Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 634

Thread: Kamil Grosicki

      
  1. #276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,092

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Only 3 years too late


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #277
    Quinn
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Far from home
    Posts
    4,188

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-engelos Mindminackers View Post


    Random


  4. #278
    Impressive member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    13,074

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    https://youtu.be/2ScDuU3FC0Y

    Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk


  5. #279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,210

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    https://youtu.be/2ScDuU3FC0Y

    Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
    Was that video put on for the song or that chap telling me that my funeral isn't going to be much fun? As an old boy, that's just the sort of stuff for a Monday morning.


  6. #280
    Impressive member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    13,074

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    Was that video put on for the song or that chap telling me that my funeral isn't going to be much fun? As an old boy, that's just the sort of stuff for a Monday morning.
    I meant it as a 'we should have signed him last Jan' sentiment, Val. Sorry to have caused offence if you thought otherwise.

    Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk


  7. #281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,210

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    I meant it as a 'we should have signed him last Jan' sentiment, Val. Sorry to have caused offence if you thought otherwise.

    Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
    Oh gosh, don't apologise, I'm only joking. Bit bored at that moment, I suppose.


  8. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    On the Brexit Border
    Posts
    1,520

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    Oh gosh, don't apologise, I'm only joking. Bit bored at that moment, I suppose.
    Well said VP.

    Us oldies need our gallows humour in order to survive.


  9. #283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    13,819

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    We should start our very own "Grumpy Owd Gits" thread.

    Only the over 55s need apply.


  10. #284
    Jonny Metgod is my hero
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Exiled in the sarf
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    We should start our very own "Grumpy Owd Gits" thread.

    Only the over 55s need apply.
    Can I sneak in please? I'm 41 but very grumpy!


  11. #285
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    6,600

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    We should start our very own "Grumpy Owd Gits" thread.

    Only the over 55s need apply.
    I like the sound of that, but f*"k me, it would be a bloody moan fest!

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk


  12. #286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    13,819

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by tjhooker View Post
    Can I sneak in please? I'm 41 but very grumpy!
    Only if you like pre 1980s music.


  13. #287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    13,819

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Redad View Post
    I like the sound of that, but f*"k me, it would be a bloody moan fest!

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Aye, but we can also re-live the glory years without anyone accusing us of living in the past.


  14. #288
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    On Tour
    Posts
    17,815

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Only if you like pre 1980s music.
    I'm not suffering from erectile dysfunction or needing a wee every 5 minutes, but I love a bit of Robert Johnson and the rat pack, can I join?


  15. #289
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    13,819

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    I'm not suffering from erectile dysfunction or needing a wee every 5 minutes, but I love a bit of Robert Johnson and the rat pack, can I join?
    As long as you begin every sentence with "back in my day..."


  16. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    6,600

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    "How old are you?" "Pah, you know nothing" always goes down well.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk


  17. #291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by tjhooker View Post
    Can I sneak in please? I'm 41 but very grumpy!
    41 ? still shitting green mate !


  18. #292
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    13,819

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryde Red View Post
    41 ? still shitting green mate !



  19. #293

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryde Red View Post
    41 ? still shitting green mate !
    Same here on both counts!

    Here's to Jarrow Bile Acids


  20. #294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    On the Brexit Border
    Posts
    1,520

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    I'm not suffering from erectile dysfunction or needing a wee every 5 minutes, but I love a bit of Robert Johnson and the rat pack, can I join?
    We’re not all decrepit you know.

    Modern medication is amazing.

    Growing old is not a death sentence.


  21. #295
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Mansfield
    Posts
    1,050

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Err. Eventually.


  22. #296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    On the Brexit Border
    Posts
    1,520

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobbo View Post
    Err. Eventually.
    Eventually, yes.

    But I refuse to even think about death until I’m at least 100.

    Edit.
    Unless Forest Drive me to it, of course.


  23. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,210

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Red bandit View Post
    Eventually, yes.

    But I refuse to even think about death until I’m at least 100.

    Edit.
    Unless Forest Drive me to it, of course.
    Yes, I, too, am planning my 100th birthday party, assuming covid has gone away.

    I always used to say I'm going to live until we win the FA Cup again, but I'll not last that long.


  24. #298
    13th Duke of Wybourne
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sabri's underpants
    Posts
    46,043

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    I don't think I want another 65 years

    "Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

  25. #299
    It's all about mid-table...
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wetherspoons
    Posts
    19,344

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Gerrin ya boxes ya owd bastads


  26. #300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: Kamil Grosicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-engelos Mindminackers View Post
    Same here on both counts!

    Here's to Jarrow Bile Acids
    I can recommend these Alf

    https://www.modibodi.com/pages/mo?gc...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

    just add a couple of car air freshers in the gusset


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •