Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Youth Team

Default Re: Darius Henderson

The just having a look / we haven't signed him yet arguement is not the point.

Dougie has told the local press that our under contract players of Abdoun and Majewski will be given a chance to prove themselves. Next we learn there isn't space on the trip to Sweden for these two well paid players of ours. Then we are told there is a spot for Henderson. No I'm not accepting this as good management, it is appalling treatment of our contracted senior professionals. No wonder their motivation has been questioned, they will asking what's the point in trying.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

lard

This best be a joke , I was over the moon when this thug left our club , He is past it and wank at best , I would rather have Tudgay back and tbh even I think Tudgay is no longer good enough for us.

It's all about mid-table...

Quote Originally Posted by redchief View Post

Dougie has told the local press that our under contract players of Abdoun and Majewski will be given a chance to prove themselves. Next we learn there isn't space on the trip to Sweden for these two well paid players of ours. Then we are told there is a spot for Henderson. No I'm not accepting this as good management, it is appalling treatment of our contracted senior professionals. No wonder their motivation has been questioned, they will asking what's the point in trying.
    Worst run club in the country.

lard

If he comes back I will not pay a penny to watch Forest again until he leaves again .

It's all about mid-table...

Yow are nasty Lard !

Matchday Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    Yow are nasty Lard !
    He's harsh.....but fair!

lard

Fuck um all

Up-Front

Quote Originally Posted by redchief View Post

Lets not be rash, you need to earn that title. Dont sense Abdoun & Majewski need an excuse to toss it off. That said, they are our players & are potential for a midfield that needs some serious scrutiny after last years no show. If places were limited then they should have been there I reckon.

Last edited by MASE; 08-07-15 at 13:35.

Wally Ardron

Absolute myth that defenders are scared of him or that he roughs them up, must have lost 90% of the 50/50s he was in last time he was here. It was comical considering the size of the guy.

What crap news.

Lets have it!!

Nigel Clough

It's a bit sad that we've had to resort back to him, shows the state we're in.

Ian Storey-Moore

I'd rather Henderson as back up than some loan player who pushes Tyler Walker down the pecking order

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

Ian Storey-Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe Gariboldi View Post
    I'd rather Henderson as back up than some loan player who pushes Tyler Walker down the pecking order
    this

Nigel Clough

Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    This best be a joke , I was over the moon when this thug left our club , He is past it and wank at best , I would rather have Tudgay back and tbh even I think Tudgay is no longer good enough for us.
    Now come on be fair, there's never not a place for Tudgay in the eyes of Lard.

Up-Front

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe Gariboldi View Post

Is it not detrimental to the team to engineer things to that extent to push Walker through though?

Without Britt, we need an injection of goals & if a goal scoring loanee came available why would you sacrifice that? We need competition for places & its unlikely we have the goals in the current squad to compensate for Britt & a possible downturn in Antonios strike rate.

If Walkers good enough then he plays.

Youth Team

Leon Best has been released and is now available, I know wages would be an issue, but I`d sooner see him than Henderson.

Matchday Squad

Farcical.

Not only is he an injury prone journeyman that couldn't get into a League 1 team consistently he's also liability waiting to happen, be it a red card or court case.

Even worse the type of player he is would suggest we are likely to be seeing Danny 'The Wand' Fox launching long balls on a regular basis. If that was the plan then I'd rather Lars get a chance to do something.

I just despair.

Matchday Squad

How long is Fryatt out for? I don't see why we can't just utilise Walker, Lars and Blackstock too. Lars was signed as one for the future, might as well get him used to the Championship rather than sending him back to Holland on loan. Hopefully Henderson is a ploy just to get Maynard to sign.

What is all of this character crap that's attached to Henderson?
    He is genuinely one of the most spineless players I have ever seen in our shirt, Derbyshire-esq.

Wally Ardron

Why aren't Orient keeping him?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Theres that many rogues that the team bus will be like an 80s metal bands tour bus.
    Yeeehaaaaaaa!!!! :mosh:

How mint a manager would Axl Rose be?

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-Hasawi View Post

Doing lines of coke off sherwood bears chest

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Doing lines of coke off sherwood bears chest
    Whole Lotta Tiffany and Paradise City Ground blaring out! Boom!

lard

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-Hasawi View Post

My Michail
    Knockin' on Fawaz's Door ?

Wally Ardron

Everyone we have signed or been linked with are worse than what we have. Freedman seems to be signing players for the sake of it, If Henderson is with us in Sweden that means Dougie is seeing him as a greater asset than Abdoun and Majewski.

From the football we saw with Dougie last season and his idea of players ( im aware we are limited ) i think next season could be very ugly.

Id love to be proved wrong.