouldn’t?
    you free tomorrow?


  26. #50

    Default Re: COPA90 x This is Nottingham Forest

    Quote Originally Posted by eezzeetiger View Post
    I am guessing that its "Rich" from LTLF on here in the film.

    Who else on here is from the film?
    Yours truly with the Clough/Taylor flag


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •