Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Albert Adomah.

Default Re: Albert Adomah.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    Fuck Adomah & Cardiff & Wales
    Golf. Madrid. Adomah & Cardiff & Wales. In that order.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Up-Front

I donít think they have a point at all, his loan agreement has expired & thatís all there is to it
    Season long loan & it aint finished yet. I couldn't give a fuck about Adomah, Harris or Cardiff, but unless Im missing something we've done them all on a technicality.

No sleep lost, but you can't twist every fucker to suit the rose tinted specs.

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Season long loan & it aint finished yet. I couldn't give a fuck about Adomah, Harris or Cardiff, but unless Im missing something we've done them all on a technicality.

Agree. He can still help us by taking points from play-off rivals but canít face us in the play offs. Seems like Fawaz levels of short sightedness to me.

But the EFL should have made a ruling to prevent this issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

Plus I do remember when we had Huckerby in loan from Norwich and we were unable to use him in thy play-offs because his loan had expired. That right royally fucked our chances up - so weíve had it done to us before

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post

I can

Seriously though I suppose it depends if the loan agreement expires on a given date like most contracts or if it expires at ‘the end of the season’

I can

Seriously though I suppose it depends if the loan agreement expires on a given date like most contracts or if it expires at Ďthe end of the seasoní
    The letter of the agreement will be specific date. But the spirit of that will be an event like the passing of the season.

The law works in the letter.

-- we all agree that Nottingham Forest are tragic, are tragic, are tragic ||| come on you reds, let's have the magic back

Ale ape.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Pope View Post
    Agree. He can still help us by taking points from play-off rivals but can’t face us in the play offs. Seems like Fawaz levels of short sightedness to me.

But the EFL should have made a ruling to prevent this issue
    Agreed. The EFL should have made it very clear that ALL contracts went into suspension when the league did, and would automatically roll over until such time that all fixtures originally scheduled in the time period covered are fulfilled.

Impressive member

Cardiff have got Bristol City, Blackburn, Fulham and Derby still left to play. I'd have been tempted to leave him there, safe in the knowledge that he'd be unable to face us if we both stay in the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

Not a fan of Cardiff particularly but I don’t really like us acting like petty *****. Surely Adomah isn’t gonna make a massive difference one way or the other but the sense of injustice may act as a spur to Cardiff. Hopefully we don’t get them in the playoffs.

Perhaps the Welsh FA could overturn the decision for them?

You can bet that if we had Tomlin on loan again this season he'd be back to Wales today so I don't feel particularly sorry for Cardiff, it's just hard luck.

I do feel sorry for Adomah if it's true he can't play here. His biggest contribution to us seemed to be the positive influence in the dressing room. I'm not sure he'll have the same positivity if he's forced back here without a hope of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Heffing Psycho! View Post
    You can bet that if we had Tomlin on loan again this season he'd be back to Wales today so I don't feel particularly sorry for Cardiff, it's just hard luck.

I do feel sorry for Adomah if it's true he can't play here. His biggest contribution to us seemed to be the positive influence in the dressing room. I'm not sure he'll have the same positivity if he's forced back here without a hope of playing.
    Quite possibly. That is why Cardiff are shithouse *****. I don’t want us to be, especially over a 45 year old with no legs.

We're not playing him. It's a psychological signal. It's good for our siege mentality. We're doing everything we can to effect the end of the season. Good means and foul.

It's a blow to their plans. He's played both games already in the post-lockdown period after only playing 6 since joining them. The marked because he was part of their plans.

Their plan now has to change, at a time where there's no time for a plan.

Rice 13

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    Agreed. The EFL should have made it very clear that ALL contracts went into suspension when the league did, and would automatically roll over until such time that all fixtures originally scheduled in the time period covered are fulfilled.
    That could of led to some clubs being over budget though, which us why clubs offered certain players a short term extension to their contract to get to the end of the season. Its now our choice wether we allowed his 6 month loan be extended.

If they want him so much, they should make us an offer to buy him.

If Cardiff are so poor that Adomah is one of their key players we shouldn't fear them anyway. He still looks shite to me.

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    The thing is if they over rule a legal document it leads them open to getting sued. A player gets injured after the expiry date someone gonna feel like there getting screwed and sue EFL especially if it's a lengthy injury

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    We're not playing him. It's a psychological signal. It's good for our siege mentality. We're doing everything we can to effect the end of the season. Good means and foul.

It's a blow to their plans. He's played both games already in the post-lockdown period after only playing 6 since joining them. The marked because he was part of their plans.

Their plan now has to change, at a time where there's no time for a plan.
    If the lad is still popular amongst our players it might actually work against our team ethic. As the club are shafting a good lad. If we can do it to him we will do it to others under different circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBIAS View Post
    If the lad is still popular amongst our players it might actually work against our team ethic. As the club are shafting a good lad. If we can do it to him we will do it to others under different circumstances.
    If that's the case, we don't have the guile to go up.

Red til I'm dead

The contract end date would say it ended on 30th June, simple as that. Not ďend of season, after play-offsĒ, 30th June 2020.

If they were miles off the playoffs, do you think they would offer to keep paying his wages past 30th June? Would they fuck. Itís not in their self-interest to do that.

Just like itís not in our self-interest to extend his loan to a playoff rival.

Harris abusing the FL but he clearly knows nothing about contract law. How would you feel if you signed a contract for something then a third party extended it without your consent? Kind of goes against the purpose of a contract no? A contract is to give legal certainty to an agreement and thatís what itís done.

In the list of things fucked by coronavirus, a past-it right winger missing half a dozen games for a second tier football club that donít even play in the right country to begin with is way down. So cry me a fucking river Harris you twat.

If they want him, buy him off us for the next window and Iíd extend the loan. £750k or he goes back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    If that's the case, we don't have the guile to go up.
    I don't think it is great to fuck Cardiff over (although I'm not too bothered). But I don't think it is fair on AA. He is a good lad by all accounts, is at the twilight of his career and wants to play football. That sort of lad in football (and all walks of life) should be treated better than just a commodity. Some footballers don't help themselves but I just think it is harsh on him.

But you are right, the players should want it anyway and not let it affect them.

I don't think it is great to fuck Cardiff over (although I'm not too bothered). But I don't think it is fair on AA. He is a good lad by all accounts, is at the twilight of his career and wants to play football. That sort of lad in football (and all walks of life) should be treated better than just a commodity. Some footballers don't help themselves but I just think it is harsh on him.

But you are right, the players should want it anyway and not let it affect them.
    I agree with the sentiment over Albert, he strikes me as one of the good guys and doesn't deserve to get caught up in this.
    Fuck Cardiff though, bag of shit of a football club.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Neil Harris can take his big fat Millwall shaped head and stick it up his own arse.

When you have shit managers and people like him Warnock, Pulis, The cowley bum brothers, Rowett and Harris spoiling football matches week in week out moaning that someones played by the rules but it's not aided them, I think it's funny as fuck.

Harris that's for every long ball, long throw, little nudges, timewasting at goalkicks, intimidating of 4th officials, diving to get players sent off and all the other under hand tactics that the anti football squad mentioned above have used to succeed in this league.... and because you've forced me to watch as I've paid my entrance fee beforehand all I have to say is "fuck you, adomahs coming home"

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk
    Forum post of the week.

We've recalled him because we were contractually allowed to. Cardiff can moan about it all they want but if they were desperate for that not to happen they should have had the transfer worded differently.

They didn't, so fuck em. They'd have done exactly the same to us if the roles were reversed.

Also: Various clubs are losing their players on 30th June through contract expiry. Sheff Weds losing about 10. Charlton losing their key striker. If he wants to bang on about fairness then clubs who played those teams when they had their players available should get some sort of compensation as the clubs yet to play them have a significantly easier fixture. No? Yeah, didn't think so.

Last edited by MaxiRobriguez; 30-06-20 at 15:21.
    .k I m
    I m u mm

I don't think it is great to fuck Cardiff over (although I'm not too bothered). But I don't think it is fair on AA.
    It's frustrating for him but by no means a career ender. There's only 7 games. If Cardiff really like him as a player then they can take him back in four weeks time.

Forest need to do what is right for Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    It's frustrating for him but by no means a career ender. There's only 7 games. If Cardiff really like him as a player then they can take him back in four weeks time.

Forest need to do what is right for Forest.
    As someone (I think Cortez) said higher up, don't you think it would be more beneficial to leave him where he is and help take points of other people, someone else is paying his wage and if we do met them in the Play Offs he can't play.