Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 2,526 to 2,536 of 2536
    It's all about mid-table...

Default Re: Summer 2020 Transfer Window...

Quote Originally Posted by GOBIAS View Post
    Hopefully another 17 or 18 in January and the squad starts to take shape

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post
    Back and Dekel then
    I think I've mentioned it on here before. I have the devil of a job remembering my car number, but the most recent has the letters DKL, so I use Ethan's surname to remember it. Just thought I'd mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    We'll be on 50 points then.
    Jan 2021 mate, not '22.

Too soon obviously, but is it feasible already to rate the 14 transfers of this window?

Arter, McKenna, Taylor, Colback, Knockaert (5) are clearly very good additions.
    Two more (Guerrero, Christie) are certainly good additions too.
    I cannot judge 6 more, because I haven't seen enough of them: Mbe Soh, Bachirou, Freeman, Blackett, Diallo, and Cafú (whom I've seen obviously, but not much with you). On paper, Mbe Soh looks an excellent addition, Freeman looks a good addition even if he has severely underperformed judging by your comments, and Diallo seems an unnecessary addition.
    So far, and judging only from what I've seen, only Ioannou seems to be below the standard I would have liked for you, but may still prove a useful player because he has some good attributes for this level.

Overall, it does not seem to be a hit and miss window.

Quote Originally Posted by GreeksBearingGifts View Post
    Too soon obviously, but is it feasible already to rate the 14 transfers of this window?

I cannot judge 6 more, because I haven't seen enough of them: Mbe Soh, Bachirou, Freeman, Blackett, Diallo, and Cafú (whom I've seen obviously, but not much with you). On paper, Mbe Soh looks an excellent addition, Freeman looks a good addition even if he has severely underperformed judging by your comments, and Diallo seems an unnecessary addition.
    So far, and judging only from what I've seen, only Ioannou seems to be below the standard I would have liked for you, but may still prove a useful player because he has some good attributes for this level.

I’m afraid the jury is still out on Arter.
    And - on what we’ve seen thus far - I can’t see Knockaert staying beyond January.

About 6/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your palms are holding her neck and thumbs are at her ears regulating the speed of her head as she swallows and then sucks up your machinery. She is topping up your engine oil for the cross-country coming up. Your RPM is hitting a new high. To wait any longer would be to lose prime time... She picks up a Bugatti's momentum. You want her more at a Volkswagen's steady trot. Squeeze the maximum mileage out of your gallon of gas. But she's eating up the road with all cylinders blazing.

Aniruddha Bahal (Bunker 13

Upper Decker

Too soon to judge, but we stole from Aberdeen when we only gave them a pittance for McKenna.

Stand Firm And Strike Hard

I think it's fair to say it's been a fuck load better than January

Better that last Summer as well, that's for sure.

Would have to see more of the players who have barely played yet to judge properly though.

Key thing has been the addition of 2 quality forward players. Something which we've been needing since AK was here.

Hopefull if Hughton needs quality to make a fist of this & next season, we don't wait until he's gone to add it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRobbo View Post
    I’m afraid the jury is still out on Arter.
    And - on what we’ve seen thus far - I can’t see Knockaert staying beyond January.
    Arter has looked great when he's played, but alas he's probably turning into a buttery biscuit based life form as we speak. I think Knockaert looks a little rusty, but his quality is obvious. I'm not worried about him coming good.

Given we are currently fifth from bottom I really wouldn't feel comfortable with saying we've made any good additions, even if some of them look good individually both on paper and on the pitch.

Time for it to change but results speak loudest.

.k I m
    I m u mm

Up-Front

Agree with all of that, aside from your assessment of Iannou, who looks tailor made for this league. Id also add that Freeman deserves to be the 6th "clearly very good additions", he's proven quality at this level, Id expect him to be up to speed & fitness post the international break.

All told, we've made some excellent additions, with particular regard to the mental side of the game, we just need to settle the side & finalise the approach.