Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rafa Mir is here!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBIAS View Post
    Donít get me wrong he has looked terrible. But he has barely had any minutes so hasnít had the chance to even get match fit or throw of the rustiness let alone get an understanding with any of the other players. The problem is there is such a gulf in class between him and Grabban. If he was third choice striker, if he was ours fine stick with his development. He isnít so get rid in January if we can. Would rather bring the quality in and promote a youth player as third choice.
    Spot on mate. Similar situation as Muric. Semedo offers more, but even then we're developing a kid who's development we won't benefit from.

Even the most stubborn of posters must now be waking up to the fact that this summers recruitment was far from perfect. All 4 loans are the opposite of what loan signings should be - able to lift the team up a notch or two like Shorey did, or cover well like Boyd did.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos View Post
    Spot on mate. Similar situation as Muric. Semedo offers more, but even then we're developing a kid who's development we won't benefit from.

Even the most stubborn of posters must now be waking up to the fact that this summers recruitment was far from perfect. All 4 loans are the opposite of what loan signings should be - able to lift the team up a notch or two like Shorey did, or cover well like Boyd did.
    Don’t think anyone thought it was perfect, all clubs drop bollocks in signing wrong uns

We did some cracking business in the summer but we certainly got it wrong with Mir & Muric

Hopefully we can send them back in January & bring in a quality striker & some pace to back up Grabban

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    Don’t think anyone thought it was perfect, all clubs drop bollocks in signing wrong uns

We did some cracking business in the summer but we certainly got it wrong with Mir & Muric

Hopefully we can send them back in January & bring in a quality striker & some pace to back up Grabban
    Course. I didn't think it was bad, but there were quite a few kicked up a stink when I suggested it was a 6/10 window. Think the penny will have dropped with them now why.

Muric I'd send back in a heartbeat, but I'd have no qualms seeing the other 3 loans stay as 3rd choice options if we can afford that & incoming players. For 10-15 min to see out a game we're wining & save legs they're fine. Semedo's a handy impact sub because he's goals in him. But to have to rely on to play regularly, control & win games they're not promotion material.

Last edited by Alf-engelos Mindminackers; 07-12-19 at 10:32.

Viv Anderson

Course. I didn't think it was bad, but there were quite a few kicked up a stink when I suggested it was a 6/10 window. Think the penny will have dropped with them now why.

Muric I'd send back in a heartbeat, but I'd have no qualms seeing the other 3 loans stay as 3rd choice options if we can afford that & incoming players. For 10-15 min to see out a game we're wining & save legs they're fine. Semedo's a handy impact sub because he's goals in him. But to have to rely on to play regularly, control & win games they're not promotion material.
    Semedo probably wouldn’t be playing if Sow & Yates were available

Only 3.5 weeks until the next episode of Strictly Come Transfer Windows

Ian Storey-Moore

What I don’t get is he doesn’t even look like he wants to be on the pitch..

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    Wondering whether Lamchop started him deliberately to accentuate to Marryknakkas the need for a genuine striker in Jan.
    I don’t think SL is the type to play silly games like that, Billy Davies & AK would

Being compared to Silenzi on facebook

Bit unfair really, Silenzi was playing in a level above Mir and would have done better in the Championship.

Ian Storey-Moore

He’s shit, looks disinterested and doesn’t have a strikers brain like Grabban.

Can we never loan anyone from Wolves again?

Viv Anderson

Rafa Mir should leave!

Up-Front

Quote Originally Posted by stockers View Post
    What I don’t get is he doesn’t even look like he wants to be on the pitch..
    I suspect he's sensing no one else associated with the club wants him on there either.

Viv Anderson

Despite the fact he's barely had a decent ball since he's been here, he looks so devoid of confidence and belief it's quite painful to watch.

It was a move that clearly hasn't worked out, so I'd be surprised if he's still here after January.......as much for his own sake as the club's.

Where's me hammer?

If he were foreign hed be classed as shit

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Viv Anderson

As a contrast to Mir's difficulties, it's good to see Tyler Walker back on the score-sheet this afternoon.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    As a contrast to Mir's difficulties, it's good to see Tyler Walker back on the score-sheet this afternoon.
    Ffs Frank. Don't poke the lions cage

It's all about mid-table...

Impressive member

If Grabban gets injured I'd rather we played without a striker and put an extra man in midfield.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

oopsy daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    If Grabban gets injured I'd rather we played without a striker and put an extra man in midfield.
    Stick Muric up front.

He's good at getting the ball into the back of the net.

Matchday Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Interesting to see Lincoln had dropped him,though. Scored after coming on as sub.

Nigel Clough

Put Yates up there. Big lad and you know he'd put in a shift. Wish we still had Halford.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Heís shit, looks disinterested and doesnít have a strikers brain like Grabban.

Can we never loan anyone from Wolves again?

Proudlock
    Bonatini
    Mir

All strikers we have loaned from Wolves, wish they slipped a Jiminez type of player to us by mistake!

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Tnewton_1988 View Post
    Proudlock
    Bonatini
    Mir

All strikers we have loaned from Wolves, wish they slipped a Jiminez type of player to us by mistake!
    Good point, and it's as if we didn't think he could be any worse than Bonatini. Didn't Joao Teixiera come from them too (well, I'm pretty sure MW wanted Fawaz to get the other one...)

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

At least no one's telling us Ameobi can cover for Grabs like they were Soudani last year.

Just a shame the top brass clearly thought that

Viv Anderson

At least no one's telling us Ameobi can cover for Grabs like they were Soudani last year.
    FFS, just let it fucking go

Viv Anderson

I was unable to edit my above comment Alf, so I take it back. It's of course your prerogative to mention Soudani as often and as frequently as you like.