Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 371 of 387 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 9666

Thread: The demise of Wayne Rooney's, Schteeve McLaren's Abu Dhabi County!

Default Re: The demise of Wayne Rooney's, Schteeve McLaren's Abu Dhabi County!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    Leeds would have brought more village idiots...and more straws.
    Bielsa is up for some Coach of the Year award. They might be idiots, but they are clever idiots.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Warp Speed Chic

Quote Originally Posted by Project Zeus View Post
    With everything that's going on, I'm hoping it will pass by quietly and nobody will notice. You?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    If it's anything like my 29th, most people will have forgotten anyway

You'd have to think Assombalonga will do the business against Derby tonight.

It's written.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy22 View Post
    You'd have to think Assombalonga will do the business against Derby tonight.

It's written.
    Just scored

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Just scored
    Lovely. That'll burn more.

Now let's go for the hattrick.

3-0 down to Boro now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    3-0 down to Boro now.
    Typical Derby! Always have to go One better than Forest!

Apparently Derby now have the joint Second worst opening 13 games in the Championship ever!

Flouncing Member

Don't want to see anyone on here gloating

We aren't far away

Derby...the gift that just keeps on giving.

In the hearts and minds of the weak and wounded

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post

We aren't far away
    Yes especially as they were the better side when we met last.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post

We aren't far away
    No but I feel their is a genuine threat of league one football for them next season now whereas I think it won't be pretty for us but we'll scrape by, we have every right to gloat if it works out that way.

It's all about mid-table...

It's hilarious but apparently unlucky against Wankers lot.

They'll beat the drop

Mel Morris is just 1 photo of his cock appearing on Twitter away now from going the full Alan Hardy (If they go down)

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    It's hilarious but apparently unlucky against Wankers lot.

They'll beat the drop
    Not really, I watched most of the match last night and it should have been 4 or 5. Derby had plenty of the ball at the back but absolutely nowt going forward. Rooney should have been the first one off but stayed on until the end.

I'm fully convinced now that he must have something in that 32RED deal that stipulates he has to start whenever possible. He was a total passenger out there. I remember the 3-0 League Cup win when all their nobbers in the Bridgford End were chanting "ROOOOONEY". Wonder what they think now.

There's some serious venom aimed at Rooney on their forums. Plenty at Rosenior too.

Plenty wanting Mac 3 in charge.

They play Wycombe and then Coventry next.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    There's some serious venom aimed at Rooney on their forums. Plenty at Rosenior too.

Plenty wanting Mac 3 in charge.

They play Wycombe and then Coventry next.
    Just read some of the Comments, Rooney is Poison being the best, all it needs is the Takeover to collapse!
    I see John Terry is 1/8 to be the next manager at Sky Bet, surely Rooney walks if he doesn't get the Job?

Last edited by Sandiacre Red; 26-11-20 at 14:22.

It's all about mid-table...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiacre Red View Post
    Just read some of the Comments, Rooney is Poison being the best, all it needs is the Takeover to collapse!
    I see John Terry is 1/8 to be the next manager at Sky Bet, surely Rooney walks if he doesn't get the Job?
    Terry ulbi riding Colleen.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    Terry ulbi riding Colleen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trents View Post
    Not really, I watched most of the match last night and it should have been 4 or 5. Derby had plenty of the ball at the back but absolutely nowt going forward. Rooney should have been the first one off but stayed on until the end.

I'm fully convinced now that he must have something in that 32RED deal that stipulates he has to start whenever possible. He was a total passenger out there. I remember the 3-0 League Cup win when all their nobbers in the Bridgford End were chanting "ROOOOONEY". Wonder what they think now.
    I often find the things people call "biased" in football are just people fixating on certain comments, and really there is no bias at all. For example, certain commentators hating certain teams, or referee performances favouring one team etc.

However, the last two games on the BBC suddenly Derby are just unlucky, score line isn't fair, goals unlucky etc. Yet Derby fans and Rosenier and basically anyone else who watched the match is saying how terrible they are playing. They weren't being that generous when it was Cocu in charge!!

Liaminho

It’s typical that the first time Derby are having a forest-like season we can’t even take the piss out of them as we’re also having a Typical forest season.

Apparently Wayne is in sole charge of the team for the next few games and is willing to give up the game for the full-time job.

And Fwank gave him a few hints and tips. However, he forgot to mention getting a few future England players on loan to help the job along.

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    Apparently Wayne is in sole charge of the team for the next few games and is willing to give up the game for the full-time job.

And Fwank gave him a few hints and tips. However, he forgot to mention getting a few future England players on loan to help the job along.
    Becoming Derby manager = giving up the game

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1965 View Post
    Becoming Derby manager = giving up the game
    Sometimes you wouldn't believe English is my mother tongue!

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    Sometimes you wouldn't believe English is my mother tongue!
    Bootiful.