Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356
Results 8,876 to 8,879 of 8879

Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

Maximizing deductions to minimize income tax shocker, what a bunch of hot air. Bear in mind this is his personal tax return not business. Anyways, a newspaper trying to influence an election is more concerning to me and perhaps the most obvious attempt yet by these “news” organizations, it’s a grave concern now where unbiased news can be found.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by General Lee Hicket View Post
    Maximizing deductions to minimize income tax shocker, what a bunch of hot air. Bear in mind this is his personal tax return not business. Anyways, a newspaper trying to influence an election is more concerning to me and perhaps the most obvious attempt yet by these “news” organizations, it’s a grave concern now where unbiased news can be found.
    Just newspapers? What about T.V. News Networks? Specifically, those ones that support Trump?

I'm not so concerned with influence as opposed to ownership and democratic control. But that's probably a much bigger discussion.

The Internet thanks you for your outrage today. Please come back again tomorrow and start all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    Just newspapers? What about T.V. News Networks? Specifically, those ones that support Trump?

I'm not so concerned with influence as opposed to ownership and democratic control. But that's probably a much bigger discussion.
    Papers and TV of all biases, they all have the same hysteria revenue model. Where to get just news these days without “analysis”.

Where's me hammer?

Pro trump social media posts are really ramping up

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk