Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Michael Hefele

First Team

Default Re: Michael Hefele

Finally, no Hefele. The fact that the club was criticized for allegedly mistreating a player who simply sat on his contract will not cease to amaze me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nigel Clough

What a shite signing he turned out to be. I'd be celebrating him going if not for the fact that we still have Carl Jenkinson on the books, who will take over as the new bomb squad mascot.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stone's Mullet View Post
    I don't think he ever failed to give his all, but he's a massive donkey with the turning circle of a ship.
    Yep, and we have to stop thinking that signing players like this will ever be anything other than paying lip service to the perpetual sausage factory we’re trapped in.

Matchday Squad

Has finally announced his retirement as a player

https://twitter.com/michaelhefele/st...56823958790150

Viv Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Any Time Now View Post
    Has finally announced his retirement as a player

https://twitter.com/michaelhefele/st...56823958790150
    Came here to announce the same thing, didn't want to retire whilst under contract though

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

First Team

And to think that some her were ready to blame the club for supposedly treating him unjustly.

He bled you out for a couple of years, sitting on his aching back, and then retired. But the club was the bad guy for, I don't know, not serving him good bacon for breakfast or something.

Matchday Squad

To be fair if I found my self in a position where i'm contracted to earn 60k a month doing fuck all, you'd better believe you're gonna struggle to get rid of me

Nigel Clough

Fucking hell. Literally paid for his retirement. What a colossal waste of money and one of the worst signings we’ve ever made. Oh, he’s a good guy though. Fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grenville Morris

Brought in to replace Joe Worrall in the side.

Let that sink in.

.k I m
    I m u mm

Ale ape.

I think some of you are being a little harsh.
    So, for balance, I will ask the questions (I don't know the answers for sure though) - how badly were his performances effected by the onset of the career-ending injury, when he did play for us?
    Do you really think he should have thrown in the towel and not attempted to come back at the first sign of an injury?

I'm sure no player actually sets out to bleed a club dry, or be in a position where they can't play for that club. Apart from myabe Zach Clough.

Grenville Morris

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    So, for balance, I will ask the questions (I don't know the answers for sure though) - how badly were his performances effected by the onset of the career-ending injury, when he did play for us?
    Do you really think he should have thrown in the towel and not attempted to come back at the first sign of an injury?

I'm sure no player actually sets out to bleed a club dry, or be in a position where they can't play for that club. Apart from myabe Zach Clough.
    Ok, let's assume he wasn't taking the club for a ride. He was still utterly fucking garbage in the games he played for us, turning circle of an oil tanker, who replaced one of Forest's best young players at the time.

Ale ape.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    Ok, let's assume he wasn't taking the club for a ride. He was still utterly fucking garbage in the games he played for us, turning circle of an oil tanker, who replaced one of Forest's best young players at the time.
    I do question how much those performances were effected by the onset of injury that he may have been trying to play through - (as it's the only way I can explain why Huddersfield liked him).

And whilst I'd happily seem him shipped out to another club, I would never wish early retirement on any player.

First Team

My main criticism for Hefele would not be that he bled the club (he was well withing his rights to do so), but that, while bleeding the club, he complained about not being treated "nicely", fed the press (Taylor) with stories (or "stories") damaging for the club, and allegedly filed an official complain against the club.

Ale ape.

I’ll have to take your word for that.
    I’m not party to any club insiders - nor am I in any position to judge.

First Team

I’ll have to take your word for that.
    I’m not party to any club insiders - nor am I in any position to judge.
    Nor am I. But I find it difficult to believe that Taylor's stories about Clough and Hefele did not come from Clough and Hefele.

Just seen this from Hef's Instagram when he retired........

The mauling is particularly awesome.