Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 513 of 513 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513
Results 12,801 to 12,812 of 12812

Thread: The demise of Wayne Rooney's D***y County and their hilarious failed takeovers!

Ian Storey-Moore

Default Re: The demise of Wayne Rooney's D***y County and their hilarious failed takeovers!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Penguin View Post
    Yes! Automatic promotion now as they have hammered Real Betis 1-0, and it’s even a real Derby player (Bird) that scored.
    Ah bollocks, that's my ton on relegation down the swanny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ian Storey-Moore

Default Re: The demise of Wayne Rooney's D***y County and their hilarious failed takeovers!

A few screenies from their forum. Pits of despair over there...long may it continue!

Includes the Barton comment and one that @rockabilly will appreciate I think

Sent from my moto g(10) using Tapatalk

Gaff Lad

Quote Originally Posted by forestzoe View Post
    A few screenies from their forum. Pits of despair over there...long may it continue!

Includes the Barton comment and one that @rockabilly will appreciate I think

I love that very last comment.

oopsy daisy!

We really need someone to create an account as a West Brom fan or something and ask them if they've heard anything about Megson becoming their director of football with Cotterill as manager to replace Rooney and work with what they have!

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    We really need someone to create an account as a West Brom fan or something and ask them if they've heard anything about Megson becoming their director of football with Cotterill as manager to replace Rooney and work with what they have!
    Nah.

Cotterill has never been relegated. Just Megson will do.

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    I love that very last comment.
    Someone with an account on there needs to post your pic of the sign Where's RedDawn?

Gaff Lad

Someone with an account on there needs to post your pic of the sign Where's RedDawn?

Gaff Lad

Ian Storey-Moore

Wally Ardron

I'd do it Zoe, but.......

Absolute shandies. All I did was post this........

No warning either, just an instant ban, so they're being a bit sensitive bless 'em. I've always been alright with them, was just chatting with one lad on there about Sheff U t'other day, and - as much as I do like to take the piss - I've traditionally always been one of the Forest supporters who's actually wanted the likes of Derby, Wendies & Sheff U to all be in the Prem with us for 1) the ease of away games; 2) to keep excitement & wealth in our areas.

But fuck that now. Time for me to go full Alf, on Twitter this next year with them.

Gaff Lad

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-engelos Mindminackers View Post
    I'd do it Zoe, but.......

Absolute shandies. All I did was post this........

No warning either, just an instant ban, so they're being a bit sensitive bless 'em. I've always been alright with them, was just chatting with one lad on there about Sheff U t'other day, and - as much as I do like to take the piss - I've traditionally always been one of the Forest supporters who's actually wanted the likes of Derby, Wendies & Sheff U to all be in the Prem with us for 1) the ease of away games; 2) to keep excitement & wealth in our areas.

But fuck that now. Time for me to go full Alf, on Twitter this next year with them.