Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Scott McKenna

Default Re: Scott McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fossil View Post
    McKenna and Worrall will form the best CB pairing in the division. I honestly believe that.
    Soh snd mckenna will form the best CB pairing in years to come, worrall still comes with a donkey tail.

at 23 , he'll be our best defender for years to come.

Last edited by marshal99; 18-10-20 at 01:54.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Worrall was one of our better players last season and had Premier League clubs sniffing around him before he got injured. Soh is an unproven youngster (albeit one with a lot of potential).

When fully fit, Worrall partnering McKenna in defence is a no brainer for me.

Upper Decker

McKenna and Figs are our best pairing at this point.

Stand Firm And Strike Hard

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Worrall was one of our better players last season and had Premier League clubs sniffing around him before he got injured. Soh is an unproven youngster (albeit one with a lot of potential).

When fully fit, Worrall partnering McKenna in defence is a no brainer for me.
    Absolutely, Think it will become a very successful partnership like the Leicester one of Morgan and Huth.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Red til I'm dead

Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    Absolutely, Think it will become a very successful partnership like the Leicester one of Morgan and Huth.

I’ve always thought we’d only see the best of Worrall when he was paired with a big physical bastard. I think Hughton will do for McKenna and Worrall what he did for Dunk and Duffy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly the number one centre back. I'd expect CH to give Mbe Soh a run out alongside either tonight or Friday. If we get a run going and a pair at the back working well, Worrall might struggle to get back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Trents View Post
    Certainly the number one centre back. I'd expect CH to give Mbe Soh a run out alongside either tonight or Friday. If we get a run going and a pair at the back working well, Worrall might struggle to get back in.
    Mbe soh seems more comfortable on ball so will be an asset particularly at home. But think Hughton builds his teams with emphasis on solid core. Changing centre backs seems unnecessary risk and disruption to I expect same back 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Trents View Post
    He shouldn't be changing the CBs unless one of them are injured, Given we have just managed our first clean sheet Figgy gets to keep the shirt for now .

Mckenna will be one of the best signing made this season

Continue to be very impressed by this lad. 3 games in a row and the goals we have been given away have been a penalty and a free-kick. Looks confident on the ball and is strong in the air.

Long may it continue.

Up-Front

Quote Originally Posted by Loughborough_red View Post
    Continue to be very impressed by this lad. 3 games in a row and the goals we have been given away have been a penalty and a free-kick. Looks confident on the ball and is strong in the air.

Long may it continue.
    Me too, no nonsense, no frills, like you say he's proficient on the ground & in the air. Don't remember a CB Ive trusted more when they get up the pitch & push everything up.

I imagine the CB situation going forward will be McKenna +

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Me too, no nonsense, no frills, like you say he's proficient on the ground & in the air. Don't remember a CB Ive trusted more when they get up the pitch & push everything up.

I imagine the CB situation going forward will be McKenna +
    Reminds me a bit of a young John Terry when he was on loan to us.

Bit like so many CBs who come to the CG, but someone we have been lacking for years. Tough, strong no nonsense players who's there to defend, not to play pretty stuff; others can do that for him. That, however, is not to say he isn't a decent footballer in his own right.

Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    He shouldn't be changing the CBs unless one of them are injured, Given we have just managed our first clean sheet Figgy gets to keep the shirt for now .

Agree 100% here Lard. They've had a couple of games now as that back 5 and looked ok as a unit so CH needs to build on that.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk