Results 3,176 to 3,194 of 3194

Default Re: Post Random Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Who cares Anyway...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    I'm sure that was posted earlier in this thread? Or am I thinking of another forum

No, you're spot on. I regularly steal from here on to WhatsApp and, more lately, Signal and that one had a really good response.

Apparently all of my friends like to be insulted, I'm not sure what that says about me...

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

Quote Originally Posted by Phooey View Post
    No, you're spot on. I regularly steal from here on to WhatsApp and, more lately, Signal and that one had a really good response.

Apparently all of my friends like to be insulted, I'm not sure what that says about me...
    If you can't insult your friends who can you insult, most of my foreign friends are amazed when they come out with us and all we do is call each other names and question our parentage all night.

Can't Re Member

Not funny as such, or only in an ironic way anyway. Payout from a liquidation where the company owed me money.

I got 1.37p for every £ they owed me.

I got Leicestered.

Oh FFS.

Ken Bates special.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonalair View Post

Not funny as such, or only in an ironic way anyway. Payout from a liquidation where the company owed me money.

I got Leicestered.
    'a dividend'

EXACT SAME BENEFITS

Senior doom Monger

I got Leicestered.
    It's crap, however everyone who trades and offers credit terms ought to have:
    1 Properly constituted credit terms that each customer signs up to;
    2 A decent credit controller who will vet any customer who requests credit, including taking up a couple of trade references and a bank reference, and a set of management accounts including a balance sheet;
    (N.B.: if the business isn't big enough to employ a credit controller, the owner should have a reasonable grounding in credit management).
    3 Sales should be properly invoiced against customer orders and a diary kept as to when payment is due, and a prompt phone chase if payment doesn't arrive on the due day. Don't waste time with stamping repeat copies of invoices with pictures of orphans crying and polite messages saying "please pay"... the customer agred to the credit termsat the outset, the business has supplied the goods and services to the required standard and time: it isn't asking too much for the customer to simply pay on time.
    4 Join a sector relevant credit circle... similar goods and service providers will share info about customers and their payment patterns.
    5 Always remember: profit is the reward for taking isk so an ntrepeneur should do his/her level best to mitigate that risk through appropriate due diligence, and accept that there will be some bastards out there who will go bust and not be able to pay.
    Through good management of the credit risk you hope to minimise the risk, but you won't ever eliminate it.
    Credit risk management is particularly important at the present time as COVID has brought many businesses to their knees.
    Hopefully, your business can take this bad debt on the chin and still soldier on.
    And if you are really concerned about bad debt risk, you can always look at taking out credit insurance, or even forfaiting invoices.
    Credit insurance can be expensive.
    Forfaiters who will give you cash against invoices will charge a commission... but if you are having to offer credit to secure the sales paying 5% commission to a forfaiter is better than losing 99p in the £ to a bad debtor.

Ale ape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't Re Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    It's crap, however everyone who trades and offers credit terms ought to have:
    1 Properly constituted credit terms that each customer signs up to;
    2 A decent credit controller who will vet any customer who requests credit, including taking up a couple of trade references and a bank reference, and a set of management accounts including a balance sheet;
    (N.B.: if the business isn't big enough to employ a credit controller, the owner should have a reasonable grounding in credit management).
    3 Sales should be properly invoiced against customer orders and a diary kept as to when payment is due, and a prompt phone chase if payment doesn't arrive on the due day. Don't waste time with stamping repeat copies of invoices with pictures of orphans crying and polite messages saying "please pay"... the customer agred to the credit termsat the outset, the business has supplied the goods and services to the required standard and time: it isn't asking too much for the customer to simply pay on time.
    4 Join a sector relevant credit circle... similar goods and service providers will share info about customers and their payment patterns.
    5 Always remember: profit is the reward for taking isk so an ntrepeneur should do his/her level best to mitigate that risk through appropriate due diligence, and accept that there will be some bastards out there who will go bust and not be able to pay.
    Through good management of the credit risk you hope to minimise the risk, but you won't ever eliminate it.
    Credit risk management is particularly important at the present time as COVID has brought many businesses to their knees.
    Hopefully, your business can take this bad debt on the chin and still soldier on.
    And if you are really concerned about bad debt risk, you can always look at taking out credit insurance, or even forfaiting invoices.
    Credit insurance can be expensive.
    Forfaiters who will give you cash against invoices will charge a commission... but if you are having to offer credit to secure the sales paying 5% commission to a forfaiter is better than losing 99p in the £ to a bad debtor.
    It was a 120 year old company project managing refurbs on Allied Bakery bread production lines, subbed some eco assessments to me. It looked golden!

The real kicker is on the other side of the letter, they recovered over £195,000. The amount left for the unsecured creditors? £11,363. The liquidators themselves got over £62,000 of it.

Senior doom Monger

It was a 120 year old company project managing refurbs on Allied Bakery bread production lines, subbed some eco assessments to me. It looked golden!

The real kicker is on the other side of the letter, they recovered over £195,000. The amount left for the unsecured creditors? £11,363. The liquidators themselves got over £62,000 of it.
    Receivers and Liquidators are the worst parasites in the world.
    They are preferential creditors and get their money even before the HMRC, the secured creditors and their fees are scanalously high.
    Hopefully you were able to survive the hit.

Can't Re Member

They are preferential creditors and get their money even before the HMRC, the secured creditors and their fees are scanalously high.
    Yeah it was from 2016 , long since written off

My Brother in Law used to work for PW doing receivership work, number one priority, is there enough money to pay our fees.

Ale ape.

Ale ape.

axe to grind

Your palms are holding her neck and thumbs are at her ears regulating the speed of her head as she swallows and then sucks up your machinery. She is topping up your engine oil for the cross-country coming up. Your RPM is hitting a new high. To wait any longer would be to lose prime time... She picks up a Bugatti's momentum. You want her more at a Volkswagen's steady trot. Squeeze the maximum mileage out of your gallon of gas. But she's eating up the road with all cylinders blazing.

Aniruddha Bahal (Bunker 13