Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: Who is the next mug?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paul Cook

    27 18.00%
  • Chris Hughton

    26 17.33%
  • Eddie Howe

    25 16.67%
  • Fat Sam Allardyce

    5 3.33%
  • Tony Pulis

    0 0%
  • Some Unknown Foreigner

    12 8.00%
  • Alan Pardew

    0 0%
  • Mark Hughes

    0 0%
  • Nigel Clough

    7 4.67%
  • The Cowley Brothers

    3 2.00%
  • A random former-Olympiakos Manager

    4 2.67%
  • Someone else (answer in the comments)

    8 5.33%
  • BACK SABRI!!!

    33 22.00%
Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371
Results 9,251 to 9,262 of 9262
  1. #9251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    6,639

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    I hope no one has a bad word for the guy. We can argue about his approach to the game but as a human he seems just a top bloke. Hope we do get to see him again sometime.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #9252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,258

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    Have to agree with these sentiments. He was alright.


  4. #9253
    oopsy daisy!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On a longship close by
    Posts
    18,252

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ozthecoz View Post
    He has released a statement via the LMA.

    Still feels like we have lost one of our own


    Good to see someone connected to the club has dignity. Even if they've left it!


  5. #9254
    lol
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer SF region
    Posts
    18,313

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    Wish he topped it off with a smack to a cowley brother

    Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk


  6. #9255
    lol
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer SF region
    Posts
    18,313

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    Honestly, he was terribly unlucky with the shameful recruitment in January and the bloody world grinding to a halt for a few months. In a normal year, we'd probably have lost in the playoffs. But damn, I just feel bad for him.


  7. #9256
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    1,128

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    Thats a great message to the fans and faithful.

    Now, why could the club not release something in the same vein in recognition of the man, instead of a crass one liner that seems to have disappeared of the web page ?


  8. #9257
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51,926

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    I have no emotion towards anyone at Forest anymore and haven't for years.

    This guy came in to get us up and failed.
    He did this whilst showing a complete lack of bollocks and to me an air of arrogance in not respecting the opposition and it fucked him, it's the same arrogance to this league that flows down from the very top of the club with how they do things.

    With that in mind I hope his replacement is better than that.

    Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk


  9. #9258
    It's all about mid-table...
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wetherspoons
    Posts
    19,381

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    It's like Man City, was genuinely pleased for their fans in their rise to honours even though it was all down to money, their fans have suffered for years.

    But look at um now, saying a big fuck off to lower clubs, wanting B teams and pulling the drawbridge up.

    That's just another reason the love has gone and it'll never come back. Money and greed has ruined the game.


  10. #9259
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    51,926

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    It's like Man City, was genuinely pleased for their fans in their rise to honours even though it was all down to money, their fans have suffered for years.

    But look at um now, saying a big fuck off to lower clubs, wanting B teams and pulling the drawbridge up.

    That's just another reason the love has gone and it'll never come back. Money and greed has ruined the game.
    I think the same fans would tell the club to fuck off with their own plans on that one.

    Genuine City fans will work with Bury, Rochdale, Bolton, Macclesfield, Crewe supporters and will know what the EFL represents.



    Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk


  11. #9260
    It's all about mid-table...
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wetherspoons
    Posts
    19,381

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I think the same fans would tell the club to fuck off with their own plans on that one.

    Genuine City fans will work with Bury, Rochdale, Bolton, Macclesfield, Crewe supporters and will know what the EFL represents.
    Agreed Baz, genuine fans will.


  12. #9261

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by I Trust Sabri View Post
    Honestly, he was terribly unlucky with the shameful recruitment in January and the bloody world grinding to a halt for a few months. In a normal year, we'd probably have lost in the playoffs. But damn, I just feel bad for him.
    What's frustrating is that, had Sab had the quality to rotate and play our plan A & most our first 11 in the playoffs, we'd a really good record against the top 6, and could drag anyone down to our level.

    Que sera.


  13. #9262
    Upper Decker
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In acres of space
    Posts
    39,693

    Default Re: Sabri Lamouchi Mega-thread

    I genuinely don't understand why some of you still waste your time on football.

    Sent by 5G mast Covid19

    Stand Firm And Strike Hard

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •